Bodhi info sharing thread

jpdnkstr

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Bubba_Dogg

I got two packs of Bodhi'sTranquil Elephantizer (Remix) been itching to pop here lately..  Anyone here grow any of these??  found sum good reviews on my Google search..

Guest boyd crowder
On 10/27/2017 at 6:27 AM, zoot said:

Here are 2 of Bodhi’s Road Kill Unicorn (RKU)

64D62FBE-F207-48BE-B777-18EFE19D3CF0.thumb.jpeg.0ec0ac7197140dda97b5b7ebb0ea1663.jpeg9F35B009-C3D1-407A-A611-E922A34C97BE.thumb.jpeg.dfdaf4c7ce7f958325b2f22f783bcb7f.jpeg

i got a pcak o these in the stash - im interested int his one!

I have 4 super snow lotus' i just uppotted yesterday to solo cups

5/5 sprouted one died after medium dried out too fast

here they is - super snow lotus - bodhi

P1100585.JPG

Yep.. cause i wished to sees how much plant can yield seeds under CFL light,more like experiment.. expecting a small number of seeds but still there will

be new cross to try and maybe something that i will love to grow for mine personal stash if cross turns good..

mother GSC x LBL is so resiny and sticky so i dont think there will be much mistake in progeny..,thanx to GLG for great freebies..

Lando Stash male was cool looking with resin on leafes and polen pods with black stripes.. have hunch this will be good cross cause its not related

while all genetics inside is primo,mother already showed me good quality..  will show progeny if seeds will suceed to grow..

Kind regards Boyd

I liked the look of my landos stash and hit a purple LVRK (afficinado),LA chocolate(DNA),and a GTH#1(rare dankness). Tried doing smokin joes sourdmt male to my pick female too. Very good smells and frost for sure!

geez i got piles of Lando's Stash beans..... thought about popping them a few times now but it's always a hard decision around here.

What's the smoke like ? flavors? what's it comparable too?

I didnt try to smoke Landos Stash.. but sees those male with black stripped polen pods and this was whithouth any cold,

he was good developed and haved good smells,some resin on leafes close to pods.. so i said why not to save some polen from him..

have also one great female and shes in flowering so i will report after she grows up..

lately i keeping this and that male that was selected from a bunch of seeds i start every ciclus so i run lot of strains in small spaces and moved from flowering room to not polinate plants i think to use as medicine..  have also very stinky Oroblanco male,waiting now he starts to build

polen pods.. this Oroblanco plant stinks from veg time best in a group of different genetics,already now Bodhi and some others genetics like Mextiza from CBG all in polen collection waiting for good females..

Stinky Oroblanco is a slow flowering male,very slow formation of flowers and stinks hole house after i open his special tent,have good hunch about him....  ;D  some fragrant kids i expecting from this boy..

Also wish to say i love a Bodhi genetics,all plants are strong,very good vigour and stink proper..  nice selection by Bodhi side..

Kind regards people

I kept a female, but only popped five , lost two outside and had two males. The one was shorter and darker.

i kept a female and has similar smells the the la chocolate and other bubba x Affie type. Very dark leather and hash tones with a purple sweetness... I only pre flowered her though and decided to mom her so I'll let ya know too.

19 hours ago, Dog Star said:

I didnt try to smoke Landos Stash.. but sees those male with black stripped polen pods and this was whithouth any cold,

he was good developed and haved good smells,some resin on leafes close to pods.. so i said why not to save some polen from him..

have also one great female and shes in flowering so i will report after she grows up..

lately i keeping this and that male that was selected from a bunch of seeds i start every ciclus so i run lot of strains in small spaces and moved from flowering room to not polinate plants i think to use as medicine..  have also very stinky Oroblanco male,waiting now he starts to build

polen pods.. this Oroblanco plant stinks from veg time best in a group of different genetics,already now Bodhi and some others genetics like Mextiza from CBG all in polen collection waiting for good females..

Stinky Oroblanco is a slow flowering male,very slow formation of flowers and stinks hole house after i open his special tent,have good hunch about him....  ;D  some fragrant kids i expecting from this boy..

Also wish to say i love a Bodhi genetics,all plants are strong,very good vigour and stink proper..  nice selection by Bodhi side..

Kind regards people

I  ran 6 oroblancos last winter came out grapefruit smell that stunk up my room in veg.  Another awesome genetics from bodhi. 

Thanx for report Packerfan79,

was get only males in 5-6 seeds i sprouted and was keeped best male from a group cause of his high stink..

i cant say it smells on grapefruit but i agree they are pretty intense in smell with those male that overstinked all other in a group.

Acapulco Gold   2 phenos,one that create flowers and another spindly looks like it will flower for a long time..

