antenna up in the south

flboy

Guest dawn patrol
3 hours ago, bucketswithsoil said:

I got a feeling that would be quite the little hike for me...to venture that way...but not impossible,thats for sure...how close from one another are you and DP...thats fucking awesome...you guys knock a few down like that...haha, one day for sure...then its blind fold time...and get a looks see at those monsters...lol

Alright my friend. ...ya gonna kill those outdoors. .. No doubt. 

We're not "neighbors" by any means but flboy happened to be in my neck of the woods and the stars aligned so it happened.  It was awesome to see him and shoot the shit.  The man has lightning reflexes when it comes to grabbing the check as well!

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

and the drama continues from this clown. i think i shit in his cream of wheat

you think you try to bait me up and its not personal . think again . not to mention i was wise too it . also man enough to stand up . go running to another forum to talk shit about me . after you asking me for seed , several times . you made it personal , not me . i wouldn't bother to reply i aint listen to anything you have to pal .[/

here is my reply. don't understand why he got so personal

I never ask pal you offered so don't flatter your self. As far as standing up to it then way did you delete your post when called out. By the way I would rather have respect than your so called weight you think you carry. Looks like to hand out your beans against the tou just to get a following. Just because someone thinks different from you that makes it personal to you. Sad day I guess

Care on and don't bother repin me with your nonsense[/QUOTE]

don't waste yer time on the guy @flboy , enough people saw the truth go down LOL

the guy thinks that the only plants in the world that matter are the genetics he grows in his garden.

it's all ego my friend , any one of us could grow monster trees like his, if we lived in that climate and many of us can easily gather the lint in our pockets and afford the 250, 300, 500 dollar packs of gear he brags about. He was doing a good thing and then he let his ego take over and well..... 

I'd like to see him dropped of at 52 north in the western rockies and see him adapt and try and grow. I pulled 9 foot trees weighing 10+ ounces out of 18 gallon totes in my greenhouse last summer. The growers in my circles were blown away as folks just don't grow plants like that up here. I realize that in many climates, plants like mine would be nothing special but here..... mind blowing. So I'm showing my friends how to do what i did and with what beans i did it with too :D

i know brother. i let it go and all the sudden i log in and his pm popped up. thought damn must be under his skin and it's killing him. he just needs to get over it i did

well i just finished up mixing by hand my 200 g pots(2) damn i'm gettin to old for this shit. i looked at my old pots from last year and low and behold i must had a  seed fall out of the pod from where i made some chem sour. must be that time of year for this to be going on lol. then i looked at another spot where i had white lotus and hit it with my cherry bomb and this is what i seen. he got pulled

DSCN6918.JPG

DSCN6919.JPG

DSCN6923.JPG

I used to find plants where my German Shepherd would sleep outside due to them getting stuck in her coat when she would lay under my feet while I was sorting seeds. My current dogs' coats are not conducive to this.

last season i thought i would give the bean thing a try. not my cup of tea. i will leave that up to you guy's that know what your doing. 

yes fab all of my dogs have short hair. i couldn't imagine needing to go thru my yard looking for sprouts lol

What didn't you like about your seed exploits? Have you sprouted any yet?

i usually get a boost of pride growing some of my own seeds! That and the quality makes me wonder just what the fuck most "breeders" are doing with their time... because it sure ashell isn't making good weed... better now days in a way.... but more hacks out there as well...I like guys like antenna,tony green,chunky etc probably all thought the same thing,lol

Seedmaking is very rewarding but if you do not have the space to do it correctly it can take your energy away from producing enough smoke to meet your needs. I have never regretted making any seeds though.

My entire facility and growing style is based around being able to pop lots of seeds and test them in a constant environment. It may not be perfect for everything but allows me to judge what is happening in the beans genes and not as a result of nutrient boosts or extreme environmental changes.

Some people like to concentrate on other aspects of growing and that is cool too. 

