Chunky's Bagseeds

Tynehead Tom

popped some Gorilla Twin seeds yesterday and today they had little tails...... no scuffing required ;) 5 for 5 germinated so off to the races.

My 2 females of Scout breath are now flowering at day 35 and so are the 3 females of Pimp Juice. There are 2 flowering clones of each female in 1 gallons in the stadium under 2K HPS vertical. I'll drop some pics of them over next week or so. So far they are impressing me big time and living up to my expectations for nose, frost and they are chunky robust plants for being in 1 gallons. Been really chasing the PH this past week as these kick into high gear in the small pots, which aren't ideal.... but this is a pheno hunt afterall.

Got mini mums of each pheno and a real nice male trimmed down and vegging for later use.

can't wait for this harvest and finally getting to smoke some of Chunky's gear.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ya I think the only way to get chunky's bagseed now is via instagram or in person when he vends at shows. Doesn't seem to interested in restocking GLG I guess , which is really too bad. Feel real lucky I got the beans i did get though and can't wait to finally get to smoke this shit instead of just drooling over other people's online pics :D

ya, there's a lot of folks I'd like to see come here vs the rag or other sites but starting to understand that some folks made thier roots elsewhere and being on a bunch of sites can get taxing. A lot of breeders and growers have really embraced instagram too and , while I'm embarrassed to admit it.... I have zero clue how to go about participating on instagram securely. 

I've got a pretty good selection of chunky's gear tho so can't complain. Just thankful he had the gumption to make beans with those plants and get them out to the world ;)

42 minutes ago, Tynehead Tom said:

A lot of breeders and growers have really embraced instagram too and , while I'm embarrassed to admit it.... I have zero clue how to go about participating on instagram securely. 

Instagram is easy brother.

I am there, @Ilynnboy.

BTW, nothing is secure....

You ever see the Gov spy places?

5 minutes ago, Ilynnboy said:

Instagram is easy brother.

I am there, @Ilynnboy.

BTW, nothing is secure....

You ever see the Gov spy places?

ya it's just that the only device i can use is my cell phone and I'd rather have a device not registered to me ...... or maybe I'm just being dumb and need to get with the modern times hahaha

2 minutes ago, Tynehead Tom said:

ya it's just that the only device i can use is my cell phone and I'd rather have a device not registered to me ...... or maybe I'm just being dumb and need to get with the modern times hahaha

I use my phone for everything.

Havent cracked my laptop but once in the last 6 months.

Maybe I’m too blasé about it.

I don’t have much to hide though.

A bunch of seeds, some grow equipment (that I am getting ready to set up for veggies) a little bud , some wax and assorted paraphernalia.

Nothing Much to worry about anyway.

with a generic wifi enabled tablet, registered in an alias and only posting from a free wifi hotspot is how a friend of mine does all his instagram stuff...... not sure if that is overkill but seems like not a bad way to go about it hehehe

I don't do jack on my phone since I travel internationally with it. I don't blame people for not being where we want them to be. Just wishin. I remember logging into OG and getting the FBI warning. Just have to move on, as I have to this place.

1st seeds I ever bought were from Bros. Grimm, $100 for a 100 seed mixed pack. Sure wish I would have kept some of those going.

heck I remember when Bros Grimm did thier first release and no one knew who they were yet hehehe I still haven't grown any of thier stuff after all these years but was cool to see them in the game still. I've got lots of thier stuff..... just so many beans, so little time. I think I even have a couple packs of C99 from the wayyyyy back releases.

11 minutes ago, Tynehead Tom said:

heck I remember when Bros Grimm did thier first release and no one knew who they were yet hehehe I still haven't grown any of thier stuff after all these years but was cool to see them in the game still. I've got lots of thier stuff..... just so many beans, so little time. I think I even have a couple packs of C99 from the wayyyyy back releases.

Yeah that's been awhile. Sent money to Canada get seeds from Vegas. I think I've got some C99 that I crossed with Chemdog x Menage a Trois in the fridge.

