Chunky's Bagseeds

Tynehead Tom

looking nice @Dog Star 😉

My keeper is a funky gal, and reverts to 3 blade leaves in flower. I still have 20 more beans to hunt thru but for now I've found a gal I can run with. I have some clones of her vegging up for a flower run so will drop some pics as they go.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Tynehead Tom said:

looking nice @Dog Star 😉

My keeper is a funky gal, and reverts to 3 blade leaves in flower. I still have 20 more beans to hunt thru but for now I've found a gal I can run with. I have some clones of her vegging up for a flower run so will drop some pics as they go.

Am breaked all bigger branches so to aloud some lights hits middle of a plant,defoliated 3 times,it have big number of branches and i could cut down

a bit more sucker buds on lower parts but i sees shes build a huge amount of buds and they are not empty or fluffy but have decent density,

when i shake hole plant with mine hand i encounter good weight..  resin is very sticky one..  think i left good pheno but will

know more after smoke sample is tested..

Kind regards @Tynehead Tom

Guest dawn patrol

Will post more pics in my thread, but loving what I'm seeing from Gorilla Breath at 45 days of flower.  Looks like I could take them at 50, but I let them go to 60 as the heat and humidity were starting to take a toll.

Six of the best pictured here.  Respect to Chunky Pigs, structure was uniform and good and flower size and density was uniform and very nice.  a couple phenos were leafier than others, but for the most part I've rarely popped 10 seeds and found this much phenotypical similarity.

Gorilla Breath - A 020519 04.JPG

Gorilla Breath - B 020519 04.JPG

Gorilla Breath - C 020519 05.JPG

Gorilla Breath - D 020519 03.JPG

Gorilla Breath - E 020519 05.JPG

Gorilla Breath - H 020519 04.JPG

Guest dawn patrol
25 minutes ago, Coastal said:

@dawn patrol that one looks like it does really well in your climate.. might be a good candidate for a male for you.. the gg4 crosses in general...

Most everything looks that way until week six and then its up to the weather.  I can flower from October to April.  During that span of time we can be anywhere from 80-90 degrees with 70-80% humidity to 55-65 with 50% humidity.  Sometimes I get lucky with the weather and everything finishes up perfectly.  Most times there is an issue or two and sometimes it's a complete write off.

I can't tell you how many times I used to get excited about how plants looked only to see them go to shit the last two weeks because of the conditions.  I've learned to pull plants in the last two weeks of flower out of any rain or fog, but the indoor space I have to park them doesn't have great ventilation and no grow lights so even a couple successive days of rain will make the RH in there go high enough to cause problems.

That's one of the reasons I run so many plants.  Between the unending insect pressure and the weather, I lose a lot of stuff to bugs and bud rot. 

At least I get a look at them and have a shot to clone and save anything that looks or smokes above average.  

Most people would shit themselves if they knew how much flower I dispose of for various reasons.  I can trim around bud rot and extract that stuff, but when the insects explode, it's hard enough to rescue and root cuts, I'm not wasting my time trying to wash live and dead bugs off the flowers and I won't use any serious pesticides for health reasons.

@dawn patrolChunky's gear has always done me right. Although the Avuncular fems hermied from seed and clone. Seeded a whole room because I didn't catch it. I wonder what the Avuncular x PLL3 cross will be like. LOL. I also feel his gear is pretty close to the same but different if that makes sense. That being said I still have a bunch in the vault and Sluggo flowering now.

Guest dawn patrol
5 hours ago, Shooter said:

@dawn patrolChunky's gear has always done me right. Although the Avuncular fems hermied from seed and clone. Seeded a whole room because I didn't catch it. I wonder what the Avuncular x PLL3 cross will be like. LOL. I also feel his gear is pretty close to the same but different if that makes sense. That being said I still have a bunch in the vault and Sluggo flowering now.

Yeah when I really looked at the lineage of his stuff (after I bought it 😁) I was kinda disappointed because it all seemed very similar, primarily GG4 and GSC. 

