DMT Dream

Guest natesgrow

• 2 weeks later...
Guest natesgrow

Had to do a little training to this girl outdoor, she did start to throw flowers due to being put out so early but it was short lived and she's bursting out. Indoor I will see about grabbing a picture later, but she's getting super dense buds. Happy camper here:popcorneating:

20170615_121337.thumb.jpg.9adddb39836752b8cfe9d2fa7d2b0774.jpg

• 1 year later...

I could have sworn I started a thread on these but I'm unable to locate it haha.

I started 6 seeds in March and due to taking leave from home those poor babies dried up and died 😞

New batch of 3 seeds went to soak 7-27 and into rooters during the height of the eclipse 7-28.  All 3 germinated and are doing well.

Today I present the crown jewel of my entire garden 🙂

Confirmed female.  First of all my seedlings to show sex.

Here she is @Smokin Joe

9-4

0TP8Syf.jpg

p096ciM.jpg

9-12

lgksLzp.jpg

j5tYpna.jpg

I noticed some leaf variegation and wonder if it is typical or of concern.

GzwncaS.jpg

Guest dawn patrol

@imiubu, that girl looks good, maybe up your nitrogen and calcium just a bit.  I wouldn't worry too much about the variegation/deformity at this point unless it starts showing up on more leaves.

I had a cut of this and lost it this summer before I ever got to flower it.  Hoping to get it back sometime soon and run it outside before spring.

On 9/13/2018 at 12:18 AM, dawn patrol said:

@imiubu, that girl looks good, maybe up your nitrogen and calcium just a bit.  I wouldn't worry too much about the variegation/deformity at this point unless it starts showing up on more leaves.

I had a cut of this and lost it this summer before I ever got to flower it.  Hoping to get it back sometime soon and run it outside before spring.

It has to be the flash causing the lighter coloring as she is just the most lovely healthy shade of green! 

Growing like a weed 😉 haha. 

I defoliated a bit yesterday and in a few days will be topping again.  Yes, she is growing that fast!

Guest dawn patrol
3 hours ago, Smokin Joe said:

These are at the top of my list for making again. 

Good to know @Smokin Joe losing that one was a real disappointment, I wanted to grow that one since the day I heard about her.

1 hour ago, imiubu said:

Hey @Smokin Joe are you still considering a BX w/ this gal and your stud?  I'm kind of excited at the idea if you are serious 🙂

Yes I am. When she's big enough for cuts get em going. I'll send ya some pollen to chuck around :share:

Sour dubb has the variegation trait and dmt has those same genetics in the mix. I'm thinking the variegation may be a recessive trait of sour bubble  

Been trying to have a set down with bog  and pick his brain on it a bit

• 2 months later...

Of the 3 seeds I got 3 females.  

This strain is not fussy one bit and takes whatever abuse I throw at it.

#1 & #3 are still languishing in veg. 

This is my #2 gal.

Pix make her look yellow but she is not, it's the lighting in my dining room + flash on camera.

bTVhxcF.jpg

iHoNm5C.jpg

20 minutes ago, knucklehead bob said:

Can't see those two for some reason , can't see them in your Rookies post either 🤔

I've been having issues and am unsure why as it's not occurred previously.

I can view them now, can you also view them?

10 hours ago, imiubu said:

Of the 3 seeds I got 3 females.  

This strain is not fussy one bit and takes whatever abuse I throw at it.

#1 & #3 are still languishing in veg. 

This is my #2 gal.

Pix make her look yellow but she is not, it's the lighting in my dining room + flash on camera.

bTVhxcF.jpg

iHoNm5C.jpg

Wow killer example of making a lot of tops! That’s going to be a beast! 

Archived