Prism OG

Guest Nrthstar

Guest Nrthstar

Received these testers a little while back from @Limos (thank you sir! ) and it is time to get them wet for this up coming outdoor season.   I will post randomly and update as I can.   They will be grown outdoors in the NE and be grown 100% organically.   Popped 4 out of 9 and will pop the rest in the next few weeks. 

20170506_171909-1.jpg

Guest Nrthstar

3 have already cracked and have short tails not even 12 hours since i got them wet !   I will add that these seeds are some of the best looking healthiest plump mature seeds ive seen. 

• 1 month later...
Guest Nrthstar

Dam do i feel like a douche.   It has been forever since i have posted about these and i dont have much else to post at the moment as far as pics but....  

As far as an outdoor strain they are passing my torture test so far.   As far as bugs go they havnt been hit yet. I am doing a few Bodhi along with these and everything got chomped on except the Prism og and a Bodhi NL cross. Structure on the Prism og looks great imo.  They started out slow as with everything i did earlier this year due to mother nature,  but they perked up quicker than most anything and are looking great.

I started with 9 beans and sprouted 5,,  all 5 popped through soil fairley quickly.  However i had a rare late frost/freeze and it took most everything out i had going including random garden veggies.   2 P OG survived, they were slow going along with everything else and have just recently started to REALLY perk up.

Going by first looks of the plant structure i like them. Considering the conditions they look very good, vigerous, and short statured tight nodes which i like.   Also fat leaves so im hoping an early finishing time.   Wish i popped all 9 but kinda glad i have 4 beans left..

So quick question for you folks... ..It kinda late to start new seeds but ive started seeds as late as august with success..   Should i just pop the rest or wait till next year for a full season? 

@Nrthstar  I will always say pop em all! 

My memory isn't as sharp as it usto be. It's the only way I feel confident pheno hunting. And I can place all the plants side by side for comparisons

ill be watching this thread closely, this is one of the strains on my must try list, good luck guys! 

• 1 month later...

Got 26 females, n 14 males I think... just up potting today n should be joining the kush in next Gavita room!

got a few that are a bit more viney/ OG looking and some are very tight nodes /single stem and thicker looking... these type had a few slower veggers but over all fairly uniform in over all size. 

I def was not getting ideal growth as I kept mine very root bound so they would sex earlier n be less space consuming, but I'm sure they'll explode once they get some space.

pcs soon

Archived