Bodhi info sharing thread

jpdnkstr

Let's start this thread for anything Bodhi related.  Questions, comments, concerns...  bud shots etc.  

Here is some Sunshine 4 ( Chem 4 x Sunshine Daydream) beginning of week 8

IMAG0907.jpg

Here's some More Cowbell (GSC(forum cut) x 88g13/HP) close to harvest, from a few rounds ago.  Her nugs are hard as rocks, so much so that I had a patient complain about it, said they were too hard to grind up!  She smells like molasses and burnt rubber with a little bit of menthol or mint mixed in.

IMAG0617.jpg

That should get us started.

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well im going through my seed stash looks like ive got...

Love triangle

Solos stash

Blue tara

Jungle spice

88 cherries which hermied on me when I ran them..

I cant start them all..just trying to get info on ones to run..ty.

• 3 weeks later...

I have been wanting to run a lotus, either of the snow lotus,.. or super snow lotus.. gotta break down and order some, but im a sucker for femmed seeds.. :) hate to wait for sexing. 

I ran out both the Super silver hash plant and Cowbell. Both super easy from start to Finish and even thought they share the same father WOW completely different.

the SSHP

IMG_4594.jpgIMG_4571.jpgIMG_4500.jpg

The Cowbell which was I think the hardest knots I have broken up before. Don't plan on doing anything if you burn this during the day.

IMG_4499.JPGIMG_4599.JPGIMG_4597.JPG

Here are some sunshine daydreams as well, I really like this mix Bohdi made as it is a great balance of what I like in a smoke.  Plan on keeping two on the 6 that was run. 

IMG_4813.JPGIMG_4740.JPGIMG_4738.JPGIMG_4821.JPG

On 12/2/2016 at 9:25 PM, RckyMtRdnk said:

Sure is pretty. What's it taste like? I think I got some of those.

She's not too loud, but hasn't cured yet, potency is there though... 

Here's some more cowbell againIMAG0976_1.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

damn just noticed the promo for bodhi. freebies are looking good over on glg. so does anyone have the pink lotus? willing to trade for them. i grow strictly outdoor and need to try these. i wonder if they can be purchased?

Guest Nrthstar
On 12/4/2016 at 7:16 AM, flboy said:

wondering if the pink panther was still around as freebies with the orders. looking for good outdoor strains

Last time I had checked Glg they were still available. I am curious about these also for this upcoming outdoor season.   Please let me know if you find any info on these.  

Just now, Nrthstar said:

Last time I had checked Glg they were still available. I am curious about these also for this upcoming outdoor season.   Please let me know if you find any info on these.  

for sure man. think i might have to order the 2 packs to get them. but willing to do that if need be. might have to hit dbj up and see if i could just buy them out right

Guest Nrthstar

Was thinking same thing. If i can scrape up the $ ill order again to get them.   I should actually prob do that while the promo is still available. 

29 minutes ago, Jpthepope said:

I keep having to NOT order otherwise I'll never get through me beans :)

i know the feeling but if i don't and there gone i will feel like i missed something lol

Most of the time the Bodhi freebies are only available as a freebie and are not to be sold. Over the last year he did put up some freebies that are also for sale. But the packs he gives for freebies are marked as freebies.

And I was a seed whore ,before I started GLG,and It seemed like the freebies were a must have,so I would always buy 2 to get that freebie. Then I would end up with 3 or 4 of the freebie.(because ,I am a seed addict.) LOL 

And just a heads up I do have 600 packs of Bodhi on route and some new freebies. A few new strains ,a complete restock of any gear he has in stock.

and 7 very limited strains.

What a way to start the new year.

Guest Jpthepope
49 minutes ago, dragboatjeffy said:

And just a heads up I do have 600 packs of Bodhi on route and some new freebies. A few new strains ,a complete restock of any gear he has in stock.

and 7 very limited strains.

What a way to start the new year.

What are the limited ones @dragboatjeffy?

Very interested in anything bodhi. Sitting on about 35+ varieties currently :)

THIS IS WHAT I ORDERED ,NOT SURE WHAT I WILL GET TILL IT IS IN HAND. 

new
pinball wizard (ssh x wookie 15)
-forest queen (strawberry milk x 88g13/hp)

new and limited:

---atf x ssdd (limited) 10 per vendor max per order--
soul food (pinesoul x 88g13hp) 10 per vendor max per order
tk x dragons blood (limited)  5 per vendor max per order
 afgoo x wookie 15 (limited)  10 per vendor max per order
guava wookie (stardawg guava x wookie) 10 per vendor max

nierika:
oaxacan zipolite “zip” with acapulco gold freebie

supernatural selections:-
vintage pine bud x kashmir (ss003) 5 per vendor max per order
4 hours ago, dragboatjeffy said:

Most of the time the Bodhi freebies are only available as a freebie and are not to be sold. Over the last year he did put up some freebies that are also for sale. But the packs he gives for freebies are marked as freebies.

And I was a seed whore ,before I started GLG,and It seemed like the freebies were a must have,so I would always buy 2 to get that freebie. Then I would end up with 3 or 4 of the freebie.(because ,I am a seed addict.) LOL 

(me to) so with that being said time to order. there is a few things i want try anyway to see if they make it outdoor down here. i have the A.G. so might be a bodhi only season this year

Guest Jpthepope
3 hours ago, dragboatjeffy said:
THIS IS WHAT I ORDERED ,NOT SURE WHAT I WILL GET TILL IT IS IN HAND. 

new
pinball wizard (ssh x wookie 15)
-forest queen (strawberry milk x 88g13/hp)

new and limited:

---atf x ssdd (limited) 10 per vendor max per order--
soul food (pinesoul x 88g13hp) 10 per vendor max per order
tk x dragons blood (limited)  5 per vendor max per order
 afgoo x wookie 15 (limited)  10 per vendor max per order
guava wookie (stardawg guava x wookie) 10 per vendor max

nierika:
oaxacan zipolite “zip” with acapulco gold freebie

supernatural selections:-
vintage pine bud x kashmir (ss003) 5 per vendor max per order

Thank you and very excited 

• 2 weeks later...

ok so i just was looking at glg site and damn i just seen one i have to have. lavender jack. i really need to get a grip. has any one grown or have these up and running

• Zoot pinned this topic

Archived