Deadhead x Longbottom Leaf

Ganja Ken

Guest 3rdCoaster

Looking good Ken.   How have they been for growth though the stretch? Any interesting notes coming from the flowers?  

I have been sitting on a pack of these also and appreciate the preview.  

They were a little taller naturally through Veg and they did take a little longer to get bud set through the first three weeks, looks like I chose the wrong pheno to take cuts from as the 2nd one pictured looks to have passed the 1st in resin content and caught up in the flower dept. There's bound to be a keeper in these freebies however. 

Sorry about smells brotha there's 9 strains in there can't nail anything down haha.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest 3rdCoaster

Yes Please!..I'll take a sack of that.   Nice and tight.  Don't let a smoke report get forgotten.  

It seems more of a "Thank you for your business." than  a "freebie"  when the flowers come out like that. 

I love the golden hair, I'm always trying to figure out where in the landrace origins did  these phenos get isolated from. Some sweet looking sugar there.

10 hours ago, BombBudPuffa said:

What kinda scents are you getting?

Its hard to nail down but its got some OG funk, and a definite cleaner smell and taste I can't pinpoint just yet - still early in the cure tho. 

Here's a lower from first pheno, they are fairly similar in their resin production but these flowers are slightly looser. More pine to this pheno as well.

IMG_2629.thumb.JPG.6fc98f34f5b710b30a13bdedcd7e83e5.JPG

Man those are nice, I love seeing the lbl structure your deadhead x puts out compared to my bbbk x #3 puts out 

I can almost picture a pure lbl now even tho I've never seen it before. Stunning plants man!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...
Guest Haoleman

to quote  Herbert

"I have some of those myself , I wonder how they will do outdoor ? "

I was wondering the same thing

" Has anyone tried this outdoor ?"

On 3/28/2018 at 4:36 PM, Packerfan79 said:

My freebie LVTK, was better than the pack that I bought.

I loved the LVTK i grew out and so did everyone else that sampled it

Archived