Boudica OG picture thread

Limos

Thanks for dropping in @Tynehead Tom @imiubu

& yeah @Usstoner I wouldn't wish PM on my enemies...maybe mites but not PM 

From greasy beanz describing the ladies he found...

4 purple and 2 reg . I reg is all Irene and the other is strawberry . 1 purple is gas and bubblegum , 1 is all bubblegum, 1 is strawberry bubblegum and 1 Irene fruit

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah bro nice pre run!.. lol, very nice looking flowers for real though, how was the Irene different from the KK5 moms? How was the fathers influence?

Sorry didn't mean to misrepresent...these are not my flowers. I'm told that the buds above represent a Strawberry flavored Irene. 

@Coastal the moms are different in a lot ways...structure, effect, terps, appearance, etc. 

there is a KK5 thread in here to take a look at mom & I believe I've posted pics of Irene before. 

KK5 is a cut that KAK found (and made) from kaleidoscope Kush (Hot dam x Pineapple Princess) good yielding, tests out at about 25%, a lot of white fire OG influence in this particular cut compared to a lot of the others where the PP seems to dominate.  if I had to name one criticism is that the terps are a little on the lite side. Concentrate is crazy good though. In general the cut offers great pain relief & kinda Stoney but not debilitating. 

Irene is an unknown cut from the south but some think it's related to OG Kush pretty good potency with a good hybrid balance of effect. 

Fathers influence does not seem to totally dominate. We are seeing a lot of Strawberry expressions but also good balanced phenos of both parents. I must add from reports and my own experiences the Strawberry terps coming out are deff more loud than the BSOG I'm growing hands down. 

I wont be using the BSOG male anymore but will work to lock down a Strawberry Irene in seed form...for example. 

Im sure a couple cuts might go out as well...bubblegum gas cut maybe ? 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Mr. Candiano

This is my Boudica Og, only female I got. Smells like fresh strawberries 🍓 identical to the fruit. Did not RO or soften water at all High iron made the whole garden suffer. Picture taken this morning in week 6 almost 7 a little more funk but fresh strawberries over powers all. With the water issue that is now corrected she would look even more beautiful than she already does. I'll try to post on here before the chop and after. Thanks Ninefold 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Mr. Candiano
31 minutes ago, Limos said:

Damn she is dark for sure @Mr. Candiano very nice 

She's a looker for sure;) the Fresh cut strawberry 🍓 smell faded just a bit with the funk coming on heavy now. She'll be chopped soon. More pictures to come 

• 4 months later...

Here’s my Boudica OG #17...this is in a bit of a messed up soil mix but I’ve been pulling her through. Pretty solid buds...bubblegum stank is how I would describe the nose at six weeks.

E536E396-825E-43F6-B39E-34AD1822A8D2.thumb.jpeg.26d255b9990517d2ac7269791a617e1f.jpeg

21B6DAB9-7626-491A-AE68-8567BADFDD06.thumb.jpeg.1d996fece9a010ad86ada3b9477ac01a.jpeg

173ABF6B-3C6F-4AF6-A7D8-651FE514FB5F.thumb.jpeg.df7002fd58f53c3d96ef39f02d092cc5.jpeg

C291DE02-7D62-4158-BFE7-455E1B20546D.thumb.jpeg.e9d583de3d37369a1a2c9e6448d79002.jpeg

• 3 weeks later...

Archived