Chunky's Bagseeds

Tynehead Tom

don't see any grows on Chunky's gear here on z-labs so figure I'd share what i got going on.

I was craving some of his gear after following the threads on another site and managed to be lucky enough to snag some packs in a glg relist back in the fall.

I grabbed Gorilla Twin , Locomotive Breath and Scout Breath and with those came a dozen freebies of the gluebreath s1.

So I popped the scoutbreaths and in the end got 2 nice female plants.

They had a hard ride thru my move and I had to seriously buckle down and bring them back from the brink of death.

They bounced back nicely in the end and I managed to take 4 nice cuttings from each. Scoutbreath #1,  2 rooted nicely , Scoutbreath #2 all 4 rooted. they are all in solocups with new growth underway, The mums are quite rootbound and I am thinking i might just cull them and carry on with the clones.

As clones, they are impossible to tell apart but the #2 has a much more pronounced stem rub.... like a hashy sour milk? I dunno, it's a wierd smell LOL

will drop some pics in a bit here and will journal these as I go with an update here n there. I'm gonna keep 1 clone of each in veg as a mum till the other clones finish flowering and decide if the mums get kept around. From what I gather.... and there is very little info i could find. these should be much like the OGKB 2.0 but perhaps heavier yielding? I dunno.  Scoutbreath is OGKB2.0 x it's bagseed brother Cookie Boi.

Anyone growing Chunky's gear, feel free to post it here. :D

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dansbuds

i just talked to him over the weekend about coming here . he didn't know about the forums here , just GLG ..... i think he'll sign up .

Really going to have to bug ya for a cut of these ones tyne!

the cut I have of ogkb x sour d is one of the better smokes I've tried of all the cuts I've sifted so far... not much on taste or looks but effect is strong narcotic!

bohdi's sunshine day dream is the other cut I hate I love!

both are a pain in the ass to grow and are extra work... but they're sticking around for a bit yet...

hit my ogkb x sd with the stem flower dominant king john #1 male...that square breath would be fire for a landrace out cross.probably get some real vigour...

hoping for fire!

I think squarebreath was the next step with the scoutbreath.... I started to get confused LOLZ

hopefully the scoutbreath is as good as I'm anticipating and fer sure , will make sure it gets passed on to a few gardens up here ;)

Guest seymourbud

Got a Sluggo in flower now, just at 2 weeks since pistils.  Small container, I am sure it is rootbound.  It had a big stretch for the first 3 weeks of 12/12.  Haven't done a stemrub yet, I will next time I am there and report back.  Strange looking plant as it is almost 3 feet tall, and it has "self-defoliated" the bottom 3/4 of the plant.  The top is forming a canopy on-top/alongside my lights.  Bad skills by the grower I guess?  But plant seems to be thriving despite my lack of growskills and proper space.

i grew 2 of the GlueBreath S1 when the beans first arrived. I did a pretty shitty job of dealing with what became an extreme thrip investation and the gluebreaths, long valley royal kush, headbangerx ancient og and my first crack at gorilla bubble bx2 .... all had to get the axe early. I'm still personally a little embarrassed about that whole shit show after coming off a stellar run in the greenhouse and 2 back to back runs in that ice fishing hut turned grow tent hahaha

they opened it again..... looks like he is being wooed by the dark side as i noticed he was posting about working out a deal with gypsy..... hope he comes here instead. I see very few folks growing and reporting on his beans over on the rag and they will probably never pay the guy for what he sends in.

Well , just transplanted the Scoutbreath clones out of the solo cups and into 1 gallons.

I have 2 clones of Scoutbreath pheno #1 and 4 clones of Scoutbreath pheno #2 so will keep 1 of each as new mums and the rest will go to flower in 10 days or less.

Pheno 1 on the left in the pics.

DSC04293 - Copy.JPG

DSC04296 - Copy.JPG

i thought i heard he is going to donate some for the gypsy fund. he might as well cause payment for them well tg can tell us about that . i agree it is a crap shoot to post over there. been thinking of pullin from there but i need to showcase a few things first lol

I wouldn't donate those pricks a dime after seeing how they treat their business associates.

Gyp is also fighting extradition to the us, maine wants him. Hopefully he ain't on no bullshit.

An old sick guy missing his kids, I don't want to be anywhere near that ha...

we all saw what happened when i reached out to someone i respected and spoke my mind about thier support of that place...... got me banned and dragged thru the mud.

they are putting him in that position of "give us support or we lock your threads and ban you". Pretty sure if he wanted to join this community he would have by now. 

my thinking is, now that certain things have come to light,  anyone knowing about it and still willfully supports that place , ain't anyone i want to support so we'll see what happens going forward.

It's gotta be about the plant first imo... hate drama as much as the next guy and had to live through years of people getting put in bad spots and getting levered by the system or the stress...

even seen solid people turn turn after just years of stress and bullshit...

end of the day I just value respect and hard work... the drama and the people on the side lines all work them selves out, just stay true too your ideals and protect your values... 

i know now your a good guy Tyne, and you've already done real work in the industry before we got the ego boost of people knowing the lines we worked... people see that, better of letting the others make their own beds to deal with than taking any that shit on..

i dont vouch  for anyone these days... lots of ego when people transition levels, lol... 

yup , I agree and need to remind myself to not feed the drama haha

i think it was you who recently said to me.... no one wins at the internet.... wise words my friend.

anyhow, Scoutbreath is heading into flower in a weeks time and I think in next seed pop I either wanna go with Gorilla Twin BX2 or the Locomotive breath.

Eagerly awaiting the new drop to GLG .... limitted packs so gonna be a race 

anyone else here grown any of chunky's stuff? I know his beans were pretty limitted but his 2.0 cut among others has been spread pretty far and wide.

Still evading us here up in canada and is why I was quite excited about snagging the scoutbreaths in the first place. (OGKB 2.0 x cookieboi male)

feel free to post up if you got any of these beans going or have smoke reports/comments from previous grows.

I have a special male waiting in the wind to mix it up with scoutbreath when the time comes.

@Tynehead Tom you are very fortunate to have these beans. I'm defo green with envy. I missed the boat on the OGKB.... and the Scoutbreath. Sigh. Please keep posting pics so I can indulge that way!! 

dude..... no need for envy around these parts and yer in canada so makes things pretty easy..... 1/2 the battle is won as they say.

I've watched how the OGKB 2.0 story unfolded and how the passing of that cut from grower to grower was inspired by Josey wales doing that with the GG4.

So I figure it's kinda my duty to do the same with whatever i find in the scoutbreath. If it's worthy, I'll be sure it gets around don't worry ;)

That said , chunky mentioned a drop set to take place any time now. I most certainly need another pack of scoutbreath to go through as I was hoping for a male to hit the jam pheno of ojsdkb I've got sitting here haha

Well I just went to GLG and clicked on chunky's bagseeds..... checked 3 times today in fact.....

:rasta.nana: :weed-light-effects-smiley-emoticon: :popcorneating: :christmas-lights-smiley-emoticon::beer:

got me some Pimp Juice and another sack o Scoutbreath !!!!

Guest 3rdCoaster

Missed the pimp juice,...checked my insta acount, must have gone up at around 11pm central time....i was literally sleeping on this one.

Still pumped to get some scout breath 

Archived