☠️DeathBubble☠️

Guest Windycitysmoker

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That version had slightly broken the sour b vigor issue up. Expect f2s to segregate more with sour b leaners on one end and more vigorous deathstar expressions on the other.

5 hours ago, Ganja Ken said:

These look like they're going to be something special for sure. 

Lots of pics at the rag of the variety in the line. 

Guest Windycitysmoker

The person taking care of things while im away on business told me theres tons of seeds in seed pods so there should be alot of seeds .Yes dojo u will test these I believe we only needvimone tester as these seeds came from a stable seed line from tony and will be released for a xmas  drop tony knows more about that.

we will need about 4 testers for the Gorilla scouts (GSC Thin Mint x Gorilla bubble bx2) the male i got from dan is a glue leaner some good stuff tony has planned for the masses also projects he his working on :)

Guest RockyMountainJ
2 hours ago, Windycitysmoker said:

The person taking care of things while im away on business told me theres tons of seeds in seed pods so there should be alot of seeds .Yes dojo u will test these I believe we only needvimone tester as these seeds came from a stable seed line from tony and will be released for a xmas  drop tony knows more about that.

we will need about 4 testers for the Gorilla scouts (GSC Thin Mint x Gorilla bubble bx2) the male i got from dan is a glue leaner some good stuff tony has planned for the masses also projects he his working on :)

Sounds sick!!:smiley-smoking-bong:

Archived