Good Medicine OG

Limos

• 6 months later...

Man guess I should've updated this more lol. Forgot I started this thread. 

I found 2 males that I believe to be CBD heavy & also some females. This female is really funky CBD smelling with a hint of strawberries. We'll see how she develops but damn this plant structure reminds me of the Cannatonic Perkins cut (without all the problems lol) even though it really has nothing to do with it. 

Tgis is about 3 weeks into flower. 

IMG_8495.thumb.JPG.b420717c7d56deb59625b0f6e9b6406a.JPG

IMG_8496.thumb.JPG.83c85df6a040aa0a5c1bda583d922774.JPG

IMG_8497.thumb.JPG.241e5b31d99475bcb22c6353fac620b2.JPG

IMG_8498.thumb.JPG.1196f68cdc69d994044ece76a90c9070.JPG

• 4 weeks later...

@Limos

Good lookin' buds you have there.

Very frosty, do CBD plants always get that frosty?

I ask because I have no experience with CBD strains.

One would think low THC would mean less frost....NO?

Thanks

Shag

Thanks @shaggyballs the short answer is yes High CBD strains can be just as frosty looking as High THC strains. Not to mention that some will have CBD/THC ratios all over the map. Check out the Atonic CBD thread. That one tested out at around 18% CBD & bout .5 THC if I remember correctly...she’s pretty frosty. 

Only judging from the nose on this one I suspect a High CBD hybrid. There is also a super deep dank funk as well...almost chemmy but not quite.  It’ll be interesting to sample and possible lab test to see where she’s at. This is fresh off the drying line and was mid level branch taken a week ago. Gonna dry a tad more and then into a jar. The rest of the plant coming down now. 

Most all of the Good Medicine OGs seem to be leaning to the CBD side. Although I expect some nice ratios as well. 

@Ilynnboy didn’t see your comment...I’m hoping for a nice High CBD yes 😬

Archived