GG#4 x LBL

jpdnkstr

They look great!! Fantastic!

Plan on doing small grow this winter....already have GG#4 x LBL, mo' Gorilla Bubble, one of Melvanetics and anticipated Bodhi Harlequin x. also, Mullaways from Australia, high CBD/low THC. Plus ramp up a few autos.

• 4 weeks later...

One of those was a male he was culled, this is the female 3 weeks into flower...

IMAG0965.jpgIMAG0966.jpg

If anyone can tell me whether she's leaning to the Longbottom Leaf side or the gorilla glue side I'd appreciate it, I've never grown either one of these.

• 4 weeks later...

I have one very close to this jp even though it is cookie wreck x LBL.

This pheno here must be the LBL or something? Mine looks just like yours does too even though it only shares the LBL so maybe I am on to something?

Looks good bro. She will frost up heavy weeks 7 and 8. Mine will be done 9-10 weeks from the flip. Hairs are just starting to recede into the buds.

Nice!!! So that's what they look like! Great job! May run those this spring...start em inside. So many beans, so little time....but time is all we have!

Grow on!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest Nrthstar

Have a few of these going and passed off a pack to a buddy of mine to grow in a small greenhouse.    It is his first grow however he grows some serious veggies so expectations are high.    I will post pics if he will allow me. Mine are one about 2 weeks old so nothing to show really. 

Archived