Bodhi info sharing thread

jpdnkstr

Guest Funk junky

I'm running bingo pajama, my friend run this first and absolutely loved it has crossed it too many things. But warned that he had one full blown hermit so I will stay vigilant.

I wasn't put off running it though just hope my small selection doesn't shoot me in foot though. At least it won't be can't see the wood for the trees jobby 

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Funk junky

Bingo pajama god only knows what week, I got lonely sometime in spring and kept on back burner. 

As I veg on low light regime and they were rootbound they started preparing to go into bloom might give them there wish as do not want to stress?

IMG_0088.JPG

IMG_0089.JPG

IMG_0100.JPG

IMG_0101.JPG

IMG_0102.JPG

Guest dawn patrol
2 hours ago, vanisleoutdoor said:

Anyone know what affie bodhi used in his nierika Rm Nigerian x afghani?  Was it his kandahar?

Hey Stranger, how's summer vaca???

Sorry can't answer your question :smileys-passing-joint:

Guest vanisleoutdoor
12 hours ago, dawn patrol said:

Hey Stranger, how's summer vaca???

Sorry can't answer your question :smileys-passing-joint:

It's good.  Upisland for a week with family.  Weather's been nice, no real heat waves.  How's by you and yours?

Guest dawn patrol
10 hours ago, vanisleoutdoor said:

It's good.  Upisland for a week with family.  Weather's been nice, no real heat waves.  How's by you and yours?

Bout to die from the heat and no end in sight.

Same ole, same ole for Florida at this time of year..........hoping for an early winter

Cracked some Goji beans from my first GLG transaction I only had 3 left from the first run of this strain. I had to shut my grow down for a time so I gifted some cuts to a friend who got mites eww.  I was lucky to get 2 females outa the three one short stocky the other is tall and a bit lanky. I have some reasons for not posting up pics but in time I will I just need to get some personal stuff worked out. Anyway to say I am stoked to have this strain back in my garden is a understatement!

Some great info and pics in this thread on Bodhi gear thanks for sharing. I hope soon to share some pics / info of this girl she can produce some killa smoke... 

Guest JohnGlenn

Finally flowering a couple Bodhi strains again. Sour butter x 88g13hp smelling like lemon pledge with an unknown sweetness on the back that balances perfectly with that pledge.20190829_205317(1).thumb.jpg.9f6c8e3c22d9e51b5cf69515439b958b.jpg20190829_205345(1).thumb.jpg.59aa95ff876402060bc86ca372a35e97.jpg

The other strain is snow leopard v2. Couldn't get to her to snap a good pic.

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/13/2019 at 11:54 PM, Coastal said:

Hopefully, I did a big pop because it’s summer to chase down a bunch of flavours I’ve been after or  thought might be old or strong.

hoping for a really strong smelling plant, but I think I’ll def find some great smoke and a bunch of keepers or breeders in the process!

Hey @Coastal how did your Wolf Pack search go? I only popped one bean and ended up with a huge producer (225g)of some pretty decent nugs.image.thumb.jpg.3996c8325fcee9c1779bd3c27efb74ca.jpgIts not the best smoke I’ve ever had but respectable.  Would you say it’s worth popping the rest of my pack or would my time spent searching for my next favourite be better spent in the 1/2 dozen other Bodhi packs I have?

BackTriangle

RKUv2

Twin Flame

Higher Primate

Solos Stash

Lemon HP v2

Thanks in advance for any info you can provide. 

I haven’t flowered mine out yet, I grew them up in cups to sex and found 2 pretty stinky males that I hit the flowers with on the females before I re-veg them so I should get 20-50 seeds too!

overall I would say they are fairly hardy, get big easy and have a nice structure, but I had to really hunt to choose males that had a strong nose so I would say they aren’t the strongest smelling variety for a chem heavy line... but I believe anything that the Appalachia male fathered was fairly strong smoke so it shouldn’t be weak smoke imo..

i did the landos stash and got a nice plant, heard nothing but great reviews on the black triangle, but I would think the wolf pack would be one of the stronger packs there.. I’ll let you know how mine do once they are somewhere nice to finish.

Guest Canuck

Thanks. I think I’ll run a full pack of BT as I’ve heard nothing but great reviews on them.

I kept the clone of my WP and will Look through the rest of the pack next round. Like you say, not the strongest smelling so far but who knows what the rest of the pack holds. Hopefully something with more nose and strength. 

I look forward to hearing about your results. Best of luck and thanks for the info. 

• 4 weeks later...
Guest snoplow20

Can someone point me towards some bodhi strains that are in stock at glg that are heavy yielding and quick finishers?  Greatly appreciated. Heres a pic of my hollyweed and black widow clones for attention. 

20191027_170602.jpg

11 hours ago, snoplow20 said:

Can someone point me towards some bodhi strains that are in stock at glg that are heavy yielding and quick finishers?  Greatly appreciated. Heres a pic of my hollyweed and black widow clones for attention. 

20191027_170602.jpg

Any of the 88 G13 hashplant crosses have potential for early finishers and heavy yielders

Guest Paulie73
On 10/27/2019 at 8:57 PM, snoplow20 said:

20191027_170602.jpg

Purple wookie v2 finishes between 8-9weeks from flip.  Space monkey does too.  Both those strains are everyone’s favorite that I supply there meds to.  

Yeah I also found the 88g13hp male to be the fastest of the main few he used, just have to check the  female side isn’t to long flowering... I bet the DLA line is all pretty fast though, the 5 got big fast for me.

Guest Paulie73

Soar pheno#1  ( Colombian red x omg) this one finished a few weeks earlier than expected at 9 1/2 weeks.  She smells like cherry blossom and sweet tarts.   I messed up and forgot to close the window on the grow tent for a few days and she threw some bananas.  If she turns out good I might try her again minus the major light leak.  Lol 

7F217D05-6B5C-4091-9AED-70A1559316F5.jpeg

88955DF1-FC15-41F4-B2A6-A64339F0B959.jpeg

7AE11475-6E6C-4C65-A04D-6ECDAB366B70.jpeg

Guest Paulie73
On 10/28/2019 at 8:18 AM, jpdnkstr said:

Any of the 88 G13 hashplant crosses have potential for early finishers and heavy yielders

You just can’t go wrong with those crosses.  

Archived