• Announcements

• zoot

Welcome New Members   12/23/2017

To get things started, please head over to the Welcome Section and make your first post in the  Introduce Yourself section. Once that is done you will become a Full Member with an all access pass to the Lab. If you have any comments, questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to message any of the Admins or Site Ambassadors.
Captainmorgan

Canada does recreatioal in 2018

Tynehead Tom

it's all Liberal party smoke and mirrors preceding the next election. Another golden carrot from canada's joke of a prime minister.

He's a punk ass lying little bitch.

Canada's police chiefs have come out swinging big time against home growing for recreational despite the government's own legalization task force recommending a ridiculous 4 plant per household plant count.

It's all garbage in garbage out and nothing "oh canada" about it.

Truth is, Justin Turdeau could today write an order in council making marijuana "legal" in a manner that no one is going to go to jail between now and full legalization. He refuses to do so and allows the law of the land to be enforced. He is happy to let his task force watch dog Bill Blair, former cop, and the police chiefs of canada persecute good people while out the other side of his mouth he talks of legalization.

fuckin bunch of snot nozed douch nozzle hypocrites.

never trust a liberal.

Limos

I was going to read it but then I seen 143 pages lol I'll have to set aside some time

Tynehead Tom

the jist for recreational?

none of it comes into effect untill over a year from now and existing laws will be enforced.

30 gram adult posession in public

existing smoking laws apply to cannabis and extracts

no provision for edibles at current time

no flowering or budding plants in public places

up to 4 non flowering plants permitted in public places

misdemeanor fines , no crimminal record for juveniles caught with less than 5 grams.

4 plants per household no matter the number of those over 18

14 year maximum/ 6mnth less a day and or 5K fine minimum for most offenses including but not limitted to:

-import, export of cannabis products (includes seeds )

-giving access to a minor

-advertising or offering related to cannabis on websites or publications outside canada

-and a pile of other crap

oh and no driving within 2 hours of consumption and they are going to have road side saliva tests as thier method of evaluating a high driver, followed by blood test.

and there's more drivel

no storefront or vending machine cannabis sales ect ect ect.

it's just more liberal regulation delaying everything while these politicians and thier buddies align themselves to profit from the industry. There is a shocking list of politicos who names are appearing attached to or as heavy investors in canukistans emerging cannabis market.

it reeks of draconian control.

-

Edited by Tynehead Tom

Tynehead Tom

borrowed from another site

Anne McLellan is engaged by the law firm Bennett Jones LLP, that describes itself as a ‘very entrepreneurial law firm’ that wants to be the ‘go to’ law firm for licensed producers (LPs) of marijuana in Canada.

This is what should disqualify McLellan for the appearance of a conflict of interest. But then Justin Trudeau was first introduced to “legalization” by Tweed Marijuana licensed producer cofounder Chuck Rifici, who has gotten rich as a consequence of his investment in his LP, and who has been agitating for all competing dispensaries and cannabis sellers to be arrested and shut down. Rifici is also the chief financial officer of the Liberal Party of Canada. McLellan’s place of employment openly seeks licensed providers to represent while she maintains impartiality on this task force.

And it’s not just the chairperson of the Task Force who is facing a conflict of interest. A long list of Liberal Party insiders and government officials connected to the cannabis economy has been circulating around social media:

