Need 5 testers strawberry kush breath

Guest Windycitysmoker

Guest Windycitysmoker

The Cross Gage Greens Mendo  breath Female x BOGS Sour Strawberry Kush Male

Theres some good stuff here I'm going to the post office in the morning so pm me with a safe addy and I will send them out tomorrow 

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Windycitysmoker

I also have blue Clue seeds and confusion Breath both I have grown I have a few testing them now if anyone want a shot at it pm me 

bugman and rocky have the blue Clues going and I just harvested some Cunfusion Breath here's what it looked like 

again any1 want a shot at any of these hit me up or @Chief Kief I'm sending some of the strawberry kush breath to him and he's going to have the gorilla snatch if any1 wants them

IMG_2340.JPG

IMG_2354.JPG

Guest Windycitysmoker

Sorry everyone I was so busy getting clones rdy to ship and than shipping them I had no time to get these done.I will send everyone's tomorrow 

IMG_2415.JPG

Guest PURPlawd702
16 hours ago, Windycitysmoker said:

Sorry everyone I was so busy getting clones rdy to ship and than shipping them I had no time to get these done.I will send everyone's tomorrow 

IMG_2415.JPG

Dope im excited.to.see the grows... strawberry is the only profile i dont have in my collection..i was peeping the bog ssk grows...so im tuned in!.. i wish i could test,my current enviroment is only good for a stress test (major heat issues with led on,using small cfls)lmao and im moving soon...whenever these go on sale mark me up! Is this the only site you will be presenting strain on? If on icrag lemme know 

Guest PURPlawd702
37 minutes ago, Bugman said:

when i grew out SSK I GOT NO STRAWBERRY at all.

Word up? Damn any suggestions ona good indica leaner strawberry?

13 minutes ago, HASH2K said:

Word up? Damn any suggestions ona good indica leaner strawberry?

lol they say there out there, but i havent found one yet.

Strawberry D-Lite from Sagarmartha Seeds - is an indica leaning strawberry type.

Maybe the look into the BSOG on here as well? 

Guest PURPlawd702

I see leads! One of you guys here need to create the ultimate strawberry...is the descriptio for goji og f2 real "strawberry wands" i think it was

On 2017-04-23 at 11:29 PM, Windycitysmoker said:

I also have blue Clue seeds and confusion Breath both I have grown I have a few testing them now if anyone want a shot at it pm me 

bugman and rocky have the blue Clues going and I just harvested some Cunfusion Breath here's what it looked like 

again any1 want a shot at any of these hit me up or @Chief Kief I'm sending some of the strawberry kush breath to him and he's going to have the gorilla snatch if any1 wants them

IMG_2340.JPG

IMG_2354.JPG

Nice @WindycitysmokerShe sure is a looker, how does it taste and smell?

^^ was also going to recommend the Bruce Banner Bx2 but didn't know if it was 'indica' enough; at 30+% THC should get the job done tho ha!

Guest Windycitysmoker

Sorry guys I got them out yesterday I had a bit more cleaning to do along with other shit I apologize I haven't been on here to tell u guys again I'm sorry 

No need to apologize bro! Thanks again for sending 'em. Just got those Gorilla Snatch today! :D

:rasta.nana:                      :smiley-smoking-bong:

Guest Windycitysmoker

Well every one should get theres Friday and for people that want to try this but don't want to test I sent over 150 seeds to @Chief Kief today the wife dropped it off at the post office it's a bubble brown envelope I didn't bag them up big guy

Guest Windycitysmoker

Hey guys I have a favor to ask of you guys now that all testers have been sent out if you find something that's amazing and it's a keeper can you pass a cut this way 🙄And if you have a ICMAG account and you go there often can you post up your pics there to the thread is called THE MAKING OF STRAWBERRY KUSH BREATH Thank you every one willing to give this a run I appreciate it and special thanks to @hicksticky he hunted down that strawberry male thank you brother I have you seeds for u when ever you pop up your Mia hope everything is good 😊 

well good luck guys I have 4-5 beans cracked so far I left them in the cup of water for a day and a half I'll post up seedling pics in two days 

Guest Windycitysmoker

@RockyMountainJ @milo I didn't get yours out you both want to run them right ? well I sent chief keef a bunch he can send them to you unless you want to test and start them now and post up pics 

Guest RockyMountainJ

Shit if you didnt get em out no biggie for me, you know I have no shortage of stuff to get to. Ill just beg someone for a cut after someone finds a lovely lady... joke!! Thanks @Windycitysmoker you're the man!!!

Guest Windycitysmoker

@RockyMountainJMy wife did all the envelope I double checked and she didn't get u but if u want to test I will get them out tomorrow and I want you to test 💯I have your addy so yeah man I got u I think milo has his hands full with Ninefold he can get them through chief but I see the way you grow and I'm happy your running the Blue Clues 

1 hour ago, Windycitysmoker said:

Hey guys I have a favor to ask of you guys now that all testers have been sent out if you find something that's amazing and it's a keeper can you pass a cut this way 🙄And if you have a ICMAG account and you go there often can you post up your pics there to the thread is called THE MAKING OF STRAWBERRY KUSH BREATH Thank you every one willing to give this a run I appreciate it and special thanks to @hicksticky he hunted down that strawberry male thank you brother I have you seeds for u when ever you pop up your Mia hope everything is good 😊 

well good luck guys I have 4-5 beans cracked so far I left them in the cup of water for a day and a half I'll post up seedling pics in two days 

I would suggest anyone willing, to do a thread in the grow diaries section at the mag. They would see more traffic there than in a thread full of other shit. Wouldn't have to be a real diary more of a showcase. But since this is our home it would be really nice to see details in a thread here.  

Archived