antenna up in the south

flboy

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Shmavis

Thanks a lot guys... I still haven’t figured out how to do the @ (someone’s username)... lol.  

I can’t wait to see you work these outdoors flboy.  I remember a pic you shared in a thread on the Bay of your outstanding outdoor girl but can’t remember which strain at the moment.  It looked awesome.  I’m very envious of those of you who grow outdoors.  I’d love to have a safe place to be able to try it.  I’m determined that someday I will.  

I’m really interested in seeing how the comblue does for you.  And I’m just generally interested in it.  (I see Tom has a thread up featuring them so I’ll have to head over there too)  Best of luck dealing with the cats.  

Great work fab!  Despite the environmental experiments I’m doing (and mistakes made along the way, which I always do) these girls have stood strong.  A pleasure to grow, no doubt.  

The third pic I shared (above post) is of the lowest floppy.  I thought it a nice looking flower for a floppy.  This plant has another side to her.  This pic taken at 55 days shows the two tops - or her other side.  One more in focus than the other.  

#3 (day 55).jpg

@Shmavis you just type @username and a box will appear of the username and you select it.

That is a wonderfully beautiful example of Purplelazerlite1. I am glad people are enjoying it so much! You have top notch grow skills.

Guest Shmavis

Cool.  Thanks @fabvariousk & @knucklehead bob for the help.  Appreciate it.  B|

Thanks for the kind words fab.  But I’m not even a good grower let alone one with top notch skills.  And that’s really the reason I wanted to share the pics here.  They’ve done really well with little help from me.  And they’ve done really well in a (much) less than dialed-in environment.  

Looking forward to following along with what everyone running Antenna finds.  As well as your general progression and offerings.  I enjoyed following along (as much as my free time allowed) at IC because your dedication and passion show through.  So now I’m here at the lab to watch.  Best.   

so the three i put out has shown sex. all are female (fab you sure these aren't fem lol) now i have pulled the runt of the three and kept the tall one and the mid sized one. next thing i will do is cut the bottom branches and set them in there final home in a week (hope i got my mix on point)

well i'm trying to keep the thread going at the other spot but now i have yeti (cocosativa) trying to run that lipstick once again to me. 

so i just let the reasons out he came to the thread and told that he is the old coco. came in there claiming the pl was mediocre at best but a few was garbage. funny how at one time he was buddy up with a breeder then try's trashing them.

must be of his meds today. i plan to see it thru come hell or high water 

it's okay man.... Antenna has some awesome growers representing his beans this season between yourself, coastal , ogtg2213, ganja ken, myself and no doubt a few others.... more and more people are tuning in.

I don't say this to brag or to portray an ego about it but damn..... anyone who saw the very thorough, week by week pictorial grow diary on the 9 seeds of purplelazerlite I grew out (on Yeti Og's/cocosativas/overdose's suggestion BTW) , knows the obvious truth. That truth is..... 9 seeds, 6 females, 4 grown in a 6x6x7 ice fishing tent turned grow tent.... slapped together in a 12x12 bedroom with a 450cfm exhaust fan blowing from the tent into the house. Passive intake from an open window..... and a fan blowing up at the 940hps conversion bulb everyone told me was too old school to be using and expecting much haha The pics don't lie.... the 4 females in that ice hut flowering run blew my mind and all my expectations and I'm an Antenna grower for life I'm thinkin.

Let's not forget the 2 I grew in my greenhouse..... which some might brush off as no big deal. Those folks need to consider where I live..... 3000 feet elevation between 52 and 53North latitude. Full blooded sativas in a greenhouse where I live ..... nobody does it --->truth.

So the fact that I was able to fumble my way thru that greenhouse grow and seeing how those two purplelazerlites finished...... anyone in weed land who makes a claim that purplelazerlite 1 is unstable or says any other negative remark about it..... hasn't grown it and is a straight up bullshitter.

