Bodhi info sharing thread

jpdnkstr

Guest Canuck
On 2/28/2018 at 8:45 PM, jpdnkstr said:

Higher Primate(WiFi 43 x Wookie 15) mid bloom, please excuse the spectrum, my single ended hps messes with my phone camera.  I've also been pushing this girl with nutes to see what she likes, hence the curl and tip burn. I received this as a tester, I only popped 7 seeds and she is a winner!  Funky earthy lemon goodness with a great mid line buzz(not too sleepy not too speedy)

IMAG0702.thumb.jpg.ed3c7bc7b1849bee34cb9a70234c6b0e.jpg

Bountiful harvests to all!

Hi @jpdnkstr I have a couple Higher Primate I just flipped and am curious about what I am in for. Can you give me any info about stretch, flower time, phenotypes, nute preference, etc. They are very robust plants and about 30’ topped once.

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest imiubu
5 minutes ago, Canuck said:

Hi https://www.z-labs.nl/community/profile/24-jpdnkstr/ I have a couple Higher Primate I just flipped and am curious about what I am in for. Can you give me any info about stretch, flower time, phenotypes, etc. They are very robust plants and about 30’ topped once.

If you would like to mention someone type the at symbol and with out a space begin typing the name of who you'd like to mention, there will be a drop down menu

of names to chose from.  Click/ select the correct name and the name will then show up highlighted blue.  Now, that person will be notified they were mentioned 🙂

@jpdnkstr

Guest Canuck
4 minutes ago, imiubu said:

If you would like to mention someone type the at symbol and with out a space begin typing the name of who you'd like to mention, there will be a drop down menu

of names to chose from.  Click/ select the correct name and the name will then show up highlighted blue.  Now, that person will be notified they were mentioned 🙂

@jpdnkstr

Thanks @imiubu 

20 minutes ago, Kingfish said:

Gorgeous Plants Peace - That’s what a I call full spectrum.

Thanks Kingfish, I was lucky with the pack I bought in auction before the SeedDepot went down. The effects were full spectrum as well 😉

On 1/3/2019 at 11:19 AM, Canuck said:

Hi @jpdnkstr I have a couple Higher Primate I just flipped and am curious about what I am in for. Can you give me any info about stretch, flower time, phenotypes, nute preference, etc. They are very robust plants and about 30’ topped once.

The stems are kind of weak, but not overly so, they do need a little support.  Stretch is medium-to-high, my pheno doesn't quite double in height but almost.   As far as nutrients are concerned I'm in straight Coco and feed with General Hydro 3 part or Canna Coco or Mega crop, she's not too picky, I usually feed between 1.8 to 2.4 EC( with plenty of calcium and magnesium).  As far as flower time she looks ready after 8 weeks but I usually take her at least a full nine.  I hope you enjoy, she's a new favorite of mine, and my patients.

Guest Canuck

Thanks @jpdnkstr, I’ve noticed the stems are looking a little viney. I have a world class collection of bamboo and will build scaffolding if req. Any pics of finished nugs? I’m super excited about this one. I’ve come across wookie a couple times and really enjoyed it. 

I also have a couple twin flame (goji x wookie) co-habitating the tent, any chance you have any experience with it?

23 minutes ago, shaggyballs said:

1348d7d9ab22a5cf16ddc30f77816d0f.jpg.0a3f5cfae0e86ed90a849225f4004651.jpgOh, a scaffold builder in the mist..😍

Wait till Canuck notices that our scaffolding is built with our stems lol

getting ready to run a few vegged up clones of my keeper Grandma's Hashplant again (irene x 88g13hp) in the flower room

got Old School Hashplant, Dragons Blood (original release) and Goji OG x 88g13hp beans on deck in the sprouting cups.

fuck the plant counts...... there's gonna be a Bodhi-ful few months ahead 

:monkey-with-glasses-smoking-smiley-emoticon:

Anybody got any links for this tried and true gem? I have not yet been able to do any homework in regards to this, even though I know Acapulco Gold well... These will be worked with this year ...

WP_20190105_22_47_06_Pro.jpg

11 hours ago, <Peace+War>Pipe said:

Anybody got any links for this tried and true gem? I have not yet been able to do any homework in regards to this, even though I know Acapulco Gold well... These will be worked with this year ...

