Bodhi info sharing thread

jpdnkstr

16 minutes ago, Pacer said:

Been eye balling these cherry queens. Got some f2s of blueberryhashplant in the works.

Me to just put a order in for some. And some cherry meds also.

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Stray

That cherry smoke is raw Afghani. Couldn't imagine the offsprings in a hybrid of this freak.

Anyone running super natural gear ?

Guest Tommy McCain
On 7/26/2018 at 6:36 AM, Stray said:

That cherry smoke is raw Afghani. Couldn't imagine the offsprings in a hybrid of this freak.

Anyone running super natural gear ?

I popped four seeds a few weeks ago of CQ. The seedlings are definitely indica. Huge fat fan leaves, short and stubby and of course they are taking FOOOOORRRRRRREEEEEVVVVEEEERRR to veg! 

• 4 weeks later...
Guest John Coffee

So I popped a pack of SOAR, Dread Bread, and a Jamaican Hashplant x 88 G13/HP freebie. Only the dread bread had a good germination rate. I only had one seedling each of the SOAR and Jamaican Hashplant. Unfortunately, after breaking up with my girlfriend she killed all my seed starts and mother plants. So it's been a rough season....but I plan on getting another pack of Dread Bread.

Guest smoaktree369
On 7/3/2018 at 1:05 PM, Kind024 said:

Yeah bro, im down. I'll have some Black Triangle H2's ready around nov-dec...if the universe is willing. I'd be happy to trade. Looking forward to another pollination project next year.

Lol  so I started my testers last night just want to let is know.  Iraq Landrace this going to be interesting stuff. See you soon ..

Guest smoaktree369

I don’t know why I replied to that.I clicked it by mistake I just want to tell you about the testers from Bodhi. I’m really excited about  Iraq strain  lush x  Iraq an  Master Kush x G13 hp... I’ll be back in couple months.

7AC7F6DD-B828-4538-A8DF-839A531C619B.jpeg

Guest smoaktree369

If anybody can tell me anything about this strain called lash wood be really cool. I should’ve put this all in one post but I’m not really thinking straight this morning chat you later have a great Week be good  do good and grow good my friends. 

Guest CannaFish

Hello to all Bodhi seed fans! As a newbie to Bodhi, I just want to say when I try to look at his catalog of seeds... It gets overwhelming and confusing like when I go to a new chinese restaurant and they have an 18 page menu.

Ummm I'll have the #769. Make it spicy.

Where are the Supernatural Selections? I want those Heirloom lines that are happy growing in the hot sun.

On 9/8/2018 at 12:21 PM, CannaFish said:

Hello to all Bodhi seed fans! As a newbie to Bodhi, I just want to say when I try to look at his catalog of seeds... It gets overwhelming and confusing like when I go to a new chinese restaurant and they have an 18 page menu.

Ummm I'll have the #769. Make it spicy.

Where are the Supernatural Selections? I want those Heirloom lines that are happy growing in the hot sun.

Welcome to Bodhi, you should be able to find some of his Super Natural Selections at greatlakesgenetics.com

Here ya go @CannaFish

https://greatlakesgenetics.com/seeds-by-genetics/seeds.html

@dragboatjeffy ( the owner of GLG) is a trusted member here and a great vendor of seeds with awesome freebies to boot.

Plus he is stateside and always gets you your seeds..

I agree with the Bodhi seed names..confusing to say the least,....although he has a stellar reputation...

Sunshine daydream is really pretty and supposedly potent.

Have fun and if you have further questions about a particular strain don’t hesitate to ask, someone has probably grown it or tested it.

Enjoy the seed dreaming..

8 hours ago, smoaktree369 said:

CA9570CA-9C87-436D-B965-3BACC497F2AC.jpeg

Greetings brother @smoaktree369, i'm glad to hear your stoked...please stop typing things in my quotations! 

I said none the things in the quote below. Thanks you!

On 7/3/2018 at 10:05 AM, Kind024 said:

