Chunky's Bagseeds

Tynehead Tom

well I'm sure i wasn't the only one praying to the seed gods that Chunky would do a 4-20 drop at GLG this year........ denied :(:(:(

oh well...... My scoutbreaths and pimp juices hit day 63 today and are all looking just killer. Some slight amber starting to show on one of the Pimp Juice and clouding up on most of the others. Probably gonna time the chop for 70 days and I'll get a bunch of good pics without the HPS glow before I chop em down. It's gonna take a smoke test to evaluate for keepers.... they all look and smell so fuggen awesome..... from cherry pie filling to other sweet dank smells..... just great smelling plants all around.

anyhow...... Gorilla twin bx2 seedlings are all doing great and into 3/4 gallons under the 1000 for a week now. I'm updating those in my outdoor thread but will pop in from time to time here with status reports. :D

so far these beans are living up to thier hype but i still gotta smoke em to know for sure haha

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pimp Juice pics..... there are 3 females , 2 of #1 , 2 of #2 and 1 of #3. 

#1 smells good , a sweetish dank smell. Buds are rock hard and look great. Yield from a flipped clone looks to be pretty decent.

#2 smells really good in a very dank sharp sour but has a stanky sweetness to it. Now I understand where chunky came up with his "stink panties" type descriptions for the odors some of his plants carry. The flowers are like rocks they are so dense and while it looks to be the lowest yielding of the three to the eye, we'll see how they weigh out. 

#3 she was bitchy to grow kinda..... #1 and #2 practically grew themselves.... but #3 I fought the leaf claw and she had a wierd structure I wasn't fond of. BUT she is the nicest of the 3 females and has a really nice sweet pie filling like odor to her. Yield is good for  a flipped clone, very pleased with the frost coverage as well. Like her sisters the flowers are dense nuggets..

I.m pretty happy with the Pimp Juices and will probably try and keep #2 and #3 around as they have way more nose to them than the #1.

Pimp Juice #1

04-25-2018 Pimp Juice #1 pic 1 - Copy.JPG

04-25-2018 Pimp Juice #1 pic 2 - Copy.JPG

Family Photo 

04-25-2018 Pimp Juice #1,2,3 - Copy.JPG

Pimp Juice #2

04-25-2018 Pimp Juice #2 pic 1 - Copy.JPG

04-25-2018 Pimp Juice #2 pic 2 - Copy.JPG

Pimp Juice #3

04-25-2018 Pimp Juice #3 pic 1 - Copy.JPG

04-25-2018 Pimp Juice #3 pic 2 - Copy.JPG

and last we got some pics of the two phenos of Scout Breath.

#1 smells of dank cherry pie filling and #2 smells kinda similar but more subdued. Both are real chunky dense buds but #2 really packed them tight.... they are like rocks LOL

04-25-2018 Scout Breath #1 pic 1 - Copy.JPG

04-25-2018 Scout Breath #1 pic 2 - Copy.JPG

04-25-2018 Scout Breath #1 pic 3 - Copy.JPG

04-25-2018 Scout Breath #2 pic 1 - Copy.JPG

04-25-2018 Scout Breath #2 pic 2 - Copy.JPG

04-25-2018 Scout Breath #2 pic 3 - Copy.JPG

• 4 weeks later...

well now.... I get so baked sometimes I forget to update haha

I'll say this first...... staying up late and having a compulsive disorder as a seed whore , which enabled me to score several of Chunky Pig's very small releases...... was absolutely worth it. I don't care if some folks take breeding so seriously that they turn thier nose at closet pollen chuckers like Chunky, the plants coming out of his seeds speak for themselves.

the final smoke report.

Ran the 2 females of Scoutbreath - 

Scoutbreath 1 pleased me the most thru veg and flower and she has this very sweet smell that is dead on Honey Suckle...... those big purple clover flowers. Smell transfers perfectly to flavor and she tastes like wildflower nectar. If you have ever picked a honey suckle/purple clover and pulled the thin flower petals and sucked on them..... that is exactly what this pheno smells and tastes like. It is potent, not super strong, but too strong for mornings. Keeping this cut around for a while.

Scoutbreath 2 - she frustrated me.... looked great in veg but had the claw all thru flower no matter what I did. That said, she really put out some very dense, tasty and very potent smoke. In the end this one really impressed me and will be kept for dialing in. It yielded really well and after curing has a real nice flavor that is hard to pin down. It's is like the #1 but also has some extra earthyness and perhaps some slight piney notes in the background. Very potent , evening only weed haha. Dialed in I think she would certainly be a keeper so we'll see in the next run.

