Need 5 testers strawberry kush breath

Guest Windycitysmoker

Guest Windycitysmoker
18 hours ago, HASH2K said:

I see now bro this what you was saying on ig, @Chief Kief i will pay shipping my g holla

Yeah I did this all wrong my big bro @Smokin Joe told me how to do it.I was suppose to send them to glg and than you guys would send the shipping money there as these are testers for a drop.Now I send a bunch of packs to @Chief Kieffor the community that's something totally different.The testers start them right away and post up pics in stuff but I said I would send them to you so I got you

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll check my box in the am... thanks again bud n just let me know if I need to send some cash !

Appreciate the opportunity again on this one, and I know everyone's busy so really extra appreciate what it takes to make these and get them out!

props! And just holler if you ever need anything!

16 minutes ago, Windycitysmoker said:

Yeah I did this all wrong my big bro @Smokin Joe told me how to do it.I was suppose to send them to glg and than you guys would send the shipping money there as these are testers for a drop.Now I send a bunch of packs to @Chief Kieffor the community that's something totally different.The testers start them right away and post up pics in stuff but I said I would send them to you so I got you

ya man, sending them to glg works great. I have zero problems throwing the wee bit of cash down for the shipping and it makes it a good excuse to order a pack of something on my wants list at the same time to make it worth DBJ's time too ;) win win

I wouldn't say all wrong bro - it is greatly appreciated and if you ever need or want something from this way, its coming to ya!

Switching up my bean pop now with these coming and doing a few less so I can focus and showcase these ladies for ya proper like. 

Again windy, :smileys-passing-joint:thanks bro!

Guest Windycitysmoker

No well chief got his first I'm in Florida so it takes 5 days for me to send shit to Chicago so maybe tomorrow....on the other testers any1 got any seedling yet?

On 4/25/2017 at 3:25 PM, Bugman said:

when i grew out SSK I GOT NO STRAWBERRY at all.

Man thats a bummer, I only found 1 I liked, she is not real strong but smells like frankenberry cereal.

Very nice if you find the right pheno. 

I like the looks of this project @Windycitysmoker did you have a strawberry mom or pop?

Did you get a frankenberry smell/sour strawberry? Kina fake smelling like frankenberry cereal but extremely pleasant.

Guest Windycitysmoker
56 minutes ago, shaggyballs said:

Man thats a bummer, I only found 1 I liked, she is not real strong but smells like frankenberry cereal.

Very nice if you find the right pheno. 

I like the looks of this project @Windycitysmoker did you have a strawberry mom or pop?

Did you get a frankenberry smell/sour strawberry? Kina fake smelling like frankenberry cereal but extremely pleasant.

Hick hunted him down and passed me the goods

Taking stock of things today and i think I'm gonna put some of my seed making pheno hunt projects on the back burner and make some room for these beans.

Will post up when i pop em.

Guest Windycitysmoker
1 hour ago, Ganja Ken said:

I hope mine are here today. Would be like a bday gift from Windy lmao. 

Wait wtf u didn't get yours ?

And happy birthday 

U never received any beans from me your saying 

Guest Trich_Tyson
On 4/25/2017 at 3:25 PM, Bugman said:

when i grew out SSK I GOT NO STRAWBERRY at all.

This is what I've heard. I have 4 going. Hoping for he hotpants or strawberries n cream phenos. I also hear get are kinda rare

Ah balls, not today - there's always tomorrow. They'll get here Windy, I think I was last to get them last time as well. 

Guest Windycitysmoker

Yeah but I only sent one thing to Canada that was for @Tynehead Tom so you have the GS not the strawberry? If so hit @Chief Kief up and talk with him about getting them I only have enough for hick and to pheno hunt.

I donated a lot of the strawberry kush breath seeds for the community 

On 5/16/2017 at 9:53 PM, Windycitysmoker said:

Yeah but I only sent one thing to Canada that was for @Tynehead Tom so you have the GS not the strawberry? If so hit @Chief Kief up and talk with him about getting them I only have enough for hick and to pheno hunt.

I donated a lot of the strawberry kush breath seeds for the community 

stoked to have these man, thanks a whole bunch. 

gonna pop some at end of the month :rasta.nana: :passing-joint-smiley-emoticon:

knock knock..... anybody home in this here test thread?

popping 4 beans tomorrow... the adventure begins :rasta.nana:

Archived