I've got Pimp Juice looking good at day 40 and Locomotive Breath is right behind that one so I'll have a lot of different phenos to sample in the coming months.

I got onto chunky's gear because it looked and was described as something I just knew i would love to smoke..... and I was right about that 😉

From a breeding perspective, I know a lot of folks just look at chunky like he had a lucky pollen chuck. I don't really care about that part of it. The proof is in the plants and I've been quite pleased with the vigor and resulting flowers. It's some some really good full flavored, potent bud and smoking it makes me happy 🙂

I also like that chunky seems pretty ruthless in making sure he has legit cuts in the crosses he has used with his special ogkb male cookieboy.

Money well spent so far.

32 minutes ago, Tynehead Tom said:

I know a lot of folks just look at chunky like he had a lucky pollen chuck.

He seems like a good guy the way he works things.

He does not claim to be what he is not, that said I only smoke some of his gear once and would like to get some more!🤩

@dawn patrol

I found the wang thing pretty darn funny........after I figured it out.😵

A mitten and a wang we should get together....LOL

Maybe not, it won't end well for the mitten will it?,.........salt water in the face.🤮

Guest dawn patrol
10 hours ago, Tynehead Tom said:

I got onto chunky's gear because it looked and was described as something I just knew i would love to smoke..... and I was right about that 😉

From a breeding perspective, I know a lot of folks just look at chunky like he had a lucky pollen chuck. I don't really care about that part of it. The proof is in the plants and I've been quite pleased with the vigor and resulting flowers. It's some some really good full flavored, potent bud and smoking it makes me happy 🙂

I also like that chunky seems pretty ruthless in making sure he has legit cuts in the crosses he has used with his special ogkb male cookieboy.

Money well spent so far.

I agree, for the price I think the seeds are a value, even if you only get one or two girls per pack.  god knows I've dropped a lot more per seed and been greatly disappointed in the past.

9 hours ago, shaggyballs said:

He seems like a good guy the way he works things.

He does not claim to be what he is not, that said I only smoke some of his gear once and would like to get some more!🤩

@dawn patrol

I found the wang thing pretty darn funny........after I figured it out.😵

A mitten and a wang we should get together....LOL

Maybe not, it won't end well for the mitten will it?,.........salt water in the face.🤮

As Tom noted, he has certainly done the work to get the genetics to make his stuff special and I've never seen him claim to be a savant or some kind of master breeder.

America's Wang - things are hard, hot and sweaty down here most of the time.  

Hang around long enough and you get permanent swamp ass 😆

my keeper Scout Breath cut near ready for the flip.

Got 3 just like her and a few more staying in the mum room. Not losing this cut come hell or high water.

03-02-2019 Scout Breath - Copy.jpg

People forget too that Chunky found a 1 in a thousand seed out of 8 seeds... actually hold up , he also flew across the country to find said seeds... then ACTUALLY popped them ,ACTUALLY kept the male instead of just killing it, tested it, and then had like Tyne said been extremely careful to breed it to rare verifiable elites!

that and he also took the time to enter some of the small amount of weed he got off that cut he found into a mail in competition,and f’n won so all the haters can hate away but imo dude spent his own time and money to find something extraordinary and not only recognized it but is pretty much giving it back to the community in a great,well controlled fashion...

that and the guy guy already gave out his keeper cut FOR FREE!

fuck the haters, they should shut their face and do some work of their own if they want people to acknowledge them!

• 1 month later...

anybody conversing with Chunky Pigs these days?

I notice there is no chatter about a drop this 4-20 but saw that he had a couple new lines in pics on his instagram.

I wish he posted here, i have questions about dialing in some of these expressions from his beans.

ended up grabbing one of the last  packs of Dubble Baked .... been eyeing it for a while now LOL

Guest dawn patrol

He's mostly on IG these days but even when I tag him I don't get much out of him. 

I've got a pack of Dubble Baked and a pack of Sex pistol in the lineup for next season.  Gonna go through some of the Pimp Juice and Gorilla Breath beans I made as well, those were both nice, consistent flowers.

