Bodhi info sharing thread

jpdnkstr

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I need some flower times on some Bodhi gear if available.Does anyone know where i can get this info.

Strains i have are:Granola funk,Jobba stash,Love triangle,More cowbell,Mountain Temple,Space monkey,Sun shine daydream,Black rasberry,Time bandit,Road kill unicorn,Sky lotus,Tiger melon,Snow leopard

21 minutes ago, oldschool said:

I need some flower times on some Bodhi gear if available.Does anyone know where i can get this info.

Strains i have are:Granola funk,Jobba stash,Love triangle,More cowbell,Mountain Temple,Space monkey,Sun shine daydream,Black rasberry,Time bandit,Road kill unicorn,Sky lotus,Tiger melon,Snow leopard

@oldschool..........Euseedfinder is always informative....may not always give flowering times......https://en.seedfinder.eu/strain-info/Granola_Funk/Bodhi_Seeds/    just type in your strain to find more.

Also here is a thread in another forum full of bodhi strain info.....https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=287432

50 minutes ago, GoodEnergyGrower said:

@oldschool..........Euseedfinder is always informative....may not always give flowering times......https://en.seedfinder.eu/strain-info/Granola_Funk/Bodhi_Seeds/    just type in your strain to find more.

Also here is a thread in another forum full of bodhi strain info.....https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=287432

Thanks found almost all the times.

@oldschool  Take those finishing times with a grain of salt if they do not post latitude. Which most do not.

A end of September strain at your latitude would take probably a month longer at my latitude, And southern California  may be 2-4 weeks faster than your area.

Peace GG

Guest Canuck

Twin Flame day 65. Just waiting on trichs and some fade. Excuse the bit of tip burn, new grow method and new strain. I found her limit. 

C0B93B69-4044-46F7-8E7E-CD163F6D5254.jpeg

Nikah (TKxOMG)

Dropped 2, 2 popped. Hoping for a female,

Have my hands full with testers for awhile so won't get this pack run as swiftly as I like. Had hoped to grab Black Triangle but they sold the last pack 1 day before I got all my pennies collected.

IMG_20190313_142034.jpg

Guest Paulie73

Mango hash plant @ 71 days and harvest time.  She has very tight buds that smell of sweet mangos and lemons.  She’s one of my favorites. 

89C8C02C-F12B-49C9-83D7-B7DCF2B847E7.jpeg

335A119E-9F36-4434-8C3B-A57D3E2DB939.jpeg

DED19D93-6FEA-4A4E-AEF4-5A19D7B5537B.jpeg

18 hours ago, Paulie73 said:

Mango hash plant @ 71 days and harvest time.  She has very tight buds that smell of sweet mangos and lemons.  She’s one of my favorites. 

89C8C02C-F12B-49C9-83D7-B7DCF2B847E7.jpeg

335A119E-9F36-4434-8C3B-A57D3E2DB939.jpeg

DED19D93-6FEA-4A4E-AEF4-5A19D7B5537B.jpeg

Well with your permission I am going to put up your pic on the GLG site. And any one else that has pics from any breeder at GLG . We have our new site coming along great and would love to share any pics (or descriptions) you may have on our site.

On 3/13/2019 at 7:28 PM, AVR1 said:

Nikah (TKxOMG)

Dropped 2, 2 popped. Hoping for a female,

Have my hands full with testers for awhile so won't get this pack run as swiftly as I like. Had hoped to grab Black Triangle but they sold the last pack 1 day before I got all my pennies collected.

IMG_20190313_142034.jpg

still 4 available

8 minutes ago, Samwell BB said:

still 4 available

Noticed that yesterday and was going to jump on a pack, but this morning received the GLG newsletter and SFV OG x 88g13.hp is coming in April and a pack ha my name written all over it.

Thats why GLG is a pain in the ass, too much fire....................

• Zoot pinned this topic

Archived