antenna up in the south

flboy

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Shmavis

Uh, yeah, WTF?  Finally got some time to check in on this thread... 'Not To Be Trusted' sounds a little more serious than just a banning.  Damn.  

• 9 months later...

@fabvariousk instead of opening a new thread I  will continue FlBoys. I popped the Purple Headgames and let them veg   for 2 months on 24/on under LED and 3 weeks ago I  set them out with others hoping to get a flower going, here is a pic of the Purple Headgames. LAst week I  popped all of the Red Lazerlite 4 which are going out pretty soon. 

PHG.jpg

@fabvariousk instead of opening a new thread I  will continue FlBoys. I popped the Purple Headgames and let them veg   for 2 months on 24/on under LED and 3 weeks ago I  set them out with others hoping to get a flower going, here is a pic of the Purple Headgames. LAst week I  popped all of the Red Lazerlite 4 which are going out pretty soon. 

16 minutes ago, fabvariousk said:

Cool @herbert looking good. Be cool to see someone grow out some Purple Headgames and RL4!

They are both going strong as I  planned  back in September. I  would post the RL4 but they are just 2 weeks old  but they all popped well. 

I love those big fan leaves, they just make me think of big solar panels that turn sun into sugar, @fabvariousk can you remind me what the PHG came from again? We had 2 good hard rains since these pics were taken last week So I haven’t been back to that spot but if it is still there I guarantee it has grown at least 6 inches.

Lol, no but truth is he helped me in Guerrilla Growing over at the rag sharing some of his experience and generosity.that dude grew some beasts down here of the utmost quality and really knew his shit.

i don’t know what went on over here but the dude was there for me when all I had was some Herbies autos and not a clue where to start back in15. 

FlBoy and I have each met another local member on here separately to attest to it. But it’s up to that member to chime in.

Ya we got along quite well.

I could call FLboy I Have his phone number.

he was nice to me when I met him down there in Florida.

Do you have a link to his grow over at the rag?

I would like to stop in and say hi.

flboy seemed like good people to me too and we interacted here n there. I seem to remember some kind of issue arose and he got banned or something? No idea on the details but can't imagine the guy doing anything bannable here .... if anyone talks to him tell him I said hey ;)

• 1 year later...
3 hours ago, fabvariousk said:

Great to have you back!

I ran the bubble pop let me see if I can find some pix of her. Absolutely good smoke

Archived