Commercial Blueberry II and Bubble Pop grow n show

Tynehead Tom

OH YA!

just checked the seedlings for sex and we have 4 females so far from the 6 Com Blue II and 1 of the Bubble Pops. Looks like at least one more of the 4 bubble pops will be a girl too but no pistils showing yet..... I've been fooled before hehehe

This is great getting a high female ratio again. These are going outside tomorrow for a month of veg ;)

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well.... the plants have all sexed now and we have 5 of 6 Comblue II are female and 2 Bubble Pop's

They are all transplanted into #6 wides and are all outside 

Let the summer fun begin!! :rasta.nana:

6 minutes ago, Tynehead Tom said:

Well.... the plants have all sexed now and we have 5 of 6 Comblue II are female and 2 Bubble Pop's

They are all transplanted into #6 wides and are all outside 

Let the summer fun begin!! :rasta.nana:

for sure tunned in for this one

You are gonna hv some nice blueberry to smoke! Hope it as good as your other Shiskaberry related plants.

cannot wait to see how the Bubble Bubble Bubble Pop finishes!

well they sure got crap loads of vigor man, Might only give them 2 weeks of veg before i start light depping them or they might just get too big too move later LOL

here's the 5 Comblue II and 2 Bubble Pops down on the end. What an awesome female ration out of 10 seeds ;)

Some of these are forming buds from the flower room sexing and few days hardening off in the shade..... not all just a couple so might start light depping those ones right away or take em back inside and let em run in the flower room..... we'll see by tomorrow what I'm gonna do about that.

DSC04668 - Copy.JPG

DSC04669 - Copy.JPG

• 3 weeks later...

so while I've been waiting for a few other plants to get big enough for cloning before light dep starts, delaying a week now. These bubble pops and comblue II have made crazy use of the last few days of awesome weather and have grown way more than anticipated LOL.

I got room under the 1000w indoors to fit a couple of these in so gonna do that tonight and also start light dep tonight on the rest. So we will hopefully get to see both of these finish indoors and out right about the exact same time. The 2 bubble pop females look identical to each other, like clones , while the Comblue II is showing some diversity but keeping the same general leaf form. If the comblue II was at all an attempt to mimic a shiskaberry like plant, so far so good ;)

Will get some pics n stuff rolling in here but figured with the change in plans an update was in order as these plants are starting to hit the 2 foot mark.

Cannot wait to see how these turn out for you!

My old outdoor friend planted a bunch of the Bogglegum3dg13 this summer for outdoor because he sold it out very quickly last year calling it "Bubba Kush" lol

the bubble pop i brought inside is a magnificent plant with awesome sativa structure and is putting energy equally into symetrical branching as much as it is growing taller. The stem rub smell is sweet/dank and to top it all off, she has glandular trichomes forming in veg on emergent growth and here n there on maturing leaves. I'm cloning this plant. The ComBlue is growing like a highland afghani and a couple of those are impressing enough to want to clone as well. We will see how these go with a week to week play by play ;) Pics tomorrow if i can manage

thought i posted these pics here but musta put em in my outdoor thread

here's the Bubble Pop's. One on the right is getting outdoor lightdep , one on the left is now inside under the light.

June 22 Bubble Pop #1 and #2 - Copy.JPG

• 1 month later...

sorry for lack of updates , been a wee bit crazy round my place over last bunch of weeks.

2 shots of the Bubble Pop and a pic of the 4 Com Blue II all at day 32 of light dep flowering. They are looking awesome for this stage in flowering , the pics do not do them justice at all.

July 26 Bubble Pop pic1 - Copy.JPG

July 26 Bubble Pop pic2 - Copy.JPG

July 26 Com Blue II x 4 - Copy.JPG

17 minutes ago, Smokin Joe said:

No need to apologize for not updating. We all know how lazy you are lol.

wat he said^^^^^^^^ lol

man @Tynehead Tom

that was some scarry shit with those damm fires.. all is good now i hope brother.. u and @Ogtg2213both had us really worrried for ur safty... back to life now????

Fuck I literally was thinking of taking all my stuff home and a new fire broke out lastnight.... fml

they have been doing an awesome job at getting spot fires put out because they have enough man power now but for whatever reason this on got to a notable size lastnight so back to the waiting game. Hopefully they get it under control today because this one is even closer to than the big one was. I will know more this after noon after they update around 3 pm.  I'm guessing they are gonna hit it hard this morning, last night they only had a couple choppers on it and they were losing the battle.

no need to worry about my safety tho, I am good to go and houses can be replaced

I took a drive south last night to drop off the pig roaster unit at my buddy's place down on the coast and take him his quad he keeps at my place. Things looked pretty normal the first hour n a bit but then things looked radically different. In all honesty I drove for 2 hours straight and that entire time I was passing miles upon miles of burned out hillsides. It is truly epic in proportion considering I was travelling at an average speed of 70 miles an hour.

new fires...... ya we got one of those too and it's concerning ...... perhaps more so than the one that threatened our town. The next 48 hours will dictate but apparently they are on it.

I just need 5 more weeks and not to be a selfish sumbitch but this hot dry weather is really playing in my favor as far as the garden is concerned. Just wish mother nature and morons being careless, would stop lighting up the country side for suck sakes LOL

Fire is almost out :) they are all over it!

luckily ours were all spot fires jumping from the lightning fires , none were human caused in my area. Thankfully

no problem man, it's fun for me to try new stuff ;)

So far so good on these girls. The smells are starting to show up and they are all getting very frosty now too, which is tough to see in those pics I know.

One of those com blue II's is stacking one hell of a monster top cola and I'm super excited to see what they all look like by the end of august. I can say this though..... the bubble pop is "really" impressing me ..... and one of the comblue II , the slowest and smallest of the 4 at the far end.... that one is special I think.

more on these to come, we're only 1/2 way to the finish line.

These are looking real good after just finishing week 5 the other day. 1st one is the Bubble Pop main cola and 2nd pic is one of the Com Blue II main colas.

Aug 2 Bubble Pop Top - Copy.JPG

Aug 2 Com Blue II Top - Copy.JPG

I hope so Fab, according to my calendar they still have 24 or so days to go if they go 9 weeks. So far they look pretty damn good to me LOL They smell fantastic too. If I'm not mistaken, weren't the Bubble Pops a freebie with the Purplelazerlite 3 on the GLG listing?

Archived