ECSD x LBL

jpdnkstr

• 5 weeks later...

Here they are again 3 weeks into flower.  I had to remove quite a few anthers from one of them, but it may have been due to root crowding.  I've since transplanted and we'll hope for the best but if she keeps throwing them she'll have to go...

IMAG0968.jpg

IMAG0969.jpg

IMAG0970.jpg

Happy growing everyone thanks again dbj I can't wait to pop some of those Starfighter F2 X LBL!

• Like 5
  • 4 weeks later...

IMAG1074.jpg

One of the ladies had to go, here's the other one at the  end of week 6.  I think she's got a little bit of heat stress but still not doing too bad.

• Like 5
  • 2 weeks later...

She's starting to smell like lemon zest and fuel!  Here she is going into week 10IMAG1117.jpg

I'm not sure why the leaves are showing stress, this is my first run with her, I should be able to straighten this out by next run.

• Like 2

I'm interested in this cross, sounds like it would be really tasty. Nice looking bud, stacking and swelling! Hope it's got the strength you're looking for

How long you going to let her go?

3 hours ago, t99 said:

How long you going to let her go?

Probably another week or two.

2 hours ago, brim said:

def. give a smoke report....howz the yield on her?

I will, not sure on yield yet, first run from seed, but looks like she'll be hefty for how long I vegged her...

4 hours ago, jpdnkstr said:

She's starting to smell like lemon zest and fuel!  Here she is going into week 10IMAG1117.jpg

I'm not sure why the leaves are showing stress, this is my first run with her, I should be able to straighten this out by next run.

that one is looking sweet man. the taco leaf is usually heat related but i wouldn't sweat it. are those seeds still available do you know

• Like 2