Chunky's Bagseeds

Tynehead Tom

1 minute ago, Dog Star said:

So lineage of Scout Breath are OGKB 2.0 x OGKB 2.0???

Or i get something wrong..

Scout Breath is OGKB 2.0 x Cookie Boi male. 

So from those first 5 seeds Chunky found the ogkb 2.0 in he also found cookie boi .... so it is a Sister x Brother = Scout Breath

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Dog Star ..... ya man, pretty much 😉

It's all inbred like crazy LOL

But so far everything I've smoked from Chunky Pigs beans has been fantastic smoke and hard to pick keepers. The kinda gear that makes me wanna keep popping seeds to see what else is hiding in the next plant. Overall, the potency and flavors are right up my alley.

That is what i also search for...  weak weed just made me grumpy and nonsatisfied and that is not cool at all..  ;D

am like to be busted pretty good but not too much in sativa side or too clean THC profiles,that Scout Breath have CBG and i wish to

try this kind of plants.. also this Scout Breath line looks like main crown strain from Chunky and you confirmed its "Bingo" while

you found this interesting pheno..

not sorry at all that i take 2 packs of it..

i think for the next few years gear from chunky, possum ridge/ninefold, tony green, antenna, karma..... all of these breeders will be mainstays in my gardens for the forseeable future..... absolutely zero "weak" weed from these guys hehehe

so blessed to be part of this community......

:share:

Am thankfull on invitaton here as i have touch with very good people,knowledgable and a karma of this place is in total balance..

didnt sees one problem and i love this place asit haves that positive calm that i need in mine stressfull life..

True forum oassis..

4 hours ago, Tynehead Tom said:

ya I grabbed more Scoutbreath and the SF Valley Breath...... very hard to resist the Dubble Baked and might have to place another order while there's still some left hehehe

Still waiting for mine to get here...... hopefully today , the canada side of the delivery process is being unusually slow so hopefully they make it thru ......

My order took a few days longer than usual to get headed my way but the puck had more in it than it should have.:rasta.nana: His strains are so close to each other that it's really

hard to decide on what to grab. I didn't even need any new beans but you have to grab his when you can. I'm surprised that those fems are not sold out. They're pricey but worth it if you need a break from killing males and still want great smoke. 

I just got back from the postal orifice :rasta.nana:

no yellow tape on the box 🙂 ...... Can't wait to tear this open haha

• 3 weeks later...

So, here is the plant that ends my quest for the elusive OGKB 2.0 cut (stupid border 😞 ) 

The smoke on this is strong and one of the more complex flavored cannabis I've had the pleasure to grow and smoke. This one stacks like crazy and has loads of vigor , clones well and responds to training and deleafing with no down time after. Can't wait to harvest this girl and have her back in my stash.

Scout Breath (#2 cut) @ day 16 light dep

08-11-2018_Scout_Breath_pic_2_-_Copy.JPG

08-11-2018_Scout_Breath_pic_1_-_Copy.JPG

08-11-2018_Scout_Breath_pic_3_-_Copy.JPG

5 minutes ago, Coastal said:

Nice find man! Let me know how she turns out,I may wanna add her to the collection... got some good trade bait piling up again!

she is one of the ones from the indoor stadium grow where I flipped all the clones afew months back. 

Made my "must keep" list for sure and maybe as important.... made me "have" to buy another pack when they became availlable a few weeks ago LOL

If I follow the rules and only grew 4 plants..... old grandpa scratch #1 and  scoutbreath #2 would be in that stable without question.

Guest dawn patrol
4 hours ago, milo said:

I might have to locate some scout breath then !!!! :getting-stoned:

Good luck with that.  I ordered Scouts Breath as soon as the chunky drop was posted and they were gone in a flash. 

My shipment arrived, all good, no stress, great freebies, tons of stickers and no Scout's Breath.

DBJ made it right with a pack of Bodhi gear, but I REALLY wanted to try some of those beans.

1 hour ago, Ilynnboy said:

Hey @Tynehead Tom, what make the Old grandpa so special?

You mention it a ton.?

Just wondering...

hmmmm Old Grandpa Scratch....... it's very special hehehe 

it takes me back to my 20's and reminds me of the weed that permeated the air at concerts and biker parties.

It stands out as unique among most of the hybrids I've been cycling thru over the past few years. 

definately a personal favorite and so far every female I have found has been just killer smoke although my #1 is certainly my favorite. In my opinion it is a close resemblance to the original OG lines and preserves some very unique flavors and aromas that I just don't find in other cannabis. Ogtg2213 described it as the smell of grandpa's basement and he's not far off although describing that flavor in detail is very hard to do. It's sweet but not, it's spicy, it's earthy, hint of pine, hint of terpentine..... I dunno.... it's just "really" good herb that makes me feel like a king when i smoke it 😄

Ya that description is like the pineapple C99 I found.