I havested at 10 weeks and think these could have gone longer so next time will try and push them to 11 or 12 weeks like chunky pigs does with his ogkb 2.0

Pimp Juice 1,2 and 3

#1 and #3 are almost identical in every way. #3 is perhaps more potent but hard to tell LOL. These two are also so similare to Scoutbreath 1 that I don't think I will keep them. They share that same honey suckle flavor and smell but with a slight bit more earthiness. Still, they are so much like scoutbreath 1 there is no need to keep them.

Pimp Juice 2.... low yielder but very dense potent flowers. This one has a much more "OG" like flavor along with floral notes and has a totally different high which is much more suitable for daytime use.  It's potent and tastes really good. If it yielded better I'd keep it around

So for me, these beans are a big hit and live up to the hype I built up in my mind hahaha they were "must haves" and they did not disappoint.

Gonna keep Scoutbreath 1 and 2 around and I sent a mini mum of scoutbreath 2 on a journey back east and she is growing somewhere out there now in another z-lab'ers garden 😉

running Pimp Juice 1 and 3 in the greenhouse and they are on day 2 of light dep and are nice 20" tall bushes in #5 pots

Pimp Juice 2 is same size but on day 26 flowering indoor .

Also put out 4 nicely vegged up Gorilla Twin bx2 in the light dep and they are about 8 days in now.

I'll get some more pics rolling as these develop but here are the Gorilla Twin bx2

05-19-2018_Gorilla_Twin_-_Copy.JPG

• 1 month later...

Well, Chunky's Bagseeds continue to live up to thier hype hehehe

If you have these Gorilla Twin BX2 in your stash you might wanna pop em sooner than later.

I was expecting big bushy stretchy plants but instead I have these wonderfully structured , super easy to grow plants that have remained stable despite some stresses and I was happy to see the female ratio as well. I kept a male on the back burner and I dusted my favorite female with some darlin's net pollen and some old grandpa scratch pollen just for some personal beans.

According to my calender there are hitting day 42 of light dep tomorrow but the cold slowed them down some so might need to add a week on the back end. I think the pics speak for themselves but these girls are super frosty and all smell strong and awesome!

06-22-2018_Gorilla_Twin_pic_1_-_Copy.JPG

06-22-2018_Gorilla_Twin_pic_2_-_Copy.JPG

06-22-2018_Gorilla_Twin_pic_3_-_Copy.JPG

06-22-2018_Gorilla_Twin_pic_4_-_Copy.JPG

06-22-2018_Gorilla_Twin_pic_5_-_Copy.JPG

06-22-2018_Gorilla_Twin_pic_6_-_Copy.JPG

06-22-2018_Gorilla_Twin_pic_7_-_Copy.JPG

06-22-2018_Gorilla_Twin_pic_8_-_Copy.JPG

06-22-2018_Gorilla_Twin_pic_9_-_Copy.JPG

06-22-2018_Gorilla_Twin_pic_10_-_Copy.JPG

06-22-2018_Gorilla_Twin_pic_11_-_Copy.JPG

06-22-2018_Gorilla_Twin_pic_12_-_Copy.JPG

@Usstoner I sleep about 5 hrs a night LOL

I'm good under pressure though and this greenhouse plan has me running my ass off for sure with the light dep and plants at various phases.

These Gorilla Twins are between 35 and 42 days I'm thinking..... so 4 weeks-ish to go still.

10 minutes ago, Shooter said:

New drop today at GLG.

damn..... I'm very unprepared this time around  😞

I was hoping to see more Pimp Juice and Gorilla Twin but Chunky dropped a pile of stuff this time around so lots to choose from.

snap em up !!

mmmmmmm chunky's bagseeds....... do you even bro? 

hahaha

couldn't help myself

Gorilla Twin BX2 , one of the 4 ladies hitting end of week 7 yesterday.

These are just incredible stocky little frost monsters with trichomes right out into the intemediate fans. Every one of  the 4 just has copious frost coverage and super hard dense flowers. They are really starting to reek up my greenhouse too and I'm going to have to hook up my carbon filter assembly to the greenhouse this time around as I'll have plants coming down every 2 to 3 weeks from now till mid august and it's gonna get real stinky round here haha

06-28-2018_Gorilla_Twin_pic_1_-_Copy.JPG

06-28-2018_Gorilla_Twin_pic_2_-_Copy.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

gonna chop these girls on friday ...... these girls as super dank.... dead sexy and frosted like a blizzard.