Chuck Rifici, is currently the CFO of the Liberal Party of Canada. – founder and former CEO of Tweed
Mark Zekulin, CEO of Tweed – former senior adviser to former Ontario finance minister Dwight Duncan
Norman Inkster, Independent Director at Mettrum – former head of the RCMP
Dr. Joshua Tepper, Independent Director at Mettrum – formerly Assistant Deputy Minister at the Ministry of Health , Senior Medical Officer for Health Canada,
Tom Shipley, Director of Quality Assurance, Tweed – formerly worked on toxicology research, while at Health Canada,
Mike Harcourt, Chairman of True Leaf Medicine Inc – former B.C. Premier
Kash Heed, strategic consultant with National Green BioMed – Former B.C. Solicitor General and former West Vancouver police chief
Herb Dhaliwal, Chairman, National Green BioMed – former Vancouver MP and federal cabinet minister.
Neil Belot, Board of Directors for Aurora – was a public servant in several ministries within the Ontario government
Brian Wagner, Company founder and CEO of NHP Consulting (consults for prospective LP’s) – Brian was invited to play a strong role in Health Canada’s Program Advisory Committee
Tim Humberstone, ABcann Director / Senior Person in Charge – former twenty year member of the RCMP included roles in Municipal/Federal Drug Enforcement and with the Joint Forces Organized Crime Agency. Tim has also received extensive training by the RCMP in providing expert court opinion in the fields of cannabis trafficking and production techniques.
Ivan Vrana, founder of Aslan Ross Consulting / speaker mmpr summit – Previously Mr. Vrána worked for the Federal Government for over 15 years. He worked at the Patented Medicine Prices Review Board, Finance Canada and in various senior policy positions at Health Canada. At Health Canada he was in charge of the team that developed the policy rationale which led to the implementation of the Marihuana for Medical Purposes Regulations. Mr. Vrána is also a regular Lecturer at both Carleton and Concordia universities and teaches a course that examines the internal communication tools governments use to development and implement public policy.
Sandy Pratt, Chief Financial Officer, Emerald Health – Worked at Deloitte (auditing firm involved in the senate scandal), Vice President of Business Development and Executive Financial Officer of the Royal British Columbia Museum, a Crown corporation.
Shane Morris, VP, Scientific Affairs and Stakeholder Relations Hydropothecary CEO (now Canadian Cannabis Corp.) – Since 2000 Shane has been in a range of leadership roles within the Federal Government, from Treasury Board of Canada’s senior advisor (Cabinet Operations) on regulatory affairs to director of policy leadership and Reporting for Resources Canada’s major projects management office.
George Smitherman, THC BioMed – former Ontario Liberal Deputy Premier with more than 30 years in public policy fields at the Municipal, Provincial and Federal Level, where roles as Senior Advisor, Minister of Energy and Infrastructure and Ontario’s Minister of Health were held.
Jake Ryan, Director of Security: Tilray – former RCMP Intelligence Officer and federal criminal investigator overseeing all aspects of Tilray’s security protocols and operations.
Ernie Eves, Chairman, Timeless Herbal Care, a Jamaican medical marijuana company – former Progressive Conservative premier of Ontario
Kim Derry, a promoter of marijuana facility THC Meds Ontario Inc. – Deputy chief of the Toronto Police Service under Mr. Blair.
John Reynolds, advisor to Vodis Innovative Pharmaceuticals Inc – former MP with the Progressive Conservative, Reform and Canadian Alliance parties
Senator Larry Campbell, advisor to Vodis Innovative Pharmaceuticals Inc. – former Royal Canadian Mounted Police officer and Vancouver mayor. And sitting Senator.
Barry Daniel, Wildflower’s head of security – Former Abbotsford police chief.
Cam Battley, Aurora Senior Vice President, Communications and Medical Affairs – Former Legislative Assistant to the Canadian Minister of Consumer and Corporate Affairs, where he was responsible for developing legislation and steering it through the House of Commons, as well as negotiating with Opposition parties and stakeholder groups.
John Turner, medicinal marijuana applicant in Ontario (With Kash Heed) – Former Prime Minister of Canada.
The Toronto Sun has fact-checked and published part of the list.

Even police officers have been getting into the game.

“A Durham police officer for six months co-owned a medical marijuana company that is not licensed and offers consumers pot brownies and other products the government says are illegal to sell.”

These establishment-type operations never seem to get raided, though – regardless of public harm.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

see what I mean?

Captainmorgan

It's the same everywhere, there's also a big list of current and recently retired politicians in Michigan lining up for the graft to begin, like pigs at the troff.

Tynehead Tom

yup, these politicians here are standing up for photo ops and in parliament, telling everyone they are going slow and learning from the US. They say it is not going to be about tax revenue here but about regulatory quality control, keeping it out of the hands of children and organized crime. yet they are affording minors a 5 gram posession limit with no penalty.... but 14 years for an adult giving access to a minor. Just saw a guy on the news get convicted of 2nd degree murder.... he gets 6 years less time served, his accomplice, gets out of jail for time served. Crazy.

