Bodhi info sharing thread

jpdnkstr

Guest mr. childs
17 hours ago, OtisCampbell said:

Any lowdown on the next Bodhi drop? Unfortunately, I'll be boarding a plane right about then tomorrow .. I'll be bummed if Pleiadian Love Nest, Goji OG or BBHP drops again and I miss 'em... 9_9 

depending on where you are on the earth, i should be able to find some for you...

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 3rdCoaster

Pineapple Hash plant ....4 females out of the 5 started. 

3 medium stretchers and a small.   All carrying that sharp pineapple scent still.  About a week into flower.

IMG_20180508_173052.thumb.jpg.fe35a599023373e4cc14edf86dea24a8.jpg

Guest OtisCampbell
39 minutes ago, vanisleoutdoor said:

anyone popped their pleiadian love nest, wondering what I can expect?

I’m excited to hear also.. hunting a pack along with BBHP, Goji OG and Chocolate Trip. 😋

I got some granola funk,  and cobra lips soaking. I am not sure what's going to come of the granola funk,  my buddy sent me half a pack,  I sent him half a pack of Cobra lips.  He got 6 females out of the half pack of granola funk,  hopefully I get At Least 1 female from my half pack.

Guest 3rdCoaster

Itty bitty Bodhi babies ....4 for 6 on the Cherry Queen (one damped off and one non sprouter) and 5 for 6 on the Lemon Hashplant (one non sprouter)  and a seed found on  my tray (no idea what it is).

Looking to get these into flower mid July.

IMG_20180516_065329.thumb.jpg.48beb9f8ee24abb22ff26bf3635a0ee7.jpg

• 1 month later...
Guest smoaktree369

Hi Bodhi seed growers. I myself can’t get enuf of the awesom gear the B family puts out for all of as to play with. Much love mr an mis B for all you make happen. I  received some testers today that I’m super stoked about 92 master Kush x G13 hp and  super natural selection lush x Iraq. that is what I’m Here to ask about. Has anyone ever heard of the strains lush and does anyone have any information on that Iraq that’s used. Or on Iraq cannabis at all. I can’t seem to find anything.  Either way I’m starting them tomorrow I’m hoping lush stands for something cool like lemon Kush. If you guys don’t know I guess I’ll just have to wait-and-see. I’ll start a journal when there’s  something to share.  Good night lab.

06CD75CE-5DAB-462E-BC6D-92F4CED9E61D.jpeg

2DF85CDF-5723-448E-B1C8-85FE127FFA85.jpeg

Guest OtisCampbell

I wonder what's going to be in the upcoming drop? I noticed one Supernatural Selection being packaged up on IG... 

Here is what I have comming.

cosmic serpent (dragons blood f4 x wookie 15)

second base (urkle x omg) limited

tk x omg (name pending)

vietnamese x columbian x afghani (supernatural selection limited edition with bushmans f2 freebie)  limited

I was  wondering if the pineapple hashplant was going to make an appearance . I have  not seen it for sale I only checked a couple places. 

Guest smoaktree369
19 hours ago, Coastal said:

@smoaktree369 the Iraq seeds came from stray fox. He shared a bunch with Bodhi, think his friend brought them back from time in

the military.

Thanks ya I herd that to. I was listening to a few pod casts recently and found out a bit of info on a few of the Bodhi Seed strains I’m holding. . I trust that there will be some keepers in the pack.

Guest Tommy McCain
On 6/23/2018 at 8:00 PM, Coastal said:

@smoaktree369 the Iraq seeds came from stray fox. He shared a bunch with Bodhi, think his friend brought them back from time in

the military.

It was Stray Fox's brother who was in the army and brought the seeds back. That is what I heard on a podcast at least.

Guest 3rdCoaster
On 6/24/2018 at 1:37 PM, Slick rick said:

@Packerfan79 I can ask bodhi if u really want to buy a pack 

On 6/24/2018 at 2:22 PM, Packerfan79 said:

Hell yeah I want a pack.  Let me know. 

18 minutes ago, Slick rick said:

@Packerfan79 bodhi said they where freebies he going to post me a pack and I shoot them to u ok

Stuff like this certainly does make for a strong community.  Kinda warms the heart.   Way to go @Slick rick  

images-3.png.4665296118801ad9ae41ccbe9bdb7286.png

• Zoot pinned this topic

Archived