Guest Windycitysmoker

Guest Windycitysmoker
2 hours ago, RockyMountainJ said:

Im here!!!! pop pop!!!

Strawberry kush breath 

Confusion breath

Blues clues...

@Windycitysmoker

Thanks for the fast delivery @Chief Kief wonder how they got here soo quick?!?!?! Lol

20170527_162243.jpg

Cunfusion Breath rock hard nugs that reek :) you popped all three ? 

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

okay, last day of May and as promised, 4 Strawberry Kush Breath going in for germination.

where do you want the test grow posts Windy? in this thread or ?

Guest Windycitysmoker
18 hours ago, Tynehead Tom said:

okay, last day of May and as promised, 4 Strawberry Kush Breath going in for germination.

where do you want the test grow posts Windy? in this thread or ?

Well at ICMAG but you can post a pic here for the crew every now and than

.No updates from me in traveling the south with my son he graduated boot camp from the army I went to his graduation and family day it was awesome and taking him to his training post at fort lee won't be back for a week.

Guest Windycitysmoker

Thanks guys he signed up for 6 years he said boot camp was nuts out of the 42 people in his E squad roadrunner unit 7 people quit I'm very proud of him.I guess he's doing his job training here at fort lee he's I guess a weapons stock guy.

@Smokin Joe I have a few of these going now and will be doing a report on them once they get going further. I don't do the icmud. I had a pic of the them in my other thread, but here they are as of the other day. These are possum ridge collaboration?  IMG_5978.thumb.JPG.4964e920d2bc8a3e5049b74a0018654d.JPG

ya my 4 are up too, just been so crazy over here juggling indoor and outdoor and I got no helpers.

Will get some shots up along the way , saving the good parts for while they are flowering hehehe

So today I was playing around and out of the 4 its 3 to 1 male to female ratio for me. So I will be saving one of the better males to see how he puts out some pollen, ill take a pic or two later.

Guest Windycitysmoker

The white square pots that say SKB are my strawberry kush breath I have some in flower to if I remember correctly 

IMG_0676.JPG

On June 1, 2017 at 7:19 PM, Windycitysmoker said:

Thanks guys he signed up for 6 years he said boot camp was nuts out of the 42 people in his E squad roadrunner unit 7 people quit I'm very proud of him.I guess he's doing his job training here at fort lee he's I guess a weapons stock guy.

After boot it gets better .. you should be proud he is now part of something others can't be. I loved my time in and would do it all over again my body would have held together longer. 

Guest Windycitysmoker
12 minutes ago, 72Tundra said:

After boot it gets better .. you should be proud he is now part of something others can't be. I loved my time in and would do it all over again my body would have held together longer. 

After he's done with his job training he decided he's going to do the airborne training im very proud of him

So he is AIT now ok then, if he does airborne he will go to FT Benning GA. I spent many a day and night there and know it well. 

Guest Windycitysmoker
18 minutes ago, 72Tundra said:

So he is AIT now ok then, if he does airborne he will go to FT Benning GA. I spent many a day and night there and know it well. 

Yeah I picked him up from graduation and drove him to fort lee for the job training 

Got mine too and will pop as soon as my life is back normal(very soon) , will be trying to flower with the gorilla snatch half sisters!

thanks again guys!

• 4 weeks later...

unfortunately in our haste to pack up all the clones and seedlings for safe transport out of the fire zone , one of the boxes got dropped and I lost a dozen seedlings including the testers I popped from the SKB..... sorry Windy I feel terrible man. I have a few more left so once things settle down here they will be in my first seed pop once i have my rooms back up and running.

Archived