But the truth is, they are going slow because each one of these dirtbags needs to weasel thier way in without conflict of interest so the slower they go, the more of them get in on the trough. They don't want to use it as a taxation revenue stream because "they" will then have to abide by the taxation regime and pay taxes. The way they are going about it is sickening.

Canada has become a communist country and the people here don't even realize it.

Edited by Tynehead Tom

Ganja Ken

I knew about Rifici but holy fuck does it run deep. 

It's disgusting to be honest but at least it's being reported on? Can you please send or post a link to that 'borrowed' article @Tynehead Tom?

Edited by Ganja Ken

Tynehead Tom

here ya go, a juicy read.

It's obvious what's going on here LOL they government is going slow for "thier" own personal benefit and plainly obvious why they don't want to treat it as a tax revenue stream because doing so would be conflicts of interest all over the place and also would in the end cut into thier own personal profits. 

http://potfacts.ca/the-liberal-party-elite-is-heavily-invested-in-the-medical-marijuana-licensed-producers-mail-order-business/

TheMan13

Regulatory capture

Regulatory capture is a form of government failure that occurs when a regulatory agency, created to act in the public interest, instead advances the commercial or political concerns of special interest groups that dominate the industry or sector it is charged with regulating.  When regulatory capture occurs, the interests of firms or political groups are prioritized over the interests of the public, leading to a net loss to society as a whole. Government agencies suffering regulatory capture are called "captured agencies".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regulatory_capture

Personally I'd rather face Big Business and their Big Money any day over Big Government and their Use of Force as it pertains to the current Regulatory Capture scheme of cannabis.  Although these current agreements/negotiations among these special interest groups are simply about sharing these regulatory capture schemes between Big Business (new) and Big Government (old), essentially doubling the cost/harm to the public as well as the corruption of our governments.  IMHO none of this is about the just decriminalization of cannabis, but rather rearranging the chairs on the deck of the Titanic (aka regulatory capture) for profit and power.

Ganja Ken

It's crazy, I knew it was bad but not on this level, I'm not surprised at all just didn't think shit like this would go so far without more attention being brought to it. Hopefully more of this gets exposed and continues to be highlighted allowing the public (short of ignorance) to know just how little our interests are at play here. 

I have countless people around me saying how 'cool' this all is. And then I give a 20 minute lecture about how its actually just a giant scheme to funnel money into a few people's pockets and not about the publics interests at all. And yet I'm the downer. Oh well. I know whats up and thats all I need to focus on cause no matter what the man just finds another way to try and bring us all down, and we are the only ones that can keep ourselves up really.

Regulatory Capture - thanks for this @TheMan13, sums it up in a term for exactly what is going on.

Also, thanks for that link tyne!

Edited by Ganja Ken

Tynehead Tom

going forward, for those of us who will fail to comply with this nonsense, it's gonna pay to have quick access to 10 or 15 grand for a lawyer .

I am not worried, one read thru of my medical file and no judge in this country is charging me with fuk all.

gorilla ganja

So sad that the powers that be are making it hard for any small business to partake in the green rush that's coming.

So we can legally grow 4 plants. If one happens to be male and seeds are made we cannot legally sell them???

WTF

And no over seas orders???

So it will be legal here but a 5k fine or worse for ordering some seeds out of country.

again WTF

Let's hope the final draft gets some much needed improvements.

Peace GG

Tynehead Tom

I believe the goal going forward in canada is that the industry wants control over the genetics availlable to canadians.

One look at the corn industry in canada and what happened to all the variety that used to exist from farm to farm and region to region. All of that disappeared thru regulation and control.

on the topic of roadside sobriety checks. I'm going to 100% refuse to comply with the taking of my bodily fluids without a court order. No one is getting my fucking saliva I mean what the fuck is that.

Like I said before , the canadian liberal party calls canada a Post National State...... what they really mean is we will bring you communism and disguise it with sugar on top.

