Fuck OG

Limos

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

@murfy there’s gonna be more seeds & stuff going round. I had 3 females I kept...9, 15, & 27. #15 is out there already. The other 2 I still have exclusively. 

Im gonna get the 27 passed out the 9 not sure yet. 

• 2 months later...

@Limos I've talked with Ben that runs PSI several times about inflated lab numbers and he says it's a real problem in the industry. Labs are pressured by dispensaries and large growers to get big numbers to help sales. His partner Lev is a real PhD scientist and they appear to be straight shooters. My GG#4 tested at 25% at PSI.

19 minutes ago, Captainmorgan said:

@Limos I've talked with Ben that runs PSI several times about inflated lab numbers and he says it's a real problem in the industry. Labs are pressured by dispensaries and large growers to get big numbers to help sales. His partner Lev is a real PhD scientist and they appear to be straight shooters. My GG#4 tested at 25% at PSI.

My moisture was high too I think it played a small part 

• 1 year later...

Looking good now are the f2 for sale now made with the #15 I could use a quick lady for outside never nice creations homie😀

@Slick rick no the #15 was not used although the #27 S1 beans that were made are fast finishers.

These F2s are different ladies going out as freebies with other offerings. Mixed open pollination and a few specific ladies. 

More selfing projects on the way with Fuck OG, FTG, & MCBX#8 

#15 will come back to me soon hopefully & there might be someone else here at the Lab working with her on very cool project that I’m excited to see

Archived