Member Made Seeds Flower Pictures

jpdnkstr

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

Umm I'd have to look, I wanted the freebies to be honest... tranquil elephantizer F2's and ancient og x TE... but one is a Sasquatch cross and I have access to an original pack of that... also grabbed a chocolate trip x chocolate diesel to cross with my chocolate stuff.

12 hours ago, Usstoner said:

Yea that looks good..hows she smoke I think I got some of those seeds too.

These were the ones from mrGT, they’re the first ones of his that I’ve ran. I’m really liking this plant. I kept two phenos, one was more PU dom ad the other tastes more like OG. The PU is shorter and more compact with more of a berry taste. The high is not as strong as the OG type. The high on the OG is a soaring floaty body/head high wth a nice fuel smells. The OG thre a banana or two at the very end of flower, I’m going to run her again and see if she throws some more.

i have both revegging at the moment. Might be able to take some cuts in a few days off the OG. 

I have more of his crosses in the vault, so I can’t wait to see what else his packs might hold. 

• Zoot featured and pinned this topic
  • 4 months later...

I try to always have a CBD plant in the mix for sure. My new batch of seedlings have a couple of “Anodyne” by Afterthought in the mix, I’m really excited to see the pheno possibilities from these four parents. Harlequin x Bodhi’s Sunshine Daydream crossed to Seeds of Compassion -  Gorilla Biscuit x Sour Tsunami. Yummy 😋 

My CBD experiment this past season was running  a few “Deadlights” outdoors. This is under the TGA umbrella but was actually developed by Norstar genetics. Really vigorous Sativa leaning plants which are a cross of Harlequin and Jack The Ripper (Pennywise) which then pollinated an ACDC / Cannatonic clone. The cuttings I received were the toughest plants I’ve ever encountered with the nine lives of a cat as they were seemingly killed three different times.  The night they were gifted, my buddy was totally baked “Lost in the Supermarket” and the cuttings were frozen solid from being in the car for several hours on a freezing January night, I can’t believe that three actually survived. A few weeks later they were all boxed up to travel and somehow the box got kicked around in transport like a soccer ball, literally crushing the plants. Lastly about  a month after reaching their destination, they were over fertilized to the point where they  dropped the majority of their leaves similar to a ficus tree. The following Spring, I received 6 perfectly healthy cuttings back, the plants rebounded really well. I had no home for them initially which is why they were moving around so much. Here’s a few pictures of the “Deadlights” (the name fits from what they endured). I used a Do-Si-Dos male to pollinate a few branches. The Do-Si-Dos females - plants and buds were okay from what I saw, I’m sure there are much better phenos, but the male used for pollination was “OFF THE HOOK” - absolutely blew me away - the gnarliest male I’ve seen to date.. 

A429F5CF-5363-46FE-9EAD-62177AC662A2.jpeg

6F9375B4-0E03-4D2B-9124-D7D1F1F6BEC9.png

E4EDAEEE-FB04-4F72-BA74-A2227CDBD1DD.png

8931DDF6-9462-4807-AC2A-848D7477A1F2.png

1DCF19DB-3518-4DE3-8B7A-CD8370AFE96E.png

Great job on the UFS18 @zoot!  Hope they smoke as nice as they look!

What kind of smells are you getting off them.  I had quite a few with Eucalyptus and Menthol.

• 2 months later...
Guest PlantLady

@OrganicFarmer  Ooohhh, that's pretty! Can you tell me all about it, please? Have you grown them before? I have two of these going in my first ever grow, they are at 8 weeks from seeding. Have been two of the nicest looking ones right from the start. Have been expecting them to show pistils any day now - their long pointy-headed preflowers have that "look" that the other females got just before the pistils show and the laterals are switching over to alternate. One smells good, the other one smells really good. I had no idea how strong the aromas would be at this stage! I am having so much fun with this, but waiting for the pistils to show is really trying my patience and wearing out my eyes.

Could you please keep me informed on its progress, so I can have an idea of what I might expect?

10 hours ago, PlantLady said:

@OrganicFarmer  Ooohhh, that's pretty! Can you tell me all about it, please? Have you grown them before? I have two of these going in my first ever grow, they are at 8 weeks from seeding. Have been two of the nicest looking ones right from the start. Have been expecting them to show pistils any day now - their long pointy-headed preflowers have that "look" that the other females got just before the pistils show and the laterals are switching over to alternate. One smells good, the other one smells really good. I had no idea how strong the aromas would be at this stage! I am having so much fun with this, but waiting for the pistils to show is really trying my patience and wearing out my eyes.

Could you please keep me informed on its progress, so I can have an idea of what I might expect?

@PlantLady Thank you. She is a pretty girl. I've not grown them before but I have grown the PU/SW OG x GTE which turned out great. I'm going to be going through all my GTE crosses in the near future since they're getting some age on them. I've been getting more females than males with them. I don't even remember if I had any males with the PUSWOG's. I vegged mine for 6-8 weeks I had them in solo cups for a long time. They seem to show faster for me when they get rootbound and stress. Plus I don't like to waste soil on males at this time. Veg smells are usually muted but you can get a general idea of what to expect. I rub them and then remember the ones that catch my nose. Those are usually the more pungent ones, but not always. Sometimes the smells change throughout flower.

If the preflower is deep in the socket, most of the time it's female.

What is your light schedule? 18/6, 20/4? I leave mine on 18/6 which also promotes a little faster flower set.

Guest PlantLady

@OrganicFarmer  Thanks for all the great info - sure do appreciate it, as I know nothing yet! Well, I can grow most other things...I am a micro organic farmer just changing over to be a flower farmer. But totally lacking experience and specific knowledge about our favorite plant.

" I'm going to be going through all my GTE crosses in the near future"

Ooohh...you have more crosses with the GTE? I am really intrigued with the idea of "smart weed", just found out a little recently. Want to learn a lot more.

Just found my 7th confirmed female today...and it wasn't one of these (sigh). Any moment tho...they are just being shy. Cause if those first seven to show female is what female looks like - they are ALL female. OMG. 

"Veg smells are usually muted..."

Oh, my...if they get much more fragrant, I am going to be able to smell them on the porch - before I even open the front door! When I am in there looking at them and working with them it is really quite potent now...wow. I wonder if the smell alone will affect me like my hops do when I harvest them?

I have them on an 18/6 schedule. Not doing this the "proper" way...I only have T12 shop lights with 40 watt plant/aquarium bulbs I use to start my market plants. But I just couldn't bear to wait until end of market season to have enough cash to invest in good lights. And I keep the house at 63 degrees...we are outside more than in. Was sort of worried that would make it impossible to grow these or they would be really, really slow...but wow, I am glad because if they grew any faster I would be in even more trouble. I can just barely keep up rearranging things at least every other day to give them more room. And they are beautiful plants, if I do say so myself. I can hardly wait to get some outside...so much easier to grow outside in real living soil and sunlight. If they grow this fast and lush inside, they will be be spectacular outside.  

Guest PlantLady

Thanks @OrganicFarmer...I had seen that and it sure is a beauty! And why I kept checking back on this thread, hoping to see something on the White Lotus x Genius Thai Extreme. And it worked...Yippee!

Archived