I just love this team of two mr. and Mrs. B thank you so much for the testers  I have not ever tried the 92 master Kush but it sounds awesome vintage And oldschool genetics  turn me on . The lush x Iraq an the pre 92  Master Kush xG13 hash plant  sounds like amazing plants I was listening to the second half of the podcast you had with the Australian fellow I can’t remember his name .It was an awesome synchronicity in it for me I was listening to the show for some specific answers and they both came one right after another I was interested to hear about this Iraq plant that you’re using that you got from Strayfox and you explained it to be like a pure Kush x  Girl Scout cookies  which had my mouthwatering because pure Kush is one of my favorite strains. Especially tha  suge cut.  I loveSpicy aromas and flavors in my cannabis as well.I don’t know what that strain lush is all about but it can’t be bad crossed to the Iraq from stray fox?After hearing what you said about it I am so excitedTo finish this test project I have going and I can’t thank you enough  and right after you finish talking about that on the podcast you mentioned the next strain I was dying to find out about I have a pack of it here. Deep line  alchemy #5 was the one. in what the artefact Afghan  was.I was born on the fifth so when I chose a deep lineAlchemy number five for that reason not knowing much about the strain  just that you were using rare vintage Afghan plants so I picked number five. Turns  outIt’s exactly what I’m looking for I love rotten meat infected pussPretty much the grossest smells mixed with cannabis  funk does something for myself ever since I tried roadkill skunk which we used to call BC skunk because it came from the mountains of British Columbia I was hooked and have been searching for that stuff ever since it was either sprayed by a skunk or the genetics were amazing I think it was sprayed by a skunk because I’ve never seen it again except for the few months that it was around One fall season hear in Ontario Canada. So when I heard that artefact Afghan Was something similar to tha aromas I just explain why I pretty much Got up and did the jig man was ever happy so once again I’m thinking you guys from the depths of my heart you guys are truly great and I do believe I have the five I picked you guys pick the best ones suited for me somehow you just knew and that’s why I only grow Bodhi 99 % of the time can’t wait to start my OGKB x G13 hp Freebies I got with my Last purchase looking for a Mail to cross with my OGKB leaning  phenotype of pudding  pop. I’m sure I’ll find what I’m looking an make more awesome seeds to play with.for  you guys rock and I know for sure there’s magic in every pack that comes from your team please keep up the great work . Love an respect 

Greetings everyone, hope you and yours are happy and healthy.

I'm in search of a 12-14 week sativa (16 weeks tops) to fill the indoor room next cycle. Something more raw and unrefined or maybe the old super silver haze if any is still around or something with that Malawi in it might be fun...if any of this gear is still around...any suggestions on where to find it? I'll have Black Triangle seeds for trade at the end of the season and there are also a few photos of some dead guys around too if those aren't interesting. I'm down to share copies of any cultivars found that make the grade.

Thank you for the consideration.

I got a pack of summer breeze f2s. They were made from swamp boys original release.  I had some black death x Malawi but I passed them to a buddy. If your interested let me know.  I am a black triangle fan,  so a swap is cool with me. 

How are the 88g13HASHPLANT crosses doing outdoors in humid conditions?

Im in the mid atlantic and seems our new weather is akin to the PNW (humid with lots of rain), so I got to make changes in outdoor strains in the future

Strain suggestions are welcome

Greetings @AVR1, I can't speak for all the 88g13 crosses.

There are 12 seeded Black Triangle sisters outside under full weather in the PNW at the moment. The wet season has just arrived. So far they are all holding they're own. Not a spot of PM, mold or bud rot of any type, no bug infestations and no sign of intersex. We still have 4 weeks or more left in this season...hopefully. I'll keep you posted if I see anything pop up.

Overall it's been a solid line. Found a few interesting ladies in the bunch from the indoor run. I would recommend this line to a friend.

30 minutes ago, Kind024 said:

There are 12 seeded Black Triangle sisters outside under full weather in the PNW at the moment. The wet season has just arrived. So far they are all holding they're own. Not a spot of PM, mold or bud rot of any type, no bug infestations and no sign of intersex. We still have 4 weeks or more left in this season...hopefully. I'll keep you posted if I see anything pop up.

Overall it's been a solid line. Found a few interesting ladies in the bunch from the indoor run. I would recommend this line to a friend.

Thanks man, actually after many hours of research that is my next planned strain to run, indoors anyway. It's suppose to be the cats meow.

On my second Bodhi strain now, Moontang so far so good. Bought Jabba's Stash a few years ago and got a bad taste in my mouth for Bodhi as only 1/2 a pack germed, but trying again hopefully with better luck

Guest 3rdCoaster

Somebody say Bodhi?

Lemon HashPlant v2  (Lemon G x 88g13hp)

Taking on an artificial lemon cleaner/green lemons type of funk.  Getting pretty cloudy at 60ish days of 12/12.

IMG_20180924_182706.thumb.jpg.1ceeded67cd0c07719d19a527c1d0a9c.jpgIMG_20180924_182635.thumb.jpg.8ec0b9078c0eed6f2a1f55f9ace145bb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

@AVR1We tried a run of Morecowbell in Jamaica this year. Planted in April and did great until the rainy weather started in September. Mold set in and they were chopped, so I would call that grow a complete failure. There might be some other strains with hashplant in them that would work but the buds on the Cowbell are super dense and just asking for trouble outdoors. IMO. However it's great indoors.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Zoot pinned this topic

Archived