2017 Bodhi Test Grow Thread

Tynehead Tom

So it's that time of year again , the Bodhi family sending out testers to all us bean testing friends.

Post up your 2017 testers here and stickers too everyone , we all love stickers !! and when your grow is done, throw some bud shots in this thread if ya could.

I was blessed with Irene OG x 88g13hp and I'm pretty fuggen stoked to get these going and am gonna add them to my 4-20 seed pop ;) 

Bodhi Irene OG x 88G13HP 2017 testers - Copy.JPG

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's officially 4-20 in my neck of the woods so it's Bodhi tester seed popping time :rasta.nana:

Tester beans I got a week or so ago,  Irene OG x 88G13HP going for a swim ;)

Gonna drop the whole pack.

updates to follow 

as promised

2017 Bodhi Testers "Irene OG x 88G13HP" going for a soak on 4-20

I was gonna do the whole pack but decided to keep 5 in reserve for a pop in the fall and I think there were 13 beans in the pack cuz i'm pretty sure i put 8 beans in the towels..... will know in 48 hrs when i check on them haha.

I have 4 other 88G13HP crosses to run this fall as well and they are the Dragons Blood F1 (hawaiian sativa x 88g13hp) , More Cowbell (GSC x 88g13hp) , Old School Hashplant (pnw hashplant x 88g13hp) and Goji OG x 88g13hp. Lotsa fire planned for this year ;)

Bodhi Seeds , testers, 2017 - Copy.JPG

it's a constant pheno hunt man LOL

In the end of all my madness , it's about finding a 1/2 dozen or so real keeper plants with variety for my tastes 

when i saw Irene OG x 88G13HP on the 2017 tester list I got right on it. I love Irene OG and it's real hard to find a legit cut here. I've smoked her in california a few years back. I have cannaventures Pure Irene S1 in the stash somewhere as well but I think one of my buddies is snagging those from the vault LOL

I got the cherry sunshine on order from the 420 special from  glg super stoked.   Has anyone grown BOGS  sour grapes?  Only seeds I have run were bodhis and bad dawg.  I am trying to try  some other breeders also. 

checked on the seedlings this morning and 6 out of 8 are above ground, fingers crossed the other two are just a little slow.

On 4/26/2017 at 10:36 PM, Packerfan79 said:

I got the cherry sunshine on order from the 420 special from  glg super stoked.   Has anyone grown BOGS  sour grapes?  Only seeds I have run were bodhis and bad dawg.  I am trying to try  some other breeders also. 

Wait?!?!  What?!?!???

how new are you to growing @Packerfan79???  :o:getting-stoned:

But seriously,

Couldn't have chosen two better breeders to start with.... :rasta.nana:

Unless you'd have chosen a third.  In which case, I would choose @Tonygreen,  Karma and or the Ninefold collective @Smokin Joe @Limos @Windycitysmoker...

You guys are all tied for first in my book!!  :share:

Seriously though.  Nothing but above average to far superior in everyone's garden who has grown your gear?!?? :smileys-passing-joint:

Did you also choose bog? His gear is often slept on, but more often then not, people find a lot of keepers in his gear..... xD

Yeah yeah, I  have only been playing with seed for a  couple years.  I  was a clone purchaser,  until I got sick of bugs and pm and miss labeled clones. I  have  bodhis black triangle  as my first keeper,  super pumped to get  going on the sour grapes,  and the pure ghost,  and the cherry sunshine ( I was going to get ssdd because I read it's good for nerve pain,  my uncle who has fibromyalgia has been suffering for years,  hopefully the cherry sunshine  caries the nerve pain effectiveness. I  have a bunch of bad dawg and bodhi going in my small room,  the oroblanco has the best looking buds  and  a smell of grapefruit that overwhelms everything else,  to bad I don't  like grapefruit. I  have a plethora of seeds due to drag boats  generosity with the  freebies. More incoming as we speak. 

I got some sour grapes growin' now, Ilove this strain smells like sour grape even extract has the smell. very nice.