20 minutes ago, Coastal said:

What didn't you like about your seed exploits? Have you sprouted any yet?

i usually get a boost of pride growing some of my own seeds! That and the quality makes me wonder just what the fuck most "breeders" are doing with their time... because it sure ashell isn't making good weed... better now days in a way.... but more hacks out there as well...I like guys like antenna,tony green,chunky etc probably all thought the same thing,lol

if i had a controlled environment i would more than likely do it. but only growing outdoor it seem to be a little more then i desire to do. i to like certain breeders as well . the ones you mentioned works for me. i have all but chunky's gear . more than likely i will just keep up with antenna as he keeps changing thing's up so there is always new flavors to sample. variety is the spice of life. don't get me wrong if i find something from seed that trips my trigger then i will put in the work to keep it around (make more) for self use 

Great to hear but not surprised all the PL3 seeds popped. Those very special Comblue2 seeds were not planned. I had just put the Bluelazerlite1XRL2 plants in my other room to flower and each of them had a dozen or so preflowers when I dusted the Purplelazerlite2 ladies to make PL3 with Pineapple3dg13 pollen. When I was harvesting the BL1xRL2 ladies i noticed those beans seeds running alomg the stem and plucked them out because I new who the papa was. The BL1xRL2 is in my most humble opinion the nicest blueberry I have ever seen. That Pineapple3dg13 should either amplify the blueberry or just turn it into something even nastier! The Comblue project is something is a side project to my main lines (lazerlites, headgames, and blueberry sativas) but its goal is to produce a very stable high yielding plant that tastes like blueberries regardless of how bad you grow it. The Original Bogglegum smelled like motherfuckin bubble gum as a seedling! That is what I want Comblue to be except Blueberry. I am a big fan of Dj Shorts and actually met him and spent three hours discussing growing and breeding in the summer of 2009. The problem with the blueberry strain is that its flavors are dependent on what you feed it so most people who overfeed for max weight have never tasted a blueberry plant before unless someone grew it for them. I dont know if it is even possible to do this and in the end I dont really care about flavor as long as the effect is where it is at!

what a difference a day makes. i just checked on the comblue and bam 5/5 have now come to life. ready for the cups shortly. i will wait till they kick the shell off which should be today by the looks of them

5 pl3 and 5 cb2 in cups and out in the sun. turned my soil again today so the cooking is on. soon as i see roots pop out the jiffy pots into 2 gallon pots till sexed. 

20 minutes ago, flboy said:

5 pl3 and 5 cb2 in cups and out in the sun. turned my soil again today so the cooking is on. soon as i see roots pop out the jiffy pots into 2 gallon pots till sexed. 

I just topped my pl yesterday, gonna transplant into 1 gallon in a few days. I kinda fucked my self with room in the vegging area, there ready for real lights but I'll have to keep them under the t-5 for another 2 weeks or so

53 minutes ago, flboy said:

@Ogtg2213  when i grew indoors i would veg under t5 8 bulb for awhile then right before flower i put them under the big hood a couple weeks before the flip.

Copy that! And don't get me wrong I like the t-5 for my bonzi moms, stacking nodes or pheno hunting for sog strains. They just don't branch out and grow as fast as they do under the 1k mh.

IMG_1947.JPG

when i grew the purplelazerlites , I vegged them under 4 x 4ft , 32watt T8 maxlight cr185 4100K floros, kept as close to tops without touching and raising it up over the 6 week veg. I kept the light at 24hr on to about the 2nd week i think then 20on/4off. The thread i did over on ic rag was pretty detailed week by week.

anyhow I just removed fans, no topping and I think at end of week 5 or 6 , transplant to a #5 pot and into the flowering room. Even the headgames 3 is performing very well under the T8's and they probably have the fullest and nicest structure of any plants in the garden that have gone untopped. i really got get them flowering LOL. many ways to go about it but i did find that these plants excelled without the need for more light in veg.

Beautiful morning here today! Spring is in the air , the rivers are opening up and life is good! 

Today we have @fabvariousk purple lazerlite , freshly topped and transplanted into @Limos organic soil mix. 

We we have one runt in there, that I had to help get the seed shell off. I left that guy un topped, germ rate was awesome on those beans Fab, good stuff!

IMG_2558.JPG

little up date today..i went and put the  pl 3 and comblue 2 in the pots where they will stay till sexed. these 4 are all pl3

DSCN6937.JPG

DSCN6938.JPG

DSCN6939.JPG

DSCN6940.JPG

and the comblue 2

DSCN6941.JPG

DSCN6942.JPG

DSCN6943.JPG

DSCN6944.JPG

well bad news for the first set. cats have dug up all the pl3 and all but 3 of the cb2. back to the drawing boards. 

first thing i will do is fix the farrel cat problem errr

Archived