Sent you a PM about it.....I am not sure on the rules of posting info from other public forums.    Seems Bodhi sourced the seeds from someone called Liquid Kid

2 hours ago, GoodEnergyGrower said:

Sent you a PM about it.....I am not sure on the rules of posting info from other public forums.    Seems Bodhi sourced the seeds from someone called Liquid Kid

Awesome and thanks again brother. Once I have these into the rotation of seeds lined up you know that you are the first that I am going to share the views and notes as well as the beans possibly projected...Glad to see you are still hanging around here brother..Walk in Peace ✌

45 minutes ago, Kind024 said:

I'd like to learn more about the Acapuco Gold too. There is a pack in the fridge waiting for a rainy day.

Can't wait to see them get worked over by @<Peace+War>Pipe, what are your plans for them?

Right on Kind024, looking forward to that rainy day 😊... I have hopes for a few select individual's for a little filial action. Would love to see an open pollination, but that is too far from here to make plans just yet. But regardless what I find, these are destined for a greenhouse 🏡 utilizing light deprivation mid summer at the latest. I have been itching for some sunshine grown Sativa from the past, and I will be also using mesh netting overhead once it gets hot out and this will ensure plenty of u.v. Rays for the energy needed to really bring out the potential in this old lady 👵

On 1/6/2019 at 1:22 PM, OtisCampbell said:

Any lowdown on the new Bodhi drop in the next couple weeks? 😎

These are on order. Hope to have them with in a week or so.

sunshine queen (3 kings x ssdd)

kashmir sunshine (kashmir 22 x ssdd)

cherry lotus (fat cherry x sow lotus)

omg 4 (chem 4 x omg)

lemon thai x wookie (name coming soon)

genius thai x 88g13/hp (name coming soon)

limited:

lotus 4 (chem 4 x snow lotus)  ***

black triangle x ssdd  ***

sunshine head (loompas headband x ssdd)   ***

wookin panub (chem 4 x wookie) ***

On 1/6/2019 at 8:58 AM, GoodEnergyGrower said:

I am not sure on the rules of posting info from other public forums.

we allow it, because it's sharing knowledge 

On 1/5/2019 at 10:51 PM, <Peace+War>Pipe said:

2 hours ago, zoot said:

we allow it, because it's sharing knowledge 

Right on @zoot Sweet well here is the info on Acapulco Gold for those that are interested.  Can be found on this link:

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?s=2bd962151b8dca1f9d17896b971cf993&amp;t=329471&amp;page=10

"I'd rather call it Liquid Kid's Acapulco as a matter of respect... Bodhi, after all, simply reproduced a strain he received from someone else and is releasing it to the public. In a similar way, ACE is just getting a piece of the cake and making the most of the chance to redistribute a big named cultivar. 

But credit goes to Liquid_kid06, who sourced and preserved the strain in 2010 and passed it along, as far as I know, his thread can still be found at the Canna Cabana. Gotta give credit when credit is due, as often originators get lost in translation within this big game of egos and money.

Preserving the original and true story behind every genetics is just as important as preserving the seeds themselves IMHO, otherwise it's just random seeds... without this people, no one else will be growing those nowadays and we wouldn't be able to document a piece of history.

Vibes. tiphat.gif"-Mustafunk

"this is a great thread...

i dont get alot of time these days to surf the forums..

but its a real treat when i do, so much great info and sharing...

***mustafunk is absolutley correct.... the ag is from liquid kid who got them from his mentor greywolf. ive had to tip toe around the subject for a bit because i was not sure liquid kid wanted to be revealed, but i got some confirmation its ok to share the info. most of the full grows of the ag are on two private sites that has also made things harder to divulge. the ag is a vintage line that greywolf obtained long ago, its a creative sativa that lends itself to music and merrymaking, its a 14-16 weeker, and is semi stable indoors... a friend really wanted to grow some ag and i offered him mine under the promise to make more so everyone could enjoy them, the nierika freebies are those seeds......

the zipolite was from an oaxaca trip around 8 years ago, ive grown her seeds on and off since then. its mostly an electric commercial hybrid with a whole range of phenos, 8-12 weeks, with some really special sativas hidden in the line. aromas range from cedar to tropical fruits and citrus. my favorite smoke from that trip was a classic mexican sativa spear from mazunte but it was lost in a mishap."- Bodhi

Greywolf was a handle that was around alot in the early warez scene, he was definitely a player, I think he hung out at a music board that I was once a member of, all those sites from that era are dead or very private.

Always nice to read historical stuff from the scene. thanks @GoodEnergyGrower.

• Zoot pinned this topic

Archived