antenna up in the south

flboy

i have finally been fortunate enough to get my hands on antenna seeds after a year or so of trying to locate these in the states (thanks fab) i still have a ways to go before i can sample them but it's just a matter of time now. these will be grown outdoors in 200 g pots. purplelazerlite 3 and comblue 2

so it begins

DSCN6916.JPG

DSCN6915.JPG

DSCN6917.JPG

DSCN6914.JPG

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Ogtg2213 said:

I have a few purple lazerlite on the go right now and should have some of fabs other gear soon too! Can't wait to fire up A big round of them!

if you have pix of the purple lazerlite post'em up i would like to see them

Sweet @flboy,

ya know I'll be "tuned in" so to speak..

Looking forward to the show.

I can't wait til he drops the GrapeLazerLite3 That's the One I am waiting on.

I love me some grape stuff.

awesome !! 

200g pots?? this gonna be epic!

I have tonnes of purplelazerlite pics, both indoor grown and greenhouse.

don't wanna flood your thread with pics so maybe I'll drop them all in my thread.

okay!!

so last year on 4-20 began my first experience growing Antenna seeds. I grabbed 2 packs of purplelazerlite in the 2 for 1 listings.

I picked out 9 seeds and sprouted them in simple papertowel method and into starters at first signs of a tail. 72hrs from seed I had sprouts above ground.

Veg pics week by week.

Purple lazerlite Day 1.JPG

Purple Lazerlite Day 11.JPG

May 3, 2016.JPG

Purple Lazerlite may 10 -1 - Copy.JPG

Purple lazerlite may 10 -3 - Copy.JPG

DSC03137 - Copy.JPG

DSC03138 - Copy.JPG

DSC03139 - Copy.JPG

DSC03140 - Copy.JPG

DSC03141 - Copy.JPG

DSC03143 - Copy.JPG

DSC03144 - Copy.JPG

DSC03145 - Copy.JPG

@Ilynnboy if you are waiting for the Grapelazerlite3 to drop you better have a time machine because that occured in January of 2016 And besides for my stock of them they are gone!! Grapelazerlite4 might happen by next xmas but if I was you I would jump on the PL3s. 

@flboy cant wait to see what happens here! Those CommercialBlueberry2s gonna be so big and tasty. The Purplelazerlite3 are going to blow your mind!

i am still waiting to hear from @dragboatjeffy if the beans have made it to glg yet. Let us hope they make it safe and sound.

Showed sex under 20 on 4 off and these 4 were the females that ran indoors in a 6x6x7 tent with a hortilux NH940 HPS conversion buld (runs on halide ballast). In #5 pots , sunshine 4, lucas formula 8ml micro/16bloom, feed/feed/flush PH 6.8 .... Koolbloom powder as a booster.

these pics go week 1 flowering to day 26 flowering

DSC03172 - Copy.JPG

DSC03173 - Copy.JPG

DSC03227.JPG

DSC03228.JPG

DSC03230.JPG

DSC03256 - Copy.JPG

DSC03257 - Copy.JPG

Purplelazerlite day 21 pic1 - Copy.JPG

Purplelazerlite day 21 pic2 - Copy.JPG

Purplelazerlite day 21 pic3 - Copy.JPG

Purplelazerlite day 26 pic1 - Copy.JPG

Purplelazerlite day 26 pic3 - Copy.JPG

Purplelazerlite day 26 pic4 - Copy.JPG

I'll post up some more later :D

@Tynehead Tom those ladies sure liked you tom!

@flboy you will have to excuse me if i am unable to comment on your thread in the icmag forum lol that is cool you are doing the new stuff there. Let them see what they are missing out on!

Here are some of my Purplelazerlite3 seedlings. They are pretty uniform looking except for a couple freaks.

i really enjoy pics of plants at all stages. Because they are beautiful at all stages.

IMG_1177.JPG

IMG_1178.JPG

IMG_1180.JPG

8 hours ago, fabvariousk said:

i really enjoy pics of plants at all stages. Because they are beautiful at all stages.

Well said for sure... :shake_hands:

4 minutes ago, bucketswithsoil said:

Well said for sure... :shake_hands:

glad to see you found us buckets. this should get interesting before long brother

30 minutes ago, flboy said:

glad to see you found us buckets. this should get interesting before long brother

:beer: :passing-joint-smiley-emoticon::rasta.nana:

Yes sir my friend...ill be peepin and postin where you bigHitters hit... :)

Thanks Fab! And a lot of those props have to go to tom. Couldn't have done it without him.I like doing 20-40 for a good pheno hunt. Then I spread the winner pheno around in hopes that if I ever lose my mom I'll be able to get her back. It's been working out well for many years. I've only lost a few strains that I'll never be able to get back.  

4 hours ago, bucketswithsoil said:

:beer: :passing-joint-smiley-emoticon::rasta.nana:

Yes sir my friend...ill be peepin and postin where you bigHitters hit... :)

not so sure about the big hitter thing but glad to have you aboard brother. need to get you over here some time and toss a few back like me and DP did yesterday. some of them wing house girls have the yoga pants thing goin on and a mcdonalds ass thing happening. god bless them shew weeee 

3 hours ago, flboy said:

not so sure about the big hitter thing but glad to have you aboard brother. need to get you over here some time and toss a few back like me and DP did yesterday. some of them wing house girls have the yoga pants thing goin on and a mcdonalds ass thing happening. god bless them shew weeee 

I got a feeling that would be quite the little hike for me...to venture that way...but not impossible,thats for sure...how close from one another are you and DP...thats fucking awesome...you guys knock a few down like that...haha, one day for sure...then its blind fold time...and get a looks see at those monsters...lol

Alright my friend. ...ya gonna kill those outdoors. .. No doubt. 

Archived