Guest Words

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest MR_E

Wow, I'm sorry man I came to this site by invitation from other member, not trying to break protocol or piss any1 off haha just trying to figure out how to navigate this site and where to post etc etc.... Any1 have any interest in breeding new fun mephisto genetics crosses of your own?? I am heres a shot or 2 of what I'm messing with... This is sourlivers from mephisto all seeded up from ripleysog x tyronestomper..... This is going to be fun... 

20170628_100040.jpg

5 hours ago, Words said:

Hello @MR_E glad you stopped by to show off some of your grow. Nice autoflower bud . Sounds like lots of fun

Why not post elsewhere on Zlabs regarding Mephisto?  Start a thread here on Zlabs, but not in the afterthought autos section. 

• 1 month later...

Some pics of the buds after a cure...I like the first bud much better. Tastes and smell are melon and spice. Nice effects. Second one is OK taste is herbacious and peppery. Sedative and giggles . IMG_20170819_133530153.thumb.jpg.b8d42289f11baa41b6f653e36c94e7ca.jpgIMG_20170819_133641414.thumb.jpg.8052aff3afb8fd23b42af88508bb1a91.jpg

Archived