Need 5 testers strawberry kush breath

Guest Windycitysmoker

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well, my SKB beans popped tails and are into solo cups. Popped 5 of the 8 that came so will pop the other 3 on next rotation in few weeks.

The adventure begins!!

@Windycitysmoker I'm gonna order some glg stuff shortly so will get a T-shirt in your size and send it down for ya ;)

well, only 3 SKB came up and look good and one came up and dudded , 5th one I poked around abit and found it and not doing much. I think they dampened off or something. So I popped the remaining 3 beans into paper towel to soak and will hopefully get all three to go.

• 1 month later...

so did this tester thread die out? Haven't seen Windy post in a while. Seems all the action is on ic-schmag and that place is a fuggen liability .....

I got a nice group of 5 or 6 SKB , won't be long now till they sex and get cloned, couple weeks I figure. No time for pics tonight but might get some up down the line here.

‘‘Tis the season for members to flake out and disappear, lol. 

These sound delish, wouldn’t have minded trying these out but I’m not a big jorunel keeper, just look at my grow show, I slack on it too much. 

@Ganja Ken nice pics

@tynehead and zoot havent heard from windy also got two females just showed sex SKB kept 4 seeds popped them a few wks back working on these Gorilla B x Fat Cherry, Zoot I think a lot of us is resetting self this is the coolest no BS site it is watch all will be back lol been watching your grow zoot I like

Got a question I jumped back into coco on a few plants some have light colored edges kinda like a manilla white but plant is overall healthy using 3pt gh with botanicare cal mag first time that happening, what could it be

Can you post pics @dojagrower? Edge of the leaf could be wind/low rh/or burn from spray on edge of leaf being photo reactive if temps are low and don't lead to evap.

as far as nutrient, edge burn your s usually a lack of potassium, not likely with gh...  but I would recommend at least. 1 ec at a ph of 6 ish for initial feeds and usually start higher at 2 ec myself but 1 ec just calcium/mag to get stable medium.

Well this is whats going right this min . Besides the gorilla b x fat cherry they still in veg at 2.5 ft got 3 left praying they r females though, not to happy with the Skullcap she kinda makes you put a lil more attention to her so one in flower now to see what she do, I have 8 crumble lime in veg pots they r a good 8 inches flowering out my Tre Og also kept a clone though she about 9 in. Tall also a Lime Kush the Cookie and the Shiskaberry r backups for a couple runs while im popping theses Diamond Dust seed crosses, took that bad hit and sick kinda messed me up but hopefully im back in lol, so I have a Shishkaberry , Alien Cookie and  Crumble Lime mothers so far!,,,,,,,, peace

My Strawberry Kush Breath are turning into some really nice plants now that I got everything back on track and off my well water. Two confirmed females so far and they are in veg at 36 days from seed. I'll get some pics up maybe today if i remember to take the camera haha. No standout smells yet but the leaves and structure are sure pleasing me. I see lots of sparkle to the leaves under the magnifyer and that is always a good sign.

• 1 year later...

Archived