@Ilynnboy those were sent to me by a good friend in ontario when i told him i was firing back up again 2 years ago. The plan was to cross with the shiskaberry lines I have so I gotta hang on to those for now. I'll do my best to make beans to share around with them though ;) 

No worries Tom.

I wanted to get those way back when they first dropped.

Sometime in the 90’s..

Seems like they were in the SSSC catalog back then.

Boy have times changed..

ya, I'd say late 90's is when I first saw thier adds in a seed catalog. I think i still have a copy somewhere..... I'll have to search thru my boxes of old stuff haha

You can get the old school C99 from Joey Weed at hempdepot.ca   I had the original C99 and I have the JW C99, got a fantastic pineapple pheno out of 2 10 packs.  Most of the females were nice, 4 or 5 other worthy keepers.  It is exactly the same as the original.  They are $57 or $67 a pack, not sure, he is in the process of going up as inventory rolls over.

Thanks @Enoch Warlock.

I have 2 different seeds lines of C99.

Fairlights f5’s which are at f7 now

and A f2’s Of Brothers Grimes last drop.

I just left Tennessee and left Most of My seeds by volume with My brothers.

They're Poor farmers who need the money that those seed plants will bring in.

Left them some killers too.

C99 f2’s from another breeder, C99 f4’s, Apollo 11,

Qwerkle xC99,

Trainwreck,

Iranian auto flower fems

, Super Lemon Haze,

Snow Lotus,

Amnesia Haze fems,

GG4 fems,

Blueberry fems,

Jack Herer fems,

Sour princess,

Lemon Thai,,

Genius Thai ,

White Widow,

Strawberry Cough,

Purple Monkey Balls (2 crosses),

And a few random others Oh and a fat sack of Key Lime Pie Fems..

Hoping they have a great season as that was  half my seeds.

Oh well hope it turns out well.

Thanks for the info Enoch.

crappy pics all around but here are some of my scoutbreaths and pimp juices. I didn't get pics of pimp juice 3..... next time

these are at day 42 in 1 gallon pots. Been fighting issues..... scout breath 2 seems N sensative but is getting back on track.

Scout Breath #2 (x 2)

04-01-2018 Scout Breath #2 - Copy.JPG

Scout Breath #1 (x2)

04-01-2018 Scout Breath #1 - Copy.JPG

Pimp juice #1 top

04-01-2018 Pimp Juice #1 top - Copy.JPG

Pimp Juice #1 and #2

04-01-2018 Pimp Juice #1 & 2 - Copy.JPG

Pimp Juice #2 top

04-01-2018 Pimp Juice #2 top - Copy.JPG

@Tynehead Tom Looking good. My Glueroom plant did the same thing as your Scoutbreath #2 but pulled out of it nicely. I wonder if they share some lineage? I always have issues when I try to do a run in small pots plus I hate watering all the time.

ya this is a result of overgrowing my garden and ending up with too many females that got way too big..... so I decided to just flower out one or 2 clones of each as a pheno hunt. I don't know if I will do it this way again but if I do the pots will be 2 gallon and a couple less plants per shelf. 

5 hours ago, Shooter said:

@Tynehead Tom Looking good. My Glueroom plant did the same thing as your Scoutbreath #2 but pulled out of it nicely. I wonder if they share some lineage? I always have issues when I try to do a run in small pots plus I hate watering all the time.

they share some of the same origins for sure.

GlueRoom = (GorillaBreath#1 x (GG#4 x CookieBoi)

and Scout Breath is OGKB 2.0 x CookieBoi

17 hours ago, Tynehead Tom said:

ya this is a result of overgrowing my garden and ending up with too many females that got way too big..... so I decided to just flower out one or 2 clones of each as a pheno hunt. I don't know if I will do it this way again but if I do the pots will be 2 gallon and a couple less plants per shelf. 

Same here. Just now getting back on track after a spider mite infestation 2 years ago that forced me to chop the Flamethrower and BOG gear I'd been running for years.

Archived