Fuck OG

Limos

#15 I know that lady pretty well now..Of course I will have to dance with her a few more times before I can say that she's under my spell..

WP_20190803_10_44_12_Rich.jpg

WP_20190817_15_32_50_Rich.jpg

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have had the pleasure of growing this strain.  The growing of it was very streamline, and easy.  No big surprises.  This strain did very well and had resistance against powdery mildew.  The room it was in was not ventilated the best, it had the minimum as far as airflow, but the Fuck OG still thrived.   

The effects of the smoke are long lasting,  3 hours plus.  There is anti-inflammatory properties that I can feel in my knees and back.  Pain relief and relaxation are prominent.  I did have to drink some coffee just to recover and get back up and going.  

Great strain and excellent growing, thumbing and breeding @Limos, I will keep her as long as I can.

f_og1.thumb.jpg.97bd3b803d0e248bcd71e0754edf7c10.jpg

f_og.thumb.jpg.c79b9b06908c0c456ddecccf7b1e1996.jpgf_oga.thumb.jpg.b449af3cf90186df4be083ab8dc1adea.jpgf_ogb.thumb.jpg.41e930c6a9b14289df36b1c5163ac6d3.jpg

Nice work keeping her safe and secure brother @Goodenergygrower and I have be the first to say what a awesome job you have done with her. I just knew you needed the bigger of the two and I ran it exclusively with the elites to 70 days and the next time I will put her under my inline QB setup for a bigger run

Great description of her also, she is a really mold resistant girl indeed 😊

12 minutes ago, Limos said:

Nice work @GoodEnergyGrower looks like she finished out nice for you. How long did you let her go? 

Also so nice work @xxPeacePipexx love the 🖕pic lol

The #15 is special for sure IMO and also the winner of the ZLFR Cup 2018 😎

Thank you kind sir!  

She finished in 45 days!!

You know @Limos i had to check my calendar a couple of times because I couldn't believe it.  

I put her into flower/ 12/12 light cycle, after vegging outside on June 19th.  I gave her the chop on August 3rd.  She was fully cloudy with about 10 % amber.  

I am still sitting here dumbfounded that it finished that fast, and knocked my ass out like it did.  I salute the human that takes her 8 weeks and can still walk straight, lol!!!   I do not keep track of flowering times diligently, I mark when I start plants and watch the trichs from there, and only check back on notes when needed......

From around eight weeks in I began to really watch her closely and knowing that I was in no need for room with a temporary shutdown for late summer heat and humidity ahead I said it will perhaps go for the 70 days mark. As noted she's a early girl and the later harvest might just put a hole in your face if you partake too much lol but you don't have to worry bout that bud rot like with anything that is true to the OG

• 2 weeks later...

Ok will hit them up I'm trying to get a few different beans around to dig through this winter for next year outside!I had got abunch of next generation strains as they are made to flower fast an be good in damp outdoor conditions

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 9/2/2019 at 7:08 PM, Limos said:

@Slick rick if you’re looking for the #27 S1s hit up The Green Door/Motherless Goat Farms. 

If looking for the F2s they haven’t made it to GLG yet. They are on Strainly.io or PM me. 

same green door thats in bangor? If it is small world! Im not far from there so we would be neighbors of sorts. Hope everything is growing good for everyone 🙏

Just now, Limos said:

@Usstoner you know you got a care package waiting for you when your ready

Right on I forgot lol...I just moved to another city for work..gotta get a safe addy..I'll let you know..thanks brother.

Archived