Gorilla Twin Bx2 , 4 gorgeous ladies from Chunky's beans

07-08-2018_gorilla_twin_pic_1_-_Copy.JPG

07-08-2018_gorilla_twin_pic_2_-_Copy.JPG

07-08-2018_gorilla_twin_pic_3_-_Copy.JPG

07-08-2018_gorilla_twin_pic_4_-_Copy.JPG

07-08-2018_gorilla_twin_pic_5_-_Copy.JPG

more Gorilla Twin  ..... so close to the chop...... it's gonna be any day now

07-14-2018_Gorilla_Twin_pic_1_-_Copy.JPG

07-14-2018_Gorilla_Twin_pic_2_-_Copy.JPG

07-14-2018_Gorilla_Twin_pic_3_-_Copy.JPG

and here is Scout Breath #2 ..... this one is a very special plant and I've given up my quest for the OGKB 2.0 after growing and smoking this cut 😄

07-14-2018_Scoutbreath__2_-_Copy.JPG

8 hours ago, Dog Star said:

Taked a Scout Breath and Gorilla Breath,we will sees what we get there..  i like your Scout Breaths,looks resin bombs..

I grabbed more Scout Breath and some SF Valley Breath ..... was tempting to grab more but I already have a solid stash of Chunky's gear to go thru

after checking trichomes with the magnifyier last night at sundown I've decided it's Harvest time for these 4 Gorilla Twins so I've pulled them into the shop and kicked on the carbon filter hehehe

Still have 2 Pimp Juices with couple weeks to go and a Scout Breath (#1) at 4 weeks flowering. Scout Breath #2 is my keeper and so I topped her and cut a couple branches off for cloning and set her up for a real nice controlled structure. Gonna let her veg all summer and not sure I'm even going to flower her out..... might just keep her as a mom so I can have loads of clones for falls first indoor run.

where is that Chunky Pigs dude...... he should hang out here with us cool kids hahaha 🙂

Guest knucklehead bob
21 minutes ago, Tynehead Tom said:

where is that Chunky Pigs dude...... he should hang out here with us cool kids hahaha 🙂

Got an address ? We'll send him an invitation          :monkey-with-glasses-smoking-smiley-emoticon:

1 hour ago, knucklehead bob said:

Got an address ? We'll send him an invitation          :monkey-with-glasses-smoking-smiley-emoticon:

instagram and I think occasionally on icmag though I don't go there anymore so I dunno.

I would think that seen as he drops at GLG he must be aware of the community here .... which I bet are a lot of the folks that buy his beans.

whatever.... we grow on .... but i don't do instagram so he'll have to come here if he wants to see these grows 😄

There's gonna be lotsa Chunky pigs gear in my garden this winter..... so far I've been "really" enjoying every plant I've harvested.

Guest knucklehead bob
8 minutes ago, Tynehead Tom said:

instagram and I think occasionally on icmag though I don't go there anymore so I dunno.

I drop by other sites but not enough to be able to message anyone , just to see what's happening . . . 

I don't insta-gram either so can one of you I G guys take care of that please ?

1 minute ago, Slick rick said:

@dragboatjeffy is chunky pig dropping any beans coming out I will shoot in a message over at the club

he did a drop a week or so ago..... selling out very fast as only half of the varieties are in stock the rest sold out already.

Avuncular fems. I also grabbed Chem Panties and Pimp Juice.

His Sluggo fems were pretty good so I thought I'd give these a shot. 1 of my Sluggo's tested over 24% thc.

P1020028.JPG

the 3 pimp juice girls I've found so far were excellent smoke. I had scoutbreath and pimp juice going at same time and of the 5 females total from the 2 lines, it was one of the Scoutbreaths that became a keeper for now. Got 10 more Pimp Juice beans to hunt thru but it's not hard to find a keeper in these beans that's for sure.

Here is my keeper Scout Breath cut, vegging outside. Topped her a few days ago and gave her a little clean up here n there. Have some cuts in the clone trays so when they root I'll probably let this one flower outside. She's a funky plant and my quest for that OGKB 2.0 ended when I found this girl 😄

07-23-2018_Scout_Breath__2_-_Copy.JPG

6 minutes ago, Dog Star said:

Mine order is sended,cant wait they land here...  Scoutbreath and Gorilla Breath are on a way..

ya I grabbed more Scoutbreath and the SF Valley Breath...... very hard to resist the Dubble Baked and might have to place another order while there's still some left hehehe

Still waiting for mine to get here...... hopefully today , the canada side of the delivery process is being unusually slow so hopefully they make it thru ......

Archived