Blackberry banana kush x lbl

Black berry banana kush x lbl 100% germ rate andIMG_3157.thumb.JPG.bf83d1a8bc191dfe5bc0064c7d524180.JPG Double set of twins

Freebies giving me freebies. Gotta like thatIMG_3152.thumb.JPG.d2a744c89375c845c76a90bd238bb851.JPG

ill be showing these on my other thread. Pheno hunting with ogtg , if anyone is interested in these

I have some of these freebies too, lets see 'em shine!! Will be popping a few soon myself as well, will throw them down here now that there's a thread started.

• 2 years later...

will be making some BLACKBERRY BANANA KUSH f2 seeds here pretty soon, will be looking for the blackberry rock pheno..

peace  ..

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Jpthepope
On 7/9/2019 at 12:17 PM, JAWS said:

will be making some BLACKBERRY BANANA KUSH f2 seeds here pretty soon, will be looking for the blackberry rock pheno..

peace  ..

@JAWS That sounds amazing.  I remember looking for the f1s after running this hybrid and could not find them anywhere. 

Would love to take a run at those f2s. That blackberry banana kush must be an amazing strain. Very happy to hear you're going to make some more. 

Any idea on when they might be available?

On 7/9/2019 at 1:04 PM, Coastal said:

Still have a cut from this hunt, very good flavour and really strong smoke!

@Coastal I couldn't agree more. 

Unrelated...I happen to be running some UFO currently and have a couple that seen to be exhibiting a blood trait. Never heard of that popping up in NL or Romulan. Just wondering if this is something you've seen in the cross or heard from anyone running it. 

@Jpthepope

not really i'd say late fall at best, i have not even dropped the seeds yet but there on deck along side the orange banana kush seeds as well as a couple other like the green crack ogee and chem soda f2...

peace & thanks for the interest  ..

Guest Jpthepope
6 minutes ago, JAWS said:

@Jpthepope

not really i'd say late fall at best, i have not even dropped the seeds yet but there on deck along side the orange banana kush seeds as well as a couple other like the green crack ogee and chem soda f2...

peace & thanks for the interest  ..

@JAWS I'll definitely be keeping my eyes peeled for the drop.

Everything you have on deck sounds like it will be well worth giving a go. 

Thanks for the update. 

On ‎7‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 12:04 PM, Coastal said:

Still have a cut from this hunt, very good flavour and really strong smoke!

hmmmm I never got to try that cut. It was offered to me but I had too much going on at the time.

hint hint 😄

• 2 months later...
On 6/6/2017 at 1:28 AM, Guest said:

Black berry banana kush x lbl 100% germ rate andIMG_3157.thumb.JPG.bf83d1a8bc191dfe5bc0064c7d524180.JPG Double set of twins

Freebies giving me freebies. Gotta like thatIMG_3152.thumb.JPG.d2a744c89375c845c76a90bd238bb851.JPG

ill be showing these on my other thread. Pheno hunting with ogtg , if anyone is interested in these

I too found a twin from one of my 5 BBK x LBL seeds germinated.
1557402880_BBKxLBL-Copy.thumb.jpg.393a2e0d573b16afa0dd4143a6db8502.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

fresh blackberry banana f1 going..

nice young female..

1-4.thumb.JPG.8af695c6508e78b53dc7e6fc49340e90.JPG1-5.thumb.JPG.d64c82a7829c1d13d41ee6d92b068495.JPG

BAD DAWG brother looking to get you some kick back from these..

thank you so much again for getting these f1 back to me to work like this..

sadly like i said before the first round of the f1 orange banana kush seeds did not go, but i have the other half to try sooner then later..

thank you much my brother  ..

Archived