Gorilla Bubble Bx4

Ganja Ken

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks great. Minimal trim. Resiny. An ideal representation.

Argueing with kids at troll it up.

Lookin at her is relaxing ha.

I swear some of these kids that grow up and start growing legal and never had a worry get on my nerves bad. Real grateful for the lab.

19 minutes ago, Tonygreen said:

I swear some of these kids that grow up and start growing legal and never had a worry get on my nerves bad. Real grateful for the lab.

I know right... I can't go there (RIU) anymore. 

2 hours ago, Tonygreen said:

Never had an account there. Not that I can remember anyways!

2 hours ago, Tonygreen said:

I made a whole thread about that on ICMAG.

Messed up. :5899aa396ca33_weedteddy:

5 hours ago, OrganicFarmer said:

Never had an account there. Not that I can remember anyways!

You always did strike me as a smart guy lol. I dont even need to waste time posting there tbh but there is some cats that are worth it. Hell i got perro v from there. My dude. Lol

Me and dan had the same limit for fuckery and sometimes ya cant help but speak up. Well his was probably a little higher than mine lmao. He was a little older to so lol. 

So sorry to hear about Dan, @Tonygreen, I know you and he were close brother!  My heart goes out to you and his family!  I came aboard to late to get to know him and I know I missed out on a friendship with someone very special.

If there is a better place, and I wholeheartedly believe there is, Dan is there!  

Don't cry for him more than you must to ease your pain, he is probably crying because you and all of his other loved ones are still here! 

As for ICMag, I went there to read threads here and there over the years, looking for things I needed to know.  I saw the politics of the place and how immature so many users were so I never got into it BUT

I am glad some of you guys weathered the storm there and got to know one another, I would imagine that was the start of this!  

Also glad some of you still go there, just the shear number of peeps, there have to be good ones that deserve to be a part of a "better"

(huge understatement) place like our beloved Z-Labs.  Weed 'em out and bring the gems aboard!  

Just like pheno hunting really! hehehehehe

The mag is a gem compared to rollitup. This dude set me off everytime he posts a different story about gb. Everything from its weak to its very potent and his plants all grew weird and he dont know why when he leaves his rdwc weeks at a time and complains in other threads about the enviromental troubles hes having.

I channeled a bit of dan when he used to get pissed lol...

"When you can keep your room temps under 90, rez under 80 and know what your ph is running rdwc then you can call me out my name. Here is what gorilla bubble looks like when you arent snorting adderal. Fuck you very much and have a nice day."

Dawn patrol might have said it best. Sometimes i feel like i might go nuts reading the fuckery and trying not to respond. Lol

Ya know im just grateful to the old heads who ran her. The middle stuff is nice and weve all seen the weirdo 5% bottom end. But anyone whos put in a little work to find those special top ten phenos has gotten one and thats the point.

Plus with a five year thread of documentation its all there to see so the whiners that want to pop three seeds and get three males then say its shit really bite my ass.

Like jw said. Theyre fucking seeds man. You still gotta put in a little work.

• 3 months later...
Guest Stewart169
On 12/4/2018 at 4:59 PM, Tonygreen said:

Ya know im just grateful to the old heads who ran her. The middle stuff is nice and weve all seen the weirdo 5% bottom end. But anyone whos put in a little work to find those special top ten phenos has gotten one and thats the point.

Plus with a five year thread of documentation its all there to see so the whiners that want to pop three seeds and get three males then say its shit really bite my ass.

Like jw said. Theyre fucking seeds man. You still gotta put in a little work.

Well I popped 6. All came up, but one immediately changed its mind and went to heaven. Maybe Dan can revive it up there.  No biggie. I still have 5 looking fine and I just moved them from the T5 box in small containers to the main light and hopefully in a couple weeks up pot and find some sexy ladies soon after. Just been waiting for the bangers to finish. Being a soil guy I hope to just add water, mostly.  Considering this a warm up run for more down the road. Everyone says this is one of the very tippy top strains to find the good keepers. Salute to you and Dan. Never met you guys but sounds like a party. Sure he is happy to see his and your work out blowing peoples minds.  I didnt see but did you ever get the car window fixed? That was a funny story kind of if your not the one freezing your ass of I guess. 30 years ago I had a POS little Chevette and the clutch cable broke when I lived in a big city. I pulled up to traffic used the brakes in 4th to stop the hamster and turned off the key, put it in first and when the light changed used the key to start and get moving. Dont need a clutch to shift if you know what your doing in a little car like that. I drove it like to work in the city for 2 days till I could buy a cable. Dudes at the shop I worked with helped me out, I was that broke at the time. Funny how I wouldn't trade those kind of memories for anything. 