Some folks might be starting to understand why i started that "I wanna be a refugee thread"

I need to get hired by a legal grow in the states and move there..... I'll bring my seed stash hehehe

Ganja Ken

Ok well this needed further digging I felt so here's another major part of this. 

This article lists a few members of Trudeaus inner circle.

http://m.huffpost.com/ca/entry/4813908

Main take away for this showpiece is this:

IMG_0276.thumb.PNG.8f34450ead2690fa4bb89019d1decc63.PNG

Stephen Bronfman's family started the Distillers Corporation (eventually Seagram's) which by in large made its money on the prohibition of liquor by bootlegging whiskey into the US.

They are employing similar tactics now and have been influencing the way the laws have been written and how they can best capitalize off of the cannabis industry further.

IMG_0274.thumb.PNG.0b955ee1f9cf0d297de6eaa75b8a94c9.PNG

I'm sure it all runs deeper still, this just another piece of the corruption behind legalization here. Yay Canada.

Edited by Ganja Ken

Tynehead Tom

I'm gonna go way out on a limb here and suggest that Trudeau's cannabis legalization bill will not make it thru the house of commons. What's it at now? 2nd reading? 

I'll predict that this becomes an election issue on purpose because of the andrew sheer conservative party win. Changes the political playing field for turdeau and his libtard fucks. He's gonna need another golden carrot to dangle in front of all the dumb people so they vote liberal again.

you'll see......

p.s. He now has gordon downy's full support AND the tragically hip business arm is now a major investor in canada's shameful licensed provider industry. Man I've lost a lot of respect for what was once one of my favorite bands LOL

Edited by Tynehead Tom

Ganja Ken

Yep, was sent and read this last night, was nothing short of disappointed. 

http://www.thehip.com/cannabis/

thought was going to be an advocation for the use of cannabis in some sort of positive light instead of public announcement about their endorsement in a lucrative business. 

Pissed off, disappointed but not surprised.

@Tynehead Tom, not really a big stretch from what is very likely the reality of the political pawn game our government is playing. 

Tynehead Tom

fuk em,,,,,, stuff like this , govt bullshit and greed fed manipulation ......

these guys pretty much sum up all my thoughts on such things 

TheMan13

The Pope looks less than thrilled with Trudeau as well ;-)~

trudeau-pope.jpg

Tynehead Tom

hahaha that is awesome 

@TheMan13 good one LOL I hadn't seen that yet.

Ganja Ken

Except in this case I agree with Trudeau and his formal request for a papal apology for the treatment of indigenous children in the church run residential schools. 

https://sec.theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/trudeau-says-pope-working-on-request-for-residential-school-apology/article35142915/?service=amp

It may not mean a lot to many but for the survivors and family members who endured the effects of this mistreatment, it's finally acknowledgement that this occured and that church officials were responsible.

.....you guys seen this yet?

https://mobile.twitter.com/jk_rowling/status/867794060525928448/photo/1

you gotta laugh

Tynehead Tom

I agree there Ganjaken but Trudeau shouldn't be posing for a photo op pretending to be the first canadian politician to raise this topic with the vatican.

My father was a victim of residential schools and my own culture has been all but forgotten by canada because of the residential schools and also the british crown. I am Metis , direct descendant of the Saddle Lake Nation chiefs who signed treaty 6. Pretty sad that the liberal fuks make acusations and recomendations for apologies and yadda yadda when they have been treading on the backs of the aboriginal peoples of canada since day 1.

another topic I get angry about and I best not continue the discussion on that one LOL

Ganja Ken

Yes fair enough, I speak only from human compassion, I agree it shouldn't be used for a photo op or for public opinion but instead only for the acknowledgement of what occurred.

I agree with you Tyne, we'll leave it there man. 

Tynehead Tom

it's all good.

In the end my thoughts on whatever Trudeau does is pretty much summed up like this...... he could save 1000 babies from the fires of hell and I'd still think he was an illegitimate punk ass little snot nosed phuck, groomed for his job by the liberal elite. He will ruin this country at it's core, just like his father did. They should both hang for treason ;)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use Privacy Policy.