Gorilla Bubble BX2-BX4

Guest gotthatkill4u

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, gotthatkill4u said:

I got the same ones but damn I'm addicted to these glue strains.

I'm a glue virgin!! But not for long..... muhahaha

Guest gaines1016
23 hours ago, Ogtg2213 said:

I'm a glue virgin!! But not for long..... muhahaha

i was the same.....gorilla bubble bx2 was my first glue strain

I'm down to my last 2 zips of glue and still ain't unpacked.... the Gb is my go to for back pain and life in general. Getting ready to buckle up lol.

Idek where all my shit is but I'm gonna dig our a few sacks of love for ya gaines. Gorilla snatch and g cookies comin down the line eventually as well as the karma g and verdant green projects so I wanna take care of my artist ha.

Guest PURPlawd702
8 minutes ago, Tonygreen said:

I'm down to my last 2 zips of glue and still ain't unpacked.... the Gb is my go to for back pain and life in general. Getting ready to buckle up lol.

Idek where all my shit is but I'm gonna dig our a few sacks of love for ya gaines. Gorilla snatch and g cookies comin down the line eventually as well as the karma g and verdant green projects so I wanna take care of my artist ha.

Sooooo you now read my mind? I been seeking a cookies cross i got all of bodhis...soo if you making one i gotta snag...alot of packs coming or limited?

6 hours ago, Tonygreen said:

G cookies comin down the line eventually as well

Can't wait to see what you deliver with that!! 

Forum x GB for that one. Hoping for 50 packs at least to go around. Should be out mid summer. Same as gorilla snatch. Windycity collab.

Guest PURPlawd702

Isnit gonna be higher price for cookies? Im excited got 76$ left in the seed stash funds and some more laying about loo...good work!

Better go give some blood or sell a gram or two ha! Idk we talked a little bit but ain't got that far. I'm sure everyone who wants em will get some.

VG has plants vegging. Not sure yet but we have had conversations about the pine tar kush.:share:

I was gonna dust up one of the pre 98 bubba kushes from VG with some gb bx2 pollen and hit the other half with some Long valley royal kush pollen :D

On 5/31/2017 at 3:47 PM, Ogtg2213 said:

Bam, into the drink you all go

i have no room for these but I will make it work one way or another

IMG_3152.JPG

ya dude, told ya GLG kicks ass ;) I'm a little jealous of that freebie there haha, nice one man

They sound impressing with a name like that eh! I'm excited to try them out, should be a good hunt. Not to mention I'll be running them with darlings net ggxking John, ggxcookies and some other beauties

Yeah man, I did get one, what's that all about?

9/12 gb4 popped, it's only been 24 hrs so the others may pop too

9/10 of my blackberry banana kushx lbl popped

Sweet man! Ya if you make another order of Tony's gear this year you get another pack of his gear for free or something - that was my interpretation haha.

Guest gotthatkill4u

Transplanted today. As you can see the BX4 show alot more vigor than he BX2's. but to be 100% on these seeds is amazing enough.IMG_0041.thumb.JPG.a4be2efc484b3c92637c268768c3a9b7.JPG

IMG_0040.JPG

On 6/2/2017 at 3:35 PM, Tonygreen said:

Better go give some blood or sell a gram or two ha! Idk we talked a little bit but ain't got that far. I'm sure everyone who wants em will get some.

VG has plants vegging. Not sure yet but we have had conversations about the pine tar kush.:share:

A solid pine tar Kush cross is much needed @Tonygreen! :)

On 2017-06-03 at 0:48 PM, Ogtg2213 said:

Yeah man, I did get one, what's that all about?

9/12 gb4 popped, it's only been 24 hrs so the others may pop too

9/10 of my blackberry banana kushx lbl popped

All my gbbx 4 popped open, excellent!

but check this out. Blackberry banana kush x lbl is giving me lots of freebies. 

Ive only seen this once before , but it looks like I got two sets of twins in one seed pack. :)

IMG_3157.JPG

Kool beans 👍

I had a set of twins in my dn bx2 germ test. The smallest of the set is now the star of the show. 

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

@Tonygreen this is some of the the best weed I've smoked, up there with all those memorable legends. Is there any stock left at glg or ...? Def wanna back this one up

gbbx4. what do you think tony? Sour leaning? It smells and tastes dank as fuck and writes you right off in a semi functional way. Thanks again

IMG_3990.JPG

Archived