Just excellent smoke that leaves you feeling FINE.... No worries, no hurries.

Just happy and relaxed all day.

Man I miss her she was Such Great Smoke...in my top 2 after 35+years of toking... Just fit me like a old leather glove...

I cried when she died...

1 hour ago, milo said:

What you are describing @Tynehead Tom ,  is what they were looking to reproduce in seed form, if I am not mistaken. LongIslandOldSchool (LIOS)

ya I've tried to pry into the history of the long island old school and also the lucifer og but most of the guys who's names come up don't seem to want to reply to questions to help pheno hunt the line. I'm just glad I grabbed the beans while they were still around.

On 8/11/2018 at 11:50 AM, 3rdCoaster said:

She is looking strong and stacking Tom.  

You said it man..... she is going crazy LOL it's only been a few days since the last pic and the difference is noticeable.

Day 20 today and I might thin out a few of the smalls and inners as she is pretty thick with foilage.

This cut must be preserved up here above the 49. I smoked her after the indoor harvest but was flowered out clones so were small plants. The smoke was ridiculously good in both flavors and effect. Chunky's gear is so unique ..... it's pure dessert weed.

08-15-2018_Chunky's_Scout_Breath_pic_1_-_Copy.JPG

08-15-2018_Chunky's_Scout_Breath_pic_2_-_Copy.JPG

• 4 weeks later...

update on the Scoutbreath keeper cut....

this is such a killer plant in every way.

day 45 today and she is already super fat and the flowers are super dense. She still has over 3 weeks to go as well so I expect greatness hahaha 🙂

I'm still light depping her in the shed at night to keep her on the same schedule right thru. Sunrise is still a bit too early here and I don't put them out till 8:15 a.m so it would screw them up to leave them out right now even though day length is making the big plants flower naturally. I dunno if that makes sense but it's making sense to me so...... LOL

09-09-2018_Scout_Breath_pic_1_-_Copy.JPG

09-09-2018_Scout_Breath_pic_2_-_Copy.JPG

09-09-2018_Scout_Breath_pic_3_-_Copy.JPG

• 1 month later...

The Avuncular fems at 40 days. 2 totally different phenos here. The Kind K5 was sitting idle so I put it to work. These got away from me as they were flowered at about 18-20". Very stretchy as they're triple the size and way too close to the LED so I'm seeing some light bleaching and the lower branches seem to be happier. The plant on the right threw balls at EVERY bottom node on every branch. Easy enough to pick off and haven't seen any new ones. 7 gal smarts.

P1020090.thumb.JPG.134e869a315441aeb41a84aa3376ad94.JPG

P1020094.thumb.JPG.c24972b96829ef70c2b0f569f01b88e1.JPG

The plant on the left is building some nice colas.

P1020095.thumb.JPG.717ac1b591fe4da008fc8d30d93e1a7e.JPG

P1020096.thumb.JPG.af2286aeb8c28d4a687f4257af378943.JPG

P1020097.thumb.JPG.6bdd73a93efc3c49243aaee4de4254c9.JPG

Showing some color.

P1020101.thumb.JPG.caec47a8ae1c77b21efcd1151ad64d0a.JPG

• 4 months later...

popped my freebie 5 pack of Fire OGKB , 4 came up and are growing nicely in 1 gallon pots now.

I'll get some pics in a couple weeks.

Got a few Scoutbreath clones vegging up for a flower run too. :rasta.nana:

On 9/9/2018 at 6:47 PM, Tynehead Tom said:

update on the Scoutbreath keeper cut....

this is such a killer plant in every way.

day 45 today and she is already super fat and the flowers are super dense. She still has over 3 weeks to go as well so I expect greatness hahaha 🙂

I'm still light depping her in the shed at night to keep her on the same schedule right thru. Sunrise is still a bit too early here and I don't put them out till 8:15 a.m so it would screw them up to leave them out right now even though day length is making the big plants flower naturally. I dunno if that makes sense but it's making sense to me so...... LOL

09-09-2018_Scout_Breath_pic_1_-_Copy.JPG

09-09-2018_Scout_Breath_pic_2_-_Copy.JPG

09-09-2018_Scout_Breath_pic_3_-_Copy.JPG

Those pheno i keeped is pretty simmilar in bud shape as your plant,now i sees your picture and like having a deja vu...  ;D  LOL

Its very good yielder,actually huge for such short plant, and it looks like it can go over 10 weeks from seed,think with clone it need to be some little bit faster..

DSCN2034.JPG

Archived