47 minutes ago, Stewart169 said:

Well I popped 6. All came up, but one immediately changed its mind and went to heaven. Maybe Dan can revive it up there.  No biggie. I still have 5 looking fine and I just moved them from the T5 box in small containers to the main light and hopefully in a couple weeks up pot and find some sexy ladies soon after. Just been waiting for the bangers to finish. Being a soil guy I hope to just add water, mostly.  Considering this a warm up run for more down the road. Everyone says this is one of the very tippy top strains to find the good keepers. Salute to you and Dan. Never met you guys but sounds like a party. Sure he is happy to see his and your work out blowing peoples minds.  I didnt see but did you ever get the car window fixed? That was a funny story kind of if your not the one freezing your ass of I guess. 30 years ago I had a POS little Chevette and the clutch cable broke when I lived in a big city. I pulled up to traffic used the brakes in 4th to stop the hamster and turned off the key, put it in first and when the light changed used the key to start and get moving. Dont need a clutch to shift if you know what your doing in a little car like that. I drove it like to work in the city for 2 days till I could buy a cable. Dudes at the shop I worked with helped me out, I was that broke at the time. Funny how I wouldn't trade those kind of memories for anything. 

hahaha my second car as a young fella was a grey 4 dr chevette with the stick shift. Before my clutch went, the gear shifter snapped off down in the boot. My buddy fished around in my glove box and found some vice grips and managed to grip the stub. So I was shifting with vice grips..... then when the clutch went it was shut it off and shift at the light..... and shift on the fly after that LOL That car was a tonne of fun to beat he hell out of and drive into the ground. When it finally died at a busy intersection.... we all hopped out and pushed it into a mall parking lot.... pulled the plates and papers and walked away and never looked back haha 

One of the only shitboxes that was rear wheel drive! They honestly

took a beating, we tried to kill a few and they just kept going for ever.. 

Guest Stewart169
10 hours ago, Coastal said:

One of the only shitboxes that was rear wheel drive! They honestly

took a beating, we tried to kill a few and they just kept going for ever.. 

The timing belt was usually the culprit. I replaced one in an apartment parking lot in the winter.  All you had to do was line up a mark on the cam and the crank if I remember right.  It was still running actually when I called a local junkyard to come get it. Id finally caught a break and got the "job" that changes everything.  Just bought a new truck and waved as the chevette was hauled off.

My girlfriend/now ex wife had one, It was brown, I called it the Shitvette, I believe she paid $250 for it, didn't ever kill it, sold it to someone else for $200 hahahahahaha

Guest imiubu

Mine was robin egg blue then someone had spray painted flowers and squiggles all over it.  My bf then didn't care for driving it lol

They were great for doing donuts! 

8 hours ago, Enoch Warlock said:

My girlfriend/now ex wife had one, It was brown, I called it the Shitvette, I believe she paid $250 for it, didn't ever kill it, sold it to someone else for $200 hahahahahaha

hahaha Shitvette was the common name for these cars up in my old stompin grounds too 

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Stewart169

I up potted my 5 GB4 yesterday to 3 gallons bags. Not going to let them get to big before flip as its painfully obvious I only have limited space.  Im counting on at least one or two being dudes and culled to help with space. If they are all girls I will just deal with it. Pheno hunt here we go. Maybe I have a fairy godmother out there as well 😎

2019-03-29 008 (1280x853) - Copy - Copy - Copy.jpg

• 1 month later...

Uncle reefer with the prime bx4 pheno.

This is the pheno ill advance the line with. S1, bx5 and x a separate gg4 based ril i got my hands on.

Ill be popping in the fall to find her.

Selfing this pheno and crossing to a selfed indica female would also yield a nearly perfect f1. Preferrably s3 or s4.

Just musings...

Screenshot_2019-04-30-16-18-13.png

Screenshot_2019-04-30-16-18-17.png

Screenshot_2019-04-30-16-18-23.png

Screenshot_2019-04-30-16-18-28.png

Right.

Guest Stewart169
4 hours ago, Tonygreen said:

Uncle reefer with the prime bx4 pheno.

This is the pheno ill advance the line with. S1, bx5 and x a separate gg4 based ril i got my hands on.

Ill be popping in the fall to find her.

Selfing this pheno and crossing to a selfed indica female would also yield a nearly perfect f1. Preferrably s3 or s4.

Just musings...

Screenshot_2019-04-30-16-18-13.png

Screenshot_2019-04-30-16-18-17.png

Screenshot_2019-04-30-16-18-23.png

Screenshot_2019-04-30-16-18-28.png

Right.

Put me down for a pack most definitely.

Ya that's cool seeing that.

That is exactly how I used to production grow with the shishkaberry back in the late 90's,2000's. 300 clones in 1gallon pots vegged 10 days under 2K then flowered under 5K. We didn't need support nets or stakes and averaged an oz per pot. Nice to see someone killin it like that

• 1 month later...
Guest Stewart169

Funny pic. Looks like one of your progenies is sticking out her very sticky tongue at the camera.  Lets see how she feels about it when she goes tongue first into a bowl.  😉

Seriously this looks like some of the stickiest stuff I have seen. I have to wait a week or so to harvest and then do the dry and cure but thanks to you and Dan for making this possible.

2019-06-07 027 - Copy.JPG

Archived