New team member

Smokin Joe

I would like to welcome @Windycitysmoker to the Possum Ridge Genetics team. He will also be in the Ninefold crew. We appreciate your hard work brutha. 

I see some awesome beans coming out of his garden soon.

I'll  let him fill in the blanks :passing-joint-smiley-emoticon:

Guest Windycitysmoker

I'm shy u got me  blushing over here lmao.....I'm honored and won't let u guys down I strive to do my best on everything I'm honored just to learn from u guys.Limo and smoking joe has helped me out in so many I honored to be apart of the team 💯💯💯

Cool too hear this , good peeps working together only brings good things. Now who to ask about testers lol ....joking for real so many beans so little space.

Wcs may not be the best grower out there but is ranks among the most dedicated there is. 

Fucker came back from near death and has been working his ass off with 1 arm and all sorts of other complications. He has done a hell of a job at crankin out some dank with all this shit he's had to deal with. 

Mad respect for you brutha 👍

Archived