Now that I've smoked "real deal" forum cookies, gorilla glue #4 and a few other top shelf raved about bud...... The purplelazerlite's I grew..... 5 out of those 6 plants produced bud on par in terps, flavor and bag appeal to the other's I mention above.

ignore the haters man ;)

i know brother he just wanted to take a dig at me from the past issue we had. no big deal cause these will/going to shut up the haters as far as i'm concerned.

i'm not the best grower but i get what i need from it lol

Guest Danky

LOL Tyne, those Lazerlites in the Greenhouse where fricken awesome bro. No words needed to explain shit haha. Fricken Monsters, and Dank Monsters at that! 

42 minutes ago, Danky said:

LOL Tyne, those Lazerlites in the Greenhouse where fricken awesome bro. No words needed to explain shit haha. Fricken Monsters, and Dank Monsters at that! 

thanx man... it was a collosal effort keeping those plants from freezing the last month haha. I still have the exact two plants i ran in the greenhouse, pheno #5 and pheno #7 (the really big one) and I am going to blow them up in a super scrog this year instead of growing them tree style. You know they were good smoke if I saved them for a whole year to give them priority spots in the greenhouse ;)

Lol, he is right though. If you grow Purplelazerlite packed in a grow tent with a hundred other seeds and disregard all advice from the breeder your experience will be mediocre at best. I hope he sorts out his personal issues.

i got very few males from the Purplelazerlite3 i am currently running too. They are not fems I promise! Some crosses just give you ladies easily unless you give them reason to become male.

sorry about my lack of updates this week. I am currently chilling in a hotel with my wife to be from the Phillipines who arrived last night. The look on her face when she hit the bubbler of Pineapple3dg13 was priceless! It was her first experience with Indoor dank weed. Can you imagine getting to try that for your first time?!

ok back to fuckin' have a great weekend!

What a waste of life listening to that guy eh... cocosativa... reminds me of every other entitled junkie try hard I had the displeasure of meeting...

he actually told me having no aisles was "to much work",lol if moving a bunch of plants every 2 days is too much for ya then I just don't know what to say... like fuck ya got all day,.. beats moving wheel burrows of drain rock in the rain I tell ya... 

nicer here anyways..less idiots

despite what happened and I am certainly not defending the guy LOL , but by and large the guy did help me out quite a bit navigating that site and I still bear him no ill will. Was unfortunate and I believe personal issues outside of the internet had more to do with the implosion and subsequent negativety.

In the end, the universe introduced me to cocosativas in my early days at that site and shortly thereafter introduced me to antenna seeds.... and here we are today. :D

4 hours ago, Coastal said:

What a waste of life listening to that guy eh... cocosativa... reminds me of every other entitled junkie try hard I had the displeasure of meeting...

he actually told me having no aisles was "to much work",lol if moving a bunch of plants every 2 days is too much for ya then I just don't know what to say... like fuck ya got all day,.. beats moving wheel burrows of drain rock in the rain I tell ya... 

nicer here anyways..less idiots

I remember that, I was just laughing my ass off. But that's exactly some people's mentality. Where me and you look at it and think overlapping light, fuck yeah 

Guest Danky

So this whole time I had no clue on what you guys where just talking about lol. :But once I saw CocoSativas name I knew what was going on, and what you guys where talking about haha.. That guy is A trip, he made so many different accounts as well. 

so she hit the final pot. seems like she's a little pissed but she gonna be ok. just sprayed her with seaweed , humic , fulvic ,  silica and amino's

DSCN7031.JPG

DSCN7032.JPG

11 minutes ago, Ilynnboy said:

^^PurpleLazerLite? ^^*

Is that Smart pot just sitting on top of the surrounding soil?

or half buried?

she's in the ground brother almost all the way up. helps with the heat down here. at least that's what i tell myself lol

• 2 weeks later...
26 minutes ago, Ogtg2213 said:

Looking real good @flboy, you gonna cage that girl or stake it ?

i think i'll double net her one low and one towards the top. but still pondering it

This is way better than the lazerlight shows I went to when I was young. funny they would probably go great together today...Ha!

Archived