Slayer OG (Hippy Slayer x BSOG)

im looking for 2 testers that are down to rein in blood. 

You will have a small window to grab and must start and journal right away. Going on IG shortly. 

This project has had the full backing of Bodhi & Funky Farms. 

IMG_4516.thumb.JPG.99bb7cfe03d5db2772a482249f03f8bc.JPG

Guest milo

:rasta.nana:My Goodness!!! :rasta.nana:

Reign in Blood indeed...  These Sound killer!  :weed-light-effects-smiley-emoticon:

I would love to try some! Hopefully they make it to release! :shake_hands:

Hate to admit it but I'm full up for a round unless my lights come in off back order... or I fire up another veg room... hmmm 

you guys are awesome though,appreciate the opportunity and I'll probably be back on board in a week r two lol

• 2 years later...

South of Heaven here.. Did the Devil intercept these Limos? I am on the prowl now looking for the patterns that Bodhis cut of his Hippy Slayer is pushing elsewhere..

28 minutes ago, xxPeacePipexx said:

South of Heaven here.. Did the Devil intercept these Limos? I am on the prowl now looking for the patterns that Bodhis cut of his Hippy Slayer is pushing elsewhere..

I had some going but they were lost with my last melt down. I’ll have to check tonight and see what I have left. I believe pictured were the only seeds made. I’ll let you know

41 minutes ago, Limos said:

I had some going but they were lost with my last melt down. I’ll have to check tonight and see what I have left. I believe pictured were the only seeds made. I’ll let you know

Right on.. Sometimes I too make very limited seed batches, sometimes never even flowering the cut lol

Archived