Ya I have a couple packs of Scoutbreath, and 15 bean packs of Locomotive breath, Pimp Juice, and SF Valley Breath and I have some Gorilla Twin and Gluebreath S1 still too.

was hoping to see him drop Fire OGKB , they were freebie 5 packs in the last drop. Of all the stuff of his I have grown so far, the Fire OGKB is showing some nice variation plant to plant. I have 3 males and they are all awesome plants for structure and smell and vigor but they are all slightly different in stem rub smell and leaf shapes. One male has the tell tale OGKB leaf markers with the variegated leaf identifier, One has very narrow leaves that I haven't seen yet in chunky's gear and one has very typical fire OG type leaves.

The female also seems to be a Fire OG leaner. I have all 3 males with cuts in the cloner and the plants in the flower box for pollen collection. Just gotta make some personal beans with these 🙂

• 5 months later...

finally..... landed to 2.0 …. 

a friend put me in touch with a guy north of me (from ic) that holds some killer US elites and we met up yesterday for a clone swap 🙂

OGKB 2.0 is in the house!!

and I'm just crushing hard on this Fire OGKB greenhouse bud I harvested a few weeks on the early side. The indoor grow went over 90 days with this cut but I took the outdoor one at about 8weeks. Smokes great , has outrageous gassy, skunky, cherry strudel cookie nose to the cured bud. Very nice day time smoke but she is still potent as hell and holds her flavor really well. I made a small sack of F2 and didn't keep a cut so will have to pop more of this line soon.

Would love to see a new release of this one.

When I fire back up again I'll be running my scoutbreath keeper beside the 2.0 to see which one I prefer. The scoutbreath I have is just killer smoke so will be neat to compare.

• 2 months later...

The credit should go to Chunky. His gear is easy to grow and I haven't had a strain of his that lacked in potency but the yields aren't always the greatest. My friend is a pro Disc Golfer and he and his teammates renamed Avuncular to Gamewrecker. That's the only flower that has ever put me on the floor after a hit. Literally bounced my face off the wall then the floor. I felt it happening but couldn't stop it. The wife got a kick out of it though.🤬

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest DNHappy

Does anyone know where I can get a cutting of ogkb been searching everywhere with no luck. Can someone hook me up or point me in the right direction? Can trade or buy please help a fellow medical grower out!

55 minutes ago, Guest DNHappy said:

Does anyone know where I can get a cutting of ogkb been searching everywhere with no luck. Can someone hook me up or point me in the right direction? Can trade or buy please help a fellow medical grower out!

being a guest and not a regular participant here , I'm gonna guess you are gonna find a tough crowd for getting cuts

After months of promises promises and no cuts ….. my buddy made the trip down and brought it back the hard way

I'm north of the 49 so likely can't help you

Haven't really been posting much anywhere these days but I have been busy for one guy.

Have done some big seed pops to max out my 147 plant count but thinning down to 56 for outdoor. Condition of the license prevents indoor and outdoor at same time.

In my 4K flower room there is 6 Scoutbreath , 6 Pimp Juice, couple SF Valley Breath , and 3 different females from my first tester run of Burnin Biscuits (Karma's Biker Kush V1 x Chunky's Fire OGKB)  , got some bodhi gear in the flower room too, 15 or grandma's HP

also have double baked in the outdoor see pop and I held back a SFV OG leaning SFValley Breath that just reeks on the stem rub and leaves the fingers tacky. She's will get topped down for clones and stuck in a 50 gallon hole in the greenhouse. Also got the OGKB 2.0 from my good buddy and now club prospect (my club not 420) mr underhill but she got mites hard and was a battle over the winter to eradicate those fuckers. She is also gonna go into a 50 gallon hole in the greenhouse. So Chunky's gear is gonna be prominent this summer for the big plants and a couple weeks ago a legit cut of Original Glue has finally landed in my mitts via the old CD case trick. Kinda hurting from the trip but I got her back to health. Might blow her up big too.... we'll see.

I drop in later in the season to up date on the chunky pigs gear.

later skaters 

Archived