Bodhi info sharing thread

jpdnkstr

21 minutes ago, Coastal said:

I just popped 4 packs.., they where/are a freebie.. Geisel x Appalachia or (chemD x MSS)x(green crack x tres dawg)

basically a whole lot of skunk and chem all together!

Should find several different pheno keepers in 4 packs....:weed-light-effects-smiley-emoticon:

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hopefully, I did a big pop because it’s summer to chase down a bunch of flavours I’ve been after or  thought might be old or strong.

hoping for a really strong smelling plant, but I think I’ll def find some great smoke and a bunch of keepers or breeders in the process!

Looking for some Bodhi Pura Vida.If someone knows where i can get this please send me a message.I have some other Bodhi gear if a trade is in the deal.

20 hours ago, oldschool said:

Looking for some Bodhi Pura Vida.If someone knows where i can get this please send me a message.I have some other Bodhi gear if a trade is in the deal.

I have always regretted not getting that one when I could....was wondering if anyone had a cut of that floating around...

Guest John Coffee

Here is the smoke report for a test run of purple unicorn pirate sweat.  I forgot the email to send it in so I hope big homie sees this. I also completed a journal on thcfarmer when I get a chance I will migrate the pictures over.

image.png.921c03d4cfb5d0587ed572ab7eea4f81.png

On 6/12/2019 at 4:57 PM, Smacky McSmackers said:

Bummer. I have a pack coming soon in my next order from GLG, but it's going to be a bit before I can pop them.

@Smacky McSmackers  i can let you know now the Tk x OMG appearance wise is more of a 50/50 looking plants than say the Black Triangle. Have more in 12/12 now so should throw some pics up in a week or so.

I have 2 Black triangle F1's going now and they are all og kush, where as the Nikah  does not have the obvious OG look. OMG must breed strong

I'm still hooked hard on Grandma's Hashplant (irene x 88g13hp)

found an awesome keeper in a pack of tester beans and she will be kept for years to come she's that good.

Kind of a sweet dieselly skunky piney deliciousness that really coats the mouth and holds down to the roach. Super dense nugs finishing in 9 weeks to 10% amber trichs.

She has a powerful narcotic stone to her..... not quite couchy but takes you there if overindulging. Morning tokes are not advised unless your intent is to get nothing done haha

Leaves the room "very" stinky after smokin a doob , heavy sweet but very skunky aroma to the air. She doesn't reek hard in flower but sure stinks up a room when you smoke her down haha

my favorite from Bodhi so far.

Guest Paulie73
On 6/12/2019 at 4:32 PM, Canuck said:

I posted these pics not very far back in this thread. Just re-posted them to DBJ hoping to get them up on GLG. 

What’s the smoke like for the twin flame?

Guest Canuck

I had two girls, totally different. One was fairly middle of the road, small buds with a kinda musty stinky foot smell and not much punch. The other was the beast you saw in the picture. She started out as a weak runt. Had three branches per node, I thought of killing her. She turned into a creamy tasting frost monster. Reminds me of some sort of desert, like tiramisu or something. Not the strongest smoke I’ve ever had but definitely one of the most enjoyable. I still have her but haven’t had a chance for a re-run yet. 

On 1/5/2019 at 9:51 PM, xxPeacePipexx said:

Anybody got any links for this tried and true gem? I have not yet been able to do any homework in regards to this, even though I know Acapulco Gold well... These will be worked with this year ...

WP_20190105_22_47_06_Pro.jpg

Just received a pack of these myself, excited to get them started

12 hours ago, zoot said:

Just received a pack of these myself, excited to get them started

Right on bro.. I wasn't able to start these just yet due to outdoor limitations with plant count just yet. I will though be definitely be putting these in indoor fall lineup 😁

Got these gifted to me a while back and I don't think this cross has been available for some time now.... couple years or more I'd say.

Goji OG x 88G13HP , or Goji Ghash some call it. This plant #5 , one of 3 females I pollinated with the 2 available males. Was a really healthy seed set LOL and I only pollinated the very bottom two tiny branches.

She has extremely dense hard buds and an OG berry musk to her and smells really dank. Need to let her cure at least another week to sample for a smoke report though.

07-06-2019 Goji Gash #5 ready to harvest - Copy.JPG

07-17-2019 Goji Gash #5 - Copy.jpg

07-17-2019 Goji Gash #5 F2 seed harvest - Copy.jpg

Haven’t ran either but I know the 88g13hp can be fairly dominant compared to say, snowlotus or most of the other males IMO... 

the wookie seems more poly hybrid style, maybe some dominant terpenes from the lavender? But also has chem in it from the Appalachia I believe so that one might be more of a Bx of sorts or line breeding..

chem 4 seems to breed well, but is a bigger longer flower less chem like plant than the 91, almost some skunk like traits but in her offspring have produced high terpene plants like the stardawg and bodhi’s ssdd x that won a cup more recently..

the 91 hasn’t been as easy to breed with it seems and I’m not remembering any standouts coming from that mom... nothing bad either though,lol, so I’d say she’s a safe bet especially in a Bx ish type cross with all good lineages!

let-us know how they do!

Got the chemDxssdd going now and Geisel x Appalachian.. just getting really big in their solo cups.. 

9 minutes ago, Coastal said:

let-us know how they do!

Got the chemDxssdd going now and Geisel x Appalachian.. just getting really big in their solo cups.. 

Thanks for the input.

Hoping for a heavy producer with the chem4x HP

Hoping for good smoke with the Chem91 x Wookie, but my main goal with this one is to find a male to hit to the ISP Chem 91

Yes those 88g13hp crosses hold some spectacular plants.

Sampling that Goji x 88g13 …… She is some really nice smoke. Gives me a strong forhead sensation that lasts surprisingly long after the joint. Like those headrushes from standing up to fast..... nice and relaxing too but not too couchy. Still trying to nail the taste and smells down but there is some kind of musky berry like flavor to it that I really like. Definitely worthy of a second run so I'm glad I have those backed up.

I would say my favorite heavy hitter right now is my cut of Grandma's Hashplant (Irene OG x 88g13hp)….. I'm keeping this cut for a very long time, perhaps years. 

Very strong complex flavors and her potency cuts through anything. Very good back pain meds and perfect for bed time if you take a few extra tokes hehehe.

6 minutes ago, Tynehead Tom said:

I would say my favorite heavy hitter right now is my cut of Grandma's Hashplant (Irene OG x 88g13hp)….. I'm keeping this cut for a very long time, perhaps years. 

Very strong complex flavors and her potency cuts through anything. Very good back pain meds and perfect for bed time if you take a few extra tokes hehehe.

You just ain't gonna be happy till you have caused me to grab a pack of that Irene OG x HP are you.  🙄

For those who grabbed the Sunshine Head ya'll need to keep an eye on them. Just had one herm at 3 weeks into flower. And I almost never have herm issues (It's been years since I had a herm). This was not a random sack, balls forming at all bud sites along with the female hairs. Not knocking Bodhi gear in anyway, just stating facts. I have another Sunshine Head female and she is looking okey dokey.  All other strains I'm running at the moment are fine too.

Archived