Member Made Seeds Flower Pictures

jpdnkstr

Let's put some bud shots of member made seeds here.  Please include the strain name, mom x dad(ladies first!).  OK, I'll start, even though I just posted these pics a couple days ago.

Lung Candy 2 x Goji

IMAG0889.jpgIMAG0888.jpg

Genius Thai Extreme f2

IMAG0899.jpgIMAG0898.jpg

Lucky Lotus f2

IMAG0895.jpgIMAG0894.jpg

all plants are beginning week 8 of flower

Thanks to all that put the time, dedication, and passion into making this possible!

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11/10/2016 at 0:01 PM, thetimster said:

Hey Comacus. How's it going? Those pics just motivated me to pop some of those you sent me. That Sirius is stacked nicely.

my thoughts exactly,once i sort threw the sd,it will be time to run some of @Comacus gear  i probably have 30- 40 of his strains from over the years .Thanks bud

imma thinking sd #6 x suzy, and somthin older got to see whats there and get opions  i know i gout the sirous that looks outstanding

I like the screen also, lovely buds too.

I did some research awhile back on plant photography and found that black velvet is the best back ground.

Place a light source to the side, slightly in front and raised to about mid point on the plant, casts light w/ out shadow.

I experimented with some different black fabrics and the side lighting and had better results.  Velvet is expensive

(and most likely not just hanging around a growers home) so I regularly scout thrift stores to find some good yardage.

Also suggested is to not only use it for a back drop but also under the plant for full plant shots, like an L I guess.

For cannabis in flower, it was suggested to use a flash just at lights out if they are still in a tent or not able to be moved

for the above suggestions.

11 minutes ago, thetimster said:

That garden girl has a nice refreshing look to it. Nice job Zoot

Cant take any credit, I was just lucky enough to find her growing out in the garden. 

That looks real pretty Zoot,

you say that she is a happy smoke?

How is the flavor?

DWC?

What lamp for flowering?

Glad you didn't lose her recently.

I don't know about you but I have lost more than one keeper 

6 hours ago, Ilynnboy said:

That looks real pretty Zoot,

you say that she is a happy smoke?

How is the flavor?

DWC?

What lamp for flowering?

Glad you didn't lose her recently.

I don't know about you but I have lost more than one keeper 

Yeah shes a daytimer, but with abuse shell sit you down.

flavor is good cant pinpoint it though

I took her from outside dirt to DWC, shes been growing that way now going on 2 years. She is a hardy plant for sure.

I am finding though she is putting out 7 finger leafs now, before is was all 5 with a few 6. Funny how they mature with time.

I'm with you there, lost a many keepers. but got plenty of seed to find more.

On 11/9/2016 at 11:12 PM, jpdnkstr said:

Let's put some bud shots of member made seeds here.  Please include the strain name, mom x dad(ladies first!).  OK, I'll start, even though I just posted these pics a couple days ago.

Lung Candy 2 x Goji

IMAG0889.jpgIMAG0888.jpg

Genius Thai Extreme f2

IMAG0899.jpgIMAG0898.jpg

Lucky Lotus f2

IMAG0895.jpgIMAG0894.jpg

all plants are beginning week 8 of flower

Thanks to all that put the time, dedication, and passion into making this possible!

Is the lucky lotus f2 a white lotus x Lucky Charms?  :o

If so I have some of those going.:smiley-smoking-bong:

20 hours ago, milo said:

Yes. Correct. I just checked. These were made by @hicksticky using usefuls lucky charms? Thats what it looks like from here.

Guest hicksticky
20 hours ago, milo said:

If I may....

Yes it is white lotus x lucky charms.... f1s made by Useful, seeing/tasting how special they were I just had to chuck a lil pollen to continue to share these in the f2 gens... 

(Cheif beat me to the punch..lol)

@jpdnkstr how were the flavors on thoses...... beautiful job by the way!

I have some Useful wlxlc going..

4 I think... None have shown sex yet. But getting ready to flower... :D

I also have some Useful synergy x gogi og going... Can't wait.

Guest hicksticky

Apex

(GG4 x Khalisi)

20160131_235431_zps6ruv8mmz.jpg

20160131_235415_zpsycbk8ege.jpg

GG4 x khalisi #2

20160123_183316_zpsx5bb6u0c.jpg

Sour Bubble x khalisi 

20160220_104600_zpslgxc0kdj.jpg

20160220_104526_zpso4mqafl8.jpg

Goblin god x khalisi (@3wks)

20160201_000830_zps4yjgui9h.jpg

Useful's Lucky Lotus

(mothers of the f2's)

20160116_021813_zpshlmrccfi.jpg

20160131_232815_zpsju4lvbbc.jpg

On 11/27/2016 at 11:26 AM, hicksticky said:

If I may....

Yes it is white lotus x lucky charms.... f1s made by Useful, seeing/tasting how special they were I just had to chuck a lil pollen to continue to share these in the f2 gens... 

(Cheif beat me to the punch..lol)

@jpdnkstr how were the flavors on thoses...... beautiful job by the way!

One tastes like chocolate, the other one tastes gassy.  I'm running both again...  I chopped a little early this round to make room for others.  Here's the gassy one-

IMAG0930.jpgIMAG0932.jpg

The GTE f2 taste like real grape(I wasn't expecting that flavor) not kool aid or candy grape, but kind of sour or tart. 

Edit:  both pics are LuckyLotus f2

Here's a dried nug shot of the GTE(Genius Thai Extreme) f2 that I'm running again, I'm liking the daytime effects...  no fatigue whatsoever!  

IMAG0955.jpg

Thanks again to everybody here at the lab, otherwise this wouldn't be possible.  I only planted two seeds,  both females, one that I might keep...  pain relief without couch lock, priceless!

Guest hicksticky
2 hours ago, jpdnkstr said:

Here's a dried nug shot of the GTE(Genius Thai Extreme) f2 that I'm running again, I'm liking the daytime effects...  no fatigue whatsoever!  

IMAG0955.jpg

Thanks again to everybody here at the lab, otherwise this wouldn't be possible.  I only planted two seeds,  both females, one that I might keep...  pain relief without couch lock, priceless!

Great job man!

Definitely makes me want to pop some of those.

• Zoot featured and pinned this topic

Archived