Fuck OG

Limos

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fuck OG #27

this one is looking all cloudy and 10% amber at week 6. She is not a big yielder but the buds are rock hard. Light 🍓 More heavy on the deep 🍇

IMG_7585.JPG

IMG_7586.JPG

IMG_7587.JPG

IMG_7588.JPG

@Ilynnboy not of the 27 no. The other two keepers yes...they are keepers in every sense of the word. Soon as I get a bit more flush I have some samples to send to the Lab & then prob send out some cuts here and there as these won't be remade. 

Guest 3rdCoaster

Talk about quick to the finish line...thats fast.   Good for outdoor in the in the more northern latitudes perhaps.

Looks like tasty flowers for sure.

Some more 27...chopped the top to sample and test at 6 weeks. There's a bit more than what I thought. I could see this finishing up OD in time. Hell for the yield & shirt flower time it'll be good ID. 

IMG_7616.thumb.JPG.7422009c74fd3c3504185e4bcc39664b.JPG

IMG_7615.thumb.JPG.532beb1c6b116814d37fbcc621486808.JPG

IMG_7617.thumb.JPG.7a14210c4f4fc85c8f70e2b233422be8.JPG

IMG_7618.thumb.JPG.050b17ebd379c2af10085b55dfce9e47.JPG

Getting some feed back on the Fuck OG sisters...9 is super potent but way different terps than 15 & 27 which are 🍓🍇 

15 at 8 weeks is described as smelling like "the best pair of tits in the world"

27 at 6 weeks is "super heavy indica type effect but not sleepy" also "tasty AF" & "unicorn"

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/3/2017 at 6:09 PM, Aspen said:

So where was this thread going... Saying tits seriously distracts men @imiubu.... Like a monkey wrench in there gears... They just drop everything and go where.... Lmao...

That’s so true...

Boobies...

I am not immune..

Guest boyd crowder
On 10/24/2017 at 8:43 AM, Limos said:

@Ilynnboy not of the 27 no. The other two keepers yes...they are keepers in every sense of the word. Soon as I get a bit more flush I have some samples to send to the Lab & then prob send out some cuts here and there as these won't be remade. 

if you got cuts to spare i have a home for em here...

I dig the delicious part.. but my mind is heavy and my body feels like lead..

Too bad for me as she sure is beautiful..

You do such nice work @Limos.

I have always looked up to you, not just Cuz ur height.

You sure have a dedication to this thing we call weed.

Many thanks @Ilynnboy 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

I believe the 9 would be up your alley for sure but not delicious lol not bad but doesn't have any of the 🍓 🍇 that the other 2 are exploding with. 

Archived