Bodhi info sharing thread

jpdnkstr

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/16/2017 at 3:26 AM, Dog Star said:

Landos Stash,petioles goes black.. hard to say i sees any plant that perform black petioles till now..

male was perform black stripes over polen pods,very cool to sees..

structure of a plant is great,have so much strong branches,we will sees how shes for smoke,

taked few cuts if i will love her to save for further runs..

DSCN0051.JPG

DSCN0053.JPG

DSCN0052.JPG

@Dog Star those internodals look great! What kind of lights? Is this soil or DWC ? Performing well for you whatever you are doing. 

Am growing differently than others @herbert.. i use full organics with addition of some biodynamic tricks,no dangerous protectives,

pure soil and wormcastings and whithouth any aerators like perlite,vermiculite,peat or cocos,etc..

superfood amendments of human grade,mineral part is maerl,granite dust,zeolite,dolomitic lime..

natural silicates,vitamins,amino-acids and natural hormones as auxins,giberlins from kelp,

mychoriza and beneficial bacteries.. mostly aerated feeds..

best organic honey or mollasses to feed microherd..

Light is Gavita 1000 DE,tent Mammoth 150Q Elite,exhaust is S&P 1000 cubic meter per hour,few oscilating fans and one Honeywell to push air

and create wind,two inlets of 300 cubic meter per hour..  and thats it..

Kind regards Herbert,thanx for your kind words..

P.S.-- Need to addmit i didnt made good this run,i sees slight Mg hunger on plants...

Was tha Acapulco gold the same that came as a freebie with the Zipolite Oaxacan From Bodhi? That is the best results I have seen yet. I know nowadays alot of focus is on the THC content and back in 74 when i last had it it may have come in low teens at best  and of course after cleaning the seeds out you lost 1/3 of the zip but i think it was a case of genetic, soil, sun, and acclimization but that was truly what Cheech Marin said it was. Truly bad ass weed.

Yes it comes with Zipolite... didnt sees much Zipolite grows,they are faster than AG..

Agree Herbert.. this plants are best for under sun,closer to equator for people that can grow them,as there they will have optimum

what they need and then give best smoke..

i sending a rest of mine Acapulco Gold to friend in Australia,hes around 18 degrees South from equator and have volcanic soil..

am bet they will play great in his garden..

Excellent, I read DJ shorts book on reproducing environments of the exceptional landrace and he spoke of mimicing light cycle , angle of sun, soil etc.

18 degrees 'down under'  with that soil sounds like it would be a sweet spot for that strain.

Acapulco is at 16 North so its a same latitudes if we speak on sun intensity or their natural habitat..,maybe friend have better soil than Mexican folks around

Acapulco,i sees he haves red volcanic soil and a plants are always like baseball bats buds..

Acapulco Gold first 3-4 weeks growing whithouth some flower build,then she starts easily but i sees she also love lowering light

hours toward 11 hours of dark,building better flowers.. its a huge vigour and i belive outdoor thi plants easily goes over 5-6 meter high..

i was repot her from really small pot in bigger one and then shes so explode with growth that is hard to tame her inside tent..

Stinks slight on burned rubber and herbal,think better pungency comes later in flowering.. will try to finish her totally..

• 2 weeks later...

I ran some silver mountain in a GG, I thought the buds were airy but curing since Thanksgiving has really made a difference , skunk has faded and buds tightened up, got stickier and now it is a lemon fuel . Back in the jar they go.i like his gear , of course I never saw a female plant I didn't like.

Guest thebigyeti

Hi all. I've got an order of Bodhi on the way from GLG. Hoping you all can help me narrow down the first 3 I should try out from these:

Space Cake
Silver Mountain
Lavender Jack
Goji OG
Blue Sunshine
Sunshine Daydream
Super Silver Hashplant
Dream Lotus
Cobra Lips
Silver Lotus
Black Raspberry
Wolf Pack

Guest knucklehead bob
4 minutes ago, thebigyeti said:

Hi all. I've got an order of Bodhi on the way from GLG. Hoping you all can help me narrow down the first 3 I should try out from these:

Space Cake
Silver Mountain
Lavender Jack
Goji OG
Blue Sunshine
Sunshine Daydream
Super Silver Hashplant
Dream Lotus
Cobra Lips
Silver Lotus
Black Raspberry
Wolf Pack

Looks like you cleaned him out the first time , what's left ? B|

Guest thebigyeti
2 minutes ago, Tynehead Tom said:

I just started some More Cowbell , got 5 new sprouts up. 2 females seedlings getting close to flipping of Irene OG x 88g13hp ..... 

@thebigyeti would love to see a Lavender Jack grow...... :D

I've always wanted to try some Jack Herrer, so that one is very likely.

Wow 15 weeks already?

looks like week 7.

You sure have patience.

I would not / could not flower for That long....

It would have been compost Long ago for me.

Hope She is worth it.

Looks to yield well,

Hoping yours turns out to be great smoke as it looks like she might go 20 weeks..???

No fade, no red hairs, still flowering steady it looks like?

Looking like a beast.

lots of trimming coming your way in the near future.

Good vibes for a steady run til harvest..

3 hours ago, Ilynnboy said:

Wow 15 weeks already?

looks like week 7.

You sure have patience.

I would not / could not flower for That long....

It would have been compost Long ago for me.

Hope She is worth it.

Looks to yield well,

Hoping yours turns out to be great smoke as it looks like she might go 20 weeks..???

No fade, no red hairs, still flowering steady it looks like?

Looking like a beast.

lots of trimming coming your way in the near future.

Good vibes for a steady run til harvest..

LOL... in week 7 she just starts to build flower.. first 3 weeks you dont sees anything from flower.. its very slow and you could be right,

she looks to me like she just started to fill some more serious flower,i finished 10 week ciclus with polyhybrid plants and i started

to flower her in yogurt cup type of pot for more than month before i moved her under Gavita..

plant have some serious vigour,its old school herbal smell,nothing special but last days get some pungency,

smoked some preliminar buds from popcorns,its nice heady weed.. we will see how she smoke cobbed..

Kind regards @Ilynnboy

• Zoot pinned this topic

Archived