Motarebel freebies

Guest Words

Guest Words

I've seen single blade leaflets and budlets as well, but not an entire second leaf stacked double decker style @brim . Thought it was a cool trait.

These motarebel Freebies are growing great. Strong structure, nice veg vigor, tight nodes, and 3 of the 4 girls have strong aroma from a stem rub. The CR x(Mikado x G13hp) x lung candy clones easily, what ever the method. It seems the c99pupk clones in a cup of water but struggles to root in peat with aloe sap . Hope everyone is having a weekend.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Words

All I can say is wow!!! Check this out, I flipped them into bloom on the night of the 12th of this month. 11hr on and 13 off. Here is c99 x purple urkle x purple kush today...IMG-46cb2d9969490c028a665d5ad4f724c1-V.thumb.jpg.2424ded45fec096978cbadd231ec76cf.jpg

Here is a comparison next to limonana haze branchIMG-878ba1e501a2953362655f37b870d6ef-V.thumb.jpg.41c7e8dff49626603a32212b26106f4c.jpg

Guest Words

Here is an update on the (Columbian red x (mikado x G13HP)) x lung candy . These 2 were flipped into bloom the night of the 12 just like the rest. 11on 13 off.IMG_20170619_195948.thumb.jpg.f10d8cb7649ed20cf289ed7f55a88db6.jpgIMG_20170619_195929.thumb.jpg.6ecdcd045921f53bcb5888f8a9efe3ae.jpg

Guest Words

@Danky My favorite so far is the ..... Columbian red xmikado x G13hp x lung candy. She clones easily, one pheno stinks like candy and garlic so far, strong branches, decent node spacing, but honestly.....none of that matters to me overall. I chase effects, not yields, not bag appeal, not resins, nothing more than how it affects me, for how long, and do I get a quick tolerance level built up. I get bored with herb very quickly if the high isn't complex or peaks out the experience after a small amount...

Guest Danky

Lol I like how you say why you like it, but then say none of that matters overall haha! 

So you dont make any extracts or solvents ? So youd actually be fine with yields like the forum cut as long as it did you good? 

By the way, where did you obtain your Mota Freebies from? Are all of em from GLG? 

Guest Words

Yes all of the motarebel stuff was from a GLG 420 sale 2 years back I think. @Danky

Yields aren't really a concern for my personal headstash. Forum cookies isn't my cup of tea really, I know there are better things available that suit my needs and yield well given the time. I personally like pure haze and other such slow blooming sativa. Once this new garden is completely tuned, I'm popping some GN 79 Thai stick sativa seed I was given. 

Extracts aren't my favorite. If the weed needs to be concentrated, I make bubble hash or dry sift on occasion but generally anything that doesn't make the cut get smoked in joints and the backup clone gets trashed

Guest growingcrazy

I am looking forward to hearing what flavors you get out of the c99xpupk. I just cut one down and got pure anise flavor and a super stone.

Guest growingcrazy

65-70 from seed and 55-58 from cut.

I had 3 females from my pack, 1 runt, 1 mutant and 1 50/50 hybrid with pupk type buds. Medium yield but flavor and potency are above average. I have more of the keeper vegging now.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Words

Pics taken today. First up is c99 x purple urkle x purple kush.....

IMG_20170630_162610891.jpg

IMG_20170630_162640774.jpg

Now it's time to show the Columbian red x mikado x G13HP x lung candy girls ...IMG_20170630_162615830.thumb.jpg.086cb2c6f16abf1b7d07a6fe082496ab.jpgIMG_20170630_162629891.thumb.jpg.36c60894080123c9ae288b4b46b9e285.jpg

1 hour ago, blues147 said:

Great looking plants, I think I would like the cindy.

Cinderella is my girl.. My first seed order ever.. and My Best... F5 C99. Fantastic smoke... which now rests at F7...

I need to pop some soon🙏🏻.

great looking plants brother Words.

It looks like Cindy's leaves, but not her flowers, way too much leaf action.

Cinderella has very little leaf production during flower.

This is Cinderella My Girl, My Favorite smoke, my smile maker, my Uplifted strain.

My Holy Grail

Cinderella 99

Still ya got some pretty plants.

IMG_1158.JPG

Seedbay..a guy named FairLight..

He had Fairlights recreational beans going at the time.

$40 for 15 reg seeds.

Great buy on Fantastic seeds..

They (Brothers Grimm ) are now offering C99 in feminized..

but Beware, there is a Pheno that will put you in a closet, scared like a little girl..P A R A N O I A....man it's fun..

Guest Words

Yeahhhhh buddy 😎 when I grew the A11 , I got one special girl that was like crack and speed mixed together. Super paranoid mind fire with energy like no other, oh yeah and a side of audio hallucinations (dog barks, cop sirens, doors slamming etc.... Freaking loved it. Others hated it when I shared her flowers. I've got some a11 f5 seed from my favorite girl that i grew and pollinated. I need to plant those soon.

Sounds like Killer smoke to me..Hell Yeah!!

I always liked 11 more than 13.

More of a Sativa styling buzz..

Very Heady and speedy..Like C99.

13 was always more laid back to me.

But she has her minions..

I selected for 6 not 7.

Seven was open.

6 was Pineapple and Rotten, no grapefruit.

There are 3 basic Phenotypes of C99

1) Rotten meat.

This One is Uber Potent and Scary..

2) Pineapple

Happy and Elevated..

!!!!!!!!!!Most Excellent weed.!!!!!!!!!!!'

3) Grapefruit

This one is most like a Hybrid.

Not so happy, not so scary, just a mid range style buzz. But still really good weed..

so that's what I based my selections on.

The Male was Pineapple...

Most liked strain grown by me was tangie ghost train, (only some outdoor remaining) waiting patiently for more seeds.

This c99 is now on the list, will seek out that pineapple. Such great genetics available here!!!

Guest Oldproseeds
On 7/2/2017 at 10:25 AM, Words said:

Yeahhhhh buddy 😎 when I grew the A11 , I got one special girl that was like crack and speed mixed together. Super paranoid mind fire with energy like no other, oh yeah and a side of audio hallucinations (dog barks, cop sirens, doors slamming etc.... Freaking loved it. Others hated it when I shared her flowers. I've got some a11 f5 seed from my favorite girl that i grew and pollinated. I need to plant those soon.

YO MY MAN!!!

Glad to see U banging out all them strains as of late!!!!!

Sure got going fast brother,,and such a good job on all your plants, all look very happy..

:)

Go boy go......................

OP

Guest Words

Yeah I got set up again ASAP after my move up north @Oldproseeds. I'm still working on my garden construction. Need my AC unit hooked up. Then I can use more lights. Woooooooohaaa .Can't stop me from living the dream. Smoke and celebrate life.

Guest Oldproseeds

HEY cool bro!!

Also glad your here posting up good shit,,my site is kind of fucked i know?

Can't wait to see the plants DONE!!!

Very good looking,,all of them...

;)

Op

Archived