2017 Bodhi Test Grow Thread

Tynehead Tom

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest thebigyeti
4 hours ago, OrganicFarmer said:

14 days from getting them wet. Took 3 days in the paper towel. Then into promix.

What kind of light have you had them under and the height of the light?

15 hours ago, thebigyeti said:

What kind of light have you had them under and the height of the light?

4' 4 bulb t5. I use two grow bulbs and two uv bulbs. As close to the light as possible. I have my temp probe hanging at the height of the top of the plants. Then move the light up or down to get the temp you need. I'm running around 76 degrees. As they get bigger move the light farther away to get the temps down between 70-75. lower temps = more females.

Guest thebigyeti
1 hour ago, OrganicFarmer said:

I'm running around 76 degrees. As they get bigger move the light farther away to get the temps down between 70-75. lower temps = more females.

About what day do you try to start hitting 70-75? How long do you keep your plants vegging before flipping to flower?

1 hour ago, thebigyeti said:

About what day do you try to start hitting 70-75? How long do you keep your plants vegging before flipping to flower?

From germ I start dropping the temp around 2 degrees/day. I usually try and stay around 75. 

I veg my plants different lengths of time depending on what I'm going for structure wise or depending on the variety.

did some one say More Cowbell ? I got some of those :D 

slow veg in sunshine #4, under floros and watering 1/3 cup per application on a water/water/feed schedule. Feeding RO PH to 6.8 and Nute mix 2ml micro/4ml bloom (1/4 strength).

watered today so they have gone from 1/3 cup every 3 to 4 days down to every 2 days so few more days and will be transplant to #1 pots. I always water/feed plants in sunshine mix 1/6 of the pots actual liquid volume. So a solo cup holds 2 cups so I water 1/3 cup. a #5 pot holds 3 gallons of water so I water 1/2 gallon ect ect....

29-01-2018 More Cowbell seedlings - Copy.JPG

Looking good @Tynehead Tom the rounder leaves that don't have any small leaves point on the 180* back toward the plant will be the cookies pheno'.. even if it gets 5-7 leaf they kinda go straight out not back...I'd say those top 3 are the cookies leaners! It came through pretty well in the crosses I've tried.

Taked some clones from Lando Stash and there is 3 little plants that are stout and branches start to grow from very begginings..

its not bad smoke,it reminds me on hashish taste,buds could get hard rock and have good resin coverage,i taked them cause of wish to have

more variety in tent... 

DSCN0543.JPG

i've got a pile of lando's stash f2 and a pack of the f1..... one day i'll get to those haha

well, i transplanted my more cowbells..... maybe I'll start a thread on these for folks to drop thier pics and reports. Gotta get this Bodhi section rocking ;)

• 3 weeks later...

I have been curing my Silver Mountain Buds from my outdoor harvest since Thanksgiving. Originally when I picked I thought I did a sub par job  as the buds were airy  slightly. but the buds have cured, hardened a little but maintained its super stickiness.  Does this have a high TCH? Probably not but there is more to my liking than a high THC. I'm about flavor and of course effects.The smoke  is spicy, reminiscent of high grade landrace of the 70s, lung expanding and the buzz has long legs. 

I smoked about 4 good pulls out of my pipe and felt great all day, I absolutely screwed up every task I set to today so this one was not a good wake n bake

Heavy sativa buzz no paranoia with a body buzz, it kind of took me back 40 years reminding me of some spicy unknown Origen from Central / South America, an inside your head bubble with good vibes to all feeling. 

They say the sense of smell is the longest acting memories and it's true, in my mind for a little while i was on a little nostalgia voyage. My 4 days are up today and in 6 weeks try the next thing in jar to report . These strains today on a THC naive brain are extremely potent.  

• 2 months later...
Guest OtisCampbell

Silver Mountain is pretty intriguing for me because most of my experience with the haze family has not been great. I think I’ll gnab a pack and see if I can find some affection for sativa.. It’s funky how everyone’s endocannibinoid system templates differently for the various species and strains...

22 hours ago, OtisCampbell said:

Silver Mountain is pretty intriguing for me because most of my experience with the haze family has not been great. I think I’ll gnab a pack and see if I can find some affection for sativa.. It’s funky how everyone’s endocannibinoid system templates differently for the various species and strains...

It is kinda weird huh?

Thats why people need to be able to grow their Own...

I love C99,  @Dog Stardoesn’t.

Its the same with Sativa and Indica.

I used to Love Indy when I was young, had a Killer Hawaiian Indica..3 toke smoke for years.

Now I wont smoke it if I know it’s couchy..

Eww.... Lazy No Energy Weed...YUKK

But Some Love it...(Eww.. as I hold my nose pinched closed...)

Archived