I will look for a old pick I have.

Ok,I will get it for ya now.

Sour grape

sour grape.jpg

1 hour ago, shaggyballs said:

I got some sour grapes growin' now, Ilove this strain smells like sour grape even extract has the smell. very nice.

I will look for a old pick I have.

Ok,I will get it for ya now.

Sour grape

P1090874.jpg

P1090875.jpg

P1090876.jpg

Fuck glad I pulled the trigger on those.  I am hoping I can find a 55-60 day plant,  so I can break up the harvest  hy a couple weeks.  Most of the stuff I grow is 10 weeks or so. 

are those from the 2017 tester list?

Every spring the bodhi family has a big list of stuff they put out there for folks to test.  You get an email from mrs B and they ask you to pick 5 in order of preference from the lists of new un released crosses for the upcoming year. The deal is those who receive testers from mrs bodhi, test grow them on thier favorite forum and also email thier results back to the bodhi family. In my case, they sent me a pile of bodhi stickers and some unreleased Irene OG x 88g13hp :D

I created this thread for those 2017 spring tester grows if anyone else here signed up to be a tester this year..... not that I mind pics of other bodhi gear though hehehe

I just didn't wanna clutter the bodhi info and sharing thread with a test grow.

On 4/30/2017 at 3:23 AM, Tynehead Tom said:

are those from the 2017 tester list?

Every spring the bodhi family has a big list of stuff they put out there for folks to test.  You get an email from mrs B and they ask you to pick 5 in order of preference from the lists of new un released crosses for the upcoming year. The deal is those who receive testers from mrs bodhi, test grow them on thier favorite forum and also email thier results back to the bodhi family. In my case, they sent me a pile of bodhi stickers and some unreleased Irene OG x 88g13hp :D

I created this thread for those 2017 spring tester grows if anyone else here signed up to be a tester this year..... not that I mind pics of other bodhi gear though hehehe

I just didn't wanna clutter the bodhi info and sharing thread with a test grow.

This strain was gifted to me as a clone and I have had it for a few years, it was not sent to me in seed form as a tester but may have been sent out to who I received it from don't know much about where she came from. I am  sorry to clutter your thread this is a bit off topic.

6 outta 8 above ground ain't bad happy growing.

shag

• 2 weeks later...

here are the Irene OG x 88 G13HP testers at day 27 from germination.

I have just transplanted these from solos to 1 gallon, sunshine 4 , tablespoon Dolopril per pot and feeding general hydro flora series , 6ml micro, 9ml bloom per gallon, PH 6.8 on a feed , water, water regimen. With the transplant and start of feeding schedule these have been move to the 400halide room.

DSC04533 - Copy.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

well, here we are at day 36 of veg and they are just starting to "go"

These have been very easy plants from day 1 but they are a bit sensative to overwatering OR they are just a bit slow to build roots. Just an observation, not a complaint. They all look mostly similar save for a couple have a bit of a curve to the leaves. Still too early to say much other than real nice plants so far ;)

these will get another week to 10 days under the 400 then into the flower room for sexing.

DSC04572 - Copy.JPG

DSC04574 - Copy.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, will get some pics later and post em tomorrow but I just finished checking out these plants and it's looking like 3 females and 3 males.

In what seems to be OG fashion, these are very slow to start branches. I'm tempted to top the females to encourage branching but will give them another week. I'm culling the males but will take pics first. By and large these plants all seem relatively the same. 2 have a bit of a leaf curve or twist but otherwise, they all seem the same. No real stem rub smells yet.

Gonna transplant these to #5 wides and get em in the sunshine within next couple or so days.

ya, I didn't think those pics, or the post had anything to do with bodhi testers but oh well LOL

I'll get some flower shots going of these soon enuff.

No one else running 2017 Bodhi testers on this site? Post em up , this thread isn't just for my grow , it's for anyone running "Spring 2017 release Bodhi tester beans".

Archived