6th week of flowering for them,other are first and half..

DSCN0080.JPG

DSCN0081.JPG

DSCN0083.JPG

Landos Stash,petioles goes black.. hard to say i sees any plant that perform black petioles till now..

male was perform black stripes over polen pods,very cool to sees..

structure of a plant is great,have so much strong branches,we will sees how shes for smoke,

taked few cuts if i will love her to save for further runs..

DSCN0051.JPG

DSCN0053.JPG

DSCN0052.JPG

Oroblanco male i saved cause he stinks strongest.. needed to break his neck few times as he grows as crazy and tent is very small..

Mammoth Micro using to move males from flowering room...

DSCN0070.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

I  have become a bodhi Believer. I  tool advantage of the buy 2 get 1 at GLG 2 times and did several single orders. I  know have

Silver Mtn, Prayer Towers Indica & Sativa, Strange Brew, Dragon Fruit,Purple Sunshine, Mountain Temple, Love Triangle. I learned from someone  here that In the  hot humid dirty south I  CAN do indica outdoor GG in the fall  but  have to Veg indoor 18/6 before I  put outside.  This one here went from seeding right into flower and hit almost 4 foot from seedling. This is the silver mountain.IMG_2870.thumb.JPG.92c3e85f6ccaa2f989c0529f766e518c.JPG5a181f6645cc5_FullSizeRender(10).thumb.jpg.c04793200fd2ce6fda7251bc8cd551a2.jpgIMG_2870.thumb.JPG.db29d9b6aba58198789ccfef04c89230.JPGFullSizeRender_(11).thumb.jpg.4c800db2c7bd81abe6b3692a2479c38d.jpg

Guest AlexanderSupertramp
On 16/11/2017 at 9:39 AM, Dog Star said:

Oroblanco male i saved cause he stinks strongest.. needed to break his neck few times as he grows as crazy and tent is very small..

Mammoth Micro using to move males from flowering room...

DSCN0070.JPG

is there any certain trait that should be looked out for when selecting a male? im going to get some forest queen and hope for the best

I'd say it depends what you want the male for...if you have a floppy plant then you'd select for structure, if you have small buds then big flower clusters, wanna add purple then look for purple traits etc etc.

most keeper males either add strength and vigor or are very neutral and let the female side shine more. Any of those HP crosses should be a bit dominant for some HP traits where the snow lotus male was  less dominant... forest queen has bubba too ? Also fairly strong in crosses...

7 hours ago, AlexanderSupertramp said:

is there any certain trait that should be looked out for when selecting a male? im going to get some forest queen and hope for the best

Yes man,this plant Oroblanco stinks hardest from 40 different plants and few different strains in same run,

from a start she have biggest stink,also it haves huge amount of pods,flowers slow,some resin on leafes and pretty strong structure..

i will say a good traits are here but more will we know after we try progeny to grow..

Guest AlexanderSupertramp
On 25/11/2017 at 3:43 AM, Coastal said:

I'd say it depends what you want the male for...if you have a floppy plant then you'd select for structure, if you have small buds then big flower clusters, wanna add purple then look for purple traits etc etc.

most keeper males either add strength and vigor or are very neutral and let the female side shine more. Any of those HP crosses should be a bit dominant for some HP traits where the snow lotus male was  less dominant... forest queen has bubba too ? Also fairly strong in crosses...

im looking more for an all rounder, i was hoping for something leaning towards the HP male maybe with a bit of the Bubba stoutness shining through, got some stretchy gals could do with getting the stretch down. its more of a preservation project more then anything. i really need to back up my genetics in bean form but dont wont to use the silver to reverse, not found of that, plus if my thinking is correct would open up the gene pool of my existing genetics?  the possibilities with the BSSS excite me.

It had been left unattended for 30 days with very little rain, the leaves were fading but trichomes looked clear, I cut off sucker branches and dead fans.The popcorn buds are fuzzy like felt and very dank but not real solid. I have it another dose of bat guano ( flowering)  and mixed in some molasses. 

The sun has dropped azimuth and now it is partially blocked losing 2 hours a day of direct sun. This is a very nice plant, exactly as described by Bodhi. The SSH and Appalachian bred nicely, the small popcorn buds smelled lemony skunk on the plant but gassed off in my garage so strong that it crept into the house and was noticed by guests on Thanksgiving, blamed on a skunk and got the dirty looks from wifey 😂

If this girl was raised in optimal circumstance she would yield well some very dank buds with good leaf to calyx ratio .

this plant is getting chopped in 2 weeks ready or not.IMG_2886.thumb.JPG.2cea9364d93e5b98f3118d0f6d695063.JPG

• 2 weeks later...
  • Zoot pinned this topic

Archived