Coastal

Got my ninefold testers underway!Prism OG... Got hooked up huge with 40 beans , allpopped right away.. 100% success , I broke one .. lost one ... it sprouted out of another cup.. sooo 39/40... not a bad start.. no real runt looking ones showing up.. pretty consistent look so far other than just over all size...

cheers and feel feel free to post any other prism OG or family in here as well!!

IMG_0418.JPG

IMG_0417.JPG

IMG_0400.JPG

IMG_0401.JPG

• 4 months later...

Just realized how long I've had these going, .. had them in the cups and small pots for too long because I was pretty tight space wise, and they where slower to sex than I though as it seems the smaller root space just slowed them instead of triggering a sex response... 

anywsys thats my dog ate my homework bullshit of the day, up potted them , finished sexing outdoors, and have 24r 25 females that are back under 18/6 for cuttings.

got one crazy frosty pheno I tried to get pics of but too much light for close ups.. but over all I am seeing a spread of traits with some having a bigger main stem and less branching and bigger leaves etc and the others being more viney and having lots more branching.

a few have started to get a fruity berry funk stem rub, but not a ton of smells for me yet...

got a few that are very stocky and tight noded but that maybe from being root bound... I'll get this on track fast now as these are up next !

thanks again Ninefold ! Pretty stoked to run these and hoping they look fire like those Irene bsog ladies!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Going to try this. Was given some seeds and going to see how I do. So far so good. Oh wait it's just been 2 days. My first try on my own. And that's my babies so far. Lol

IMG_0133.JPG

59 minutes ago, WakeyBakey said:

Going to try this. Was given some seeds and going to see how I do. So far so good. Oh wait it's just been 2 days. My first try on my own. And that's my babies so far. Lol

IMG_0133.JPG

Babies! Sweet, ya got them going!  Girl Growers Rock :D  PpP :smileys-passing-joint:

• 1 month later...
On 10/21/2017 at 11:49 AM, WakeyBakey said:

IMG_0133.JPG

2 Of the prettiest seeds. And both F. So we will see. And yes I picked the prettiest seeds out of the pack. No other factor

IMG_0142.JPG

IMG_0143.JPG

IMG_0144.JPG

IMG_0145.JPG

Looking lovely @WakeyBakey  Well done!  Haha, I'm diggin the fact that you had no other criteria for choosing seeds other than they were the 'prettiest' and they both are females.  Maybe I need to try your method next time :)

• 2 months later...

Okay it was so long ago that these were started. Same 2 from last September. Had to slide mine into @Oldman michigany budds schedule. But 2 plants and both in the bud room. The one is 2 weeks in and needs a hair cut. The pretty lady comes out Monday. All nice dense buds  on her

IMG_0216.JPG

IMG_0217.JPG

IMG_0218.JPG

IMG_0219.JPG

IMG_0220.JPG

Looking good... Hiya...BTW... I'm Aspen... the other Rookie Chick... looks like you are kill in it girl... yay... I'm finally flowering a couple myself... nothing will satisfy you after you smoke some of your very own... I'm growing my own stash now... Glad you have a good Mentor... @Oldman michigany budds is good peeps...

Just now, Aspen said:

Looking good... Hiya...BTW... I'm Aspen... the other Rookie Chick... looks like you are kill in it girl... yay...

👋 @Aspen They may have been my 2 picks and starts, and my babies. But then @Oldman michigany budds Takes over. Till it comes to trimming. I get that job. I am a for real rookie at the blissfully young age of 60. Lol, always smoked, but never dreamed that perfection of good weed took so much of ones time. Love the fact that there are breeders, testers, growers, I have much respect to each and everyone of them. But this rookie is a true connoisseur of pot. So many uses. So much to be made from this wonderful plant. 

6 hours ago, WakeyBakey said:

👋 @Aspen They may have been my 2 picks and starts, and my babies. But then @Oldman michigany budds Takes over. Till it comes to trimming. I get that job. I am a for real rookie at the blissfully young age of 60. Lol, always smoked, but never dreamed that perfection of good weed took so much of ones time. Love the fact that there are breeders, testers, growers, I have much respect to each and everyone of them. But this rookie is a true connoisseur of pot. So many uses. So much to be made from this wonderful plant. 

CONNOISSEUR... I smoke it... Vape It... Grow it... Consume it... Dream About it... Sometimes Drink it... Smell like it...Dab it...Harvest it...Blast it... Cook with it... Wear clothing made out of it...Get Stuck to it...He'll I even have sublamator...

Um yea... Connoissuer's we all are in the truest sense... that's why we are here after all... Each and everyone of us strives for the Best of the Best the world of Canna has to offer... You Probally won't see a whole lot of Comershal bud around here... All you will find is the best genetic material possible...

As for the time factor... LMFAO... OMG... Ill just say if your a grower it ain t easy to get all greasy... Um I ment all sticky...But it is worth every second we spend trying to grow these Wonderful Magical Plants to reach it's genetic potential... and only true CONNOISSEURS would put in the time energy and effort and funding it takes to obtain that simple goal... I'm about to drop a lot of cash on a single room that's already working... and I'm just getting started... Its worth it... People say I'm an ok grower to be so new at it... I have a long way to go... This is a lifestyle my friend... This is a Journey to a destination few will ever reach... Welcome aboard... I will say this... as we all know the GREEN is nonadictive... Growing Is HUGELY and HIGHLY Adactive and its also one of the most rewarding things a Pot Head Chick can do... this buds for you @WakeyBakey...

0303180711.jpg

0303180711a.jpg

0228182025.jpg

On 10/21/2017 at 10:49 AM, WakeyBakey said:

IMG_0133.JPG

FML... do you know how many times I've has to go find something to label ants with... Damn I never thought about plastic knives... FML... I got a bizillion plastic knives...

Guest 3rdCoaster
5 hours ago, Aspen said:

FML... do you know how many times I've has to go find something to label ants with... Damn I never thought about plastic knives... FML... I got a bizillion plastic knives...

Save the knives for the picnics .   

Got a cheap ass vinyl mini blind,  and cut the slats into plant tags.  One regular window blind makes a zillion.   

No offense to knife wielding women intended. 

3 hours ago, 3rdCoaster said:

Save the knives for the picnics .   

Got a cheap ass vinyl mini blind,  and cut the slats into plant tags.  One regular window blind makes a zillion.   

No offense to knife wielding women intended. 

That's a bet... have a broke set in the shop I've wanted to toss out.... lmao

Guest imiubu

I'm so cheap (frugal :D ) that I rinse out my coffee creamer bottles and cut my plant markers from those.  Recycle/ reuse Rose... dat's me haha.

I even take my frugality a step further and use my $1 roll of waterproof adhesive tape to label so I can peel off the tape and reuse the label :P 

Hey... nutes and rock wool gets costly, gotta save some pennies when possible.

Dang @3rdCoaster  I knew I tossed those old blinds in the attic for a reason  B|

• 5 weeks later...

Archived