Recommendations NINEFOLD

Guest fragrantly_foul

Guest fragrantly_foul

Could someone recommend something from NineFold, in order of importance??? 1. Fragrant, 2. Resinous (sticky or oily, doesn't matter), 3. Bag Appeal

I have been talking to duck about the dmt crosses. He's gotta change things up a bit before he can make anymore but I may make em in small amounts in the meantime. Sounds like they all deserve another shot. The Dharma Kush (karmas og x dmt) was very limited so not many folks got those. I like them the best so far outa what I grew. Taking down sour dmt tomorrow and that will be the last of em for me. I ran all 4 crosses just to see for myself if they were worthy and I didn't see anything that would be culled. 

well fellas..... I haven't harvested any yet but I can say that the DMT Dreams are some fuggen nice plants.

Loads of vigor and frost and awesome smells. All of the stuff i've been sent to sample so far has produced stocky, vigorous easy to grow plants.

I'll be harvesting some Darlin's Net and 3 Dmt Dreams in about 6 weeks :rasta.nana:

Guest Windycitysmoker

Well sounds like the DMT breath is a hit I haven't cracked mine also white noise fuck I had my pack for a year now I just can't get around to them.

I guess I will wait untill there all gone to crack mine 😂

Guest natesgrow

Here's a shot of a DMT dream outdoors. I planted way early this year and have lost one to thr frosts and a freeze DMT Dream how ever is still going strong. Lost three spots to the freeze but l doubt she cares.

picture taken this morning, she was buried with 20 gallons of Limos soil mix, 20170513_083308.thumb.jpg.ce797357ba68086a6bcc73a406cfb91e.jpg

Guest natesgrow

Just to clarify, i lost a seedling of apricot cush to the frost and freeze, not a DMT Dream only put one dream outdoors.

Dude that sux,

those Apricot were some nice plants.

I have 2 rooted clones in the poly hut that are not moving at all.

Its like they are in freeze frame with these cold nights.

Yours growing well?

13 minutes ago, Smokin Joe said:

That's good to know she can handle the cold. Wonder where that came from 🤔

Let's see if that Glue can handle the cold.

Took 3 cuts off her and the Pine-sol and put them in the shade of the poly hut.

already rooted two in the cold frame so far. @Slick rick Blackberry Kush .

It was just an experiment but it worked.

Outdoor cold frame shade cloning.

rambling...sorry

Guest natesgrow

@Ilynnboy rest easy knowing I still have an apricot safe and sound. The cold nights have really slowed them down, not alot of growth the last week. Last couple days I've seen them perk up. The strawberry queen didn't do too bad either, I could still lose the gummy bear not sure, looks ok just not perking up the way a worried dad wants.

@Smokin Joe not sure where she gets that from but she's hardy as fuck. When I pulled the blankets and towels off them after the freeze she felt almost frozen, by 2 she was all standing up reaching for light, except the three spots that were dead. She's got me excited to see what she can do outside. 

I have had the dmt male for  5 years and can tell ya he is 1 harty sumbitch! Hes been damn near froze, baked in the heat, dried out numerous times, over fed, under fed, you name it and he has endured it and bounced right back every time.   I'm gonna say that's where the hardiness comes from.

2 hours ago, natesgrow said:

@Ilynnboy rest easy knowing I still have an apricot safe and sound. The cold nights have really slowed them down, not alot of growth the last week. Last couple days I've seen them perk up. The strawberry queen didn't do too bad either, I could still lose the gummy bear not sure, looks ok just not perking up the way a worried dad wants.

@Smokin Joe not sure where she gets that from but she's hardy as fuck. When I pulled the blankets and towels off them after the freeze she felt almost frozen, by 2 she was all standing up reaching for light, except the three spots that were dead. She's got me excited to see what she can do outside. 

how cold is it getting at night where you are? we still are in the mid 30F to low 40's overnight. 

It's mid day and 50F and overcast right now. I wanna get a dmt dream and a darlins net outside as soon as I can but it's still just too cold I think.

Guest natesgrow

That's what my temps running right now, little lower when I put them out. I have them in a greenhouse with no heat. Greenhouse is staying about 5-10 degrees warmer at night and 10-20 during the day.  Everything I planted except the apricot was vegged indoors at least 8 weeks or better so they were well established and I put a thick layer of mulch around the base the sands washed back in the hole. I figured if I lost them I can replant again it's early enough and if they lived I'd be a month ahead of the game. 

Guest fragrantly_foul

Do the DMT crosses keep this loud nose after a proper dry and cure. More concerned with extreme loudness after the dry  and cure???

On 5/12/2017 at 8:15 PM, flint_town_brown said:

ive grown out a few ninefold strains and have been impressed with the products.

Guest Windycitysmoker
2 hours ago, fragrantly_foul said:

Do the DMT crosses keep this loud nose after a proper dry and cure. More concerned with extreme loudness after the dry  and cure???

I would say yes...harvesting early will get you to lose its smell if you harvest when it's completely done you will not lose The funk smell I can attest to that with multiple strains I cut early and they smell like hay.I have never seen a strain by Ninefold that loses its smell that's not happening.The amount of work put into these strains and test grow after test grow before they are released I promise you nothing will lose its smell... 💯

• 5 months later...

I just chopped 5 different Darlin's Net plants grown from seed in the greenhouse and also a Sour DMT. 

I have not gotten to the darlin's net yet but have smoked other phenos and will be staple in my rotation for the forseeable future.

Now, last night I rolled my first taste of the sour dmt I've had hanging since oct 27th. First of all..... this is not weed a person wants to smoke for "recreational purposes"... at least not this pheno anyways. It is pure medicine and hits in a very strong narcotic way and it affects the whole body and pretty much shut my mind right off...... bedtime weed for those whith chronic back, nerve and joint pain. I crashed last night at 8:30 ish? slept right thru till 6 a.m....... unheard of in my world. Problem is, it's not daytime weed so can't use it for the daytime pain. It taste's goods but I have to smoke another one to properly evaluate the flavor.

Darlin's Net is really good top shelf bud, taste is awesome, one of my favorite flavors right now for sure, high is fantastic and functional and also has some good pain relieving properties for the muscle and back. I also notice a fairly common flavor profile throughout the phenos so far and every plant has been top notch for nose/flavor/potency.

I'm a big fan ;)

My keeper of the sour dmt ended up being male :)

but i got a really nice solid female that had huge fat calyx's and great smell and frost, just smaller structure than the male.

definately some killer phenos! I can't wait to try the Darlin net too!

Guest dawn patrol
8 hours ago, Coastal said:

My keeper of the sour dmt ended up being male :)

Can't see that as a bad thing at all,  I just popped 5 hoping for a nice male too.

Stoked that you fellaz are finding keepers out of every pack.

I just got some fresh dmt cuts the other day. Hope the ganja gods smile on me and at least 1 will root. I really want to hit this mystery momma with him. 

IMG_1582.JPG

IMG_1627.JPG

Archived