Bodhi info sharing thread

jpdnkstr

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Kind024 I really really liked what I’ve seen in the DLA5! I started around 50 and had a bit of damp off, but still decent pool.

its a great cross because the male is so distinct... makes picking out the artifact 1 side easy, and the hp learners look to yield well on a short sturdy structure with really big calyx and flower clusters, while the artifact had taller narrower structure and more spear looking calyx ,less bulbous...

the smell on my keeper males was astringent, overwhelming..  in not easily nauseated , but I imagine some would find the smell almost repulsive or sickening..  not “skunk” per se, but a chemical death kinda funk that was really strong in about males out of around the 20-25.

the females I flowered only till about day 15 or so, then I brought them in from outside to reveg. And I pollinated them so I will get a few seeds back in case the chosen males won’t reveg.

really excited on these though! They f’n reek! I have/had over 200 different seeds I popped along with these of various skunk/afghani lines and these are some of the stronger smelling, along with @Tynehead Tom‘s shishkabah and @Stray‘s RKSxIraqi.. 

i have a really old super skunk and a few other females that have some funk I plan to try n seed here ASAP.. 

14 minutes ago, Pot Boy said:

I really hope this site stays as organic as it has been godda love the info that is freely shared here at the lab!

not planing on changing anytime soon 😉 

knowledge is to be shared freely, as are seeds and cuts 😁

Guest Paulie73
On 10/29/2019 at 11:13 PM, fabvariousk said:

Congrats @Paulie73 ! I am sure you will love the Soar. Most people who I have seen try it are amazed by it’s high!

Thank you 🙏  I’m looking forward to trying her.   

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Tommy McCain
On 10/1/2019 at 3:25 AM, Canuck said:

Thanks. I think I’ll run a full pack of BT as I’ve heard nothing but great reviews on them.

I kept the clone of my WP and will Look through the rest of the pack next round. Like you say, not the strongest smelling so far but who knows what the rest of the pack holds. Hopefully something with more nose and strength. 

I look forward to hearing about your results. Best of luck and thanks for the info. 

I just finished a run of Black Triangle. I cut this morning. Smells like pine and a light chem and it has a hint of some berry. Very hashy. I took it to 70 days but I could have cut at 60. This strain will ruin your day if you have to much.

448925433_IMG_72021.thumb.JPG.1c19ae7c389a9c3ae3cef2dbd08c86ac.JPG

Guest snoplow20

I currently have a black lotus at about 8 weeks that looks like it still needs 2 or 3 more weeks. Is it common for snow lotus crosses to have extended flower times?

I found the snow lotus can throw a bit longer phenos.. it seems a bit looser bred than the Appalachia maybe, let’s the mom shine through ..  the triangle is a 9-10 week too I think 

On 11/11/2019 at 12:01 PM, Tommy McCain said:

I just finished a run of Black Triangle. I cut this morning. Smells like pine and a light chem and it has a hint of some berry. Very hashy. I took it to 70 days but I could have cut at 60. This strain will ruin your day if you have to much.

448925433_IMG_72021.thumb.JPG.1c19ae7c389a9c3ae3cef2dbd08c86ac.JPG

I found two distinct phenos in the 4 females I got from my pack. 3 were piney glitterbombs showing a fair bit of red hair and producing the standard qp for my plant size. The 4th was a crystal coated creamy smelling behemoth. Scant red hairs, shorter structure, more earthy but still piney. Fatter buds and 1.5 times the weight.  I’m going to do another run of just it.

edit: I don’t know why I didn’t take any pictures. I’m a dumbass. 

I grew my black triangle unattended last winter outdoor in the Bush. I forgot about 2 of them further out and the yield was small but the bonsai buds had a skunk piney scent. I consumed mine quickly before the terps weakened and it made a huge difference compared to the cured buds.

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/2/2017 at 1:20 PM, dragboatjeffy said:

And I was a seed whore ,before I started GLG,and It seemed like the freebies were a must have,so I would always buy 2 to get that freebie. Then I would end up with 3 or 4 of the freebie.(because ,I am a seed addict.) LOL 

Me too, I have more seeds than I can use for 10 years yet I see some seeds and I envision the final product and I think to myself” this is a good one that will only come once in a lifetime and I absolutely need it” 

On 11/19/2019 at 9:52 PM, snoplow20 said:

Hollyweed at 56 days

20191119_212723.jpg

20191119_212742.jpg

20191119_212703.jpg

20191119_212648.jpg

Beautiful! Ive been really itching to pop my Hollyweed too. They look really good, is that your first run of it? What are the aromas like?

Archived