SUNSHINE DAYDREAM TEE ROUGH DRAFT

dragboatjeffy

58ba21607aca6_SunshineDaydreamtiedy.thumb.JPG.1c8b9e6b5a517742cd898dae63340b4c.JPG
Well here is the first draft of the SSDD tee, I am changing the y in daydream. it looks like a T. and it has to be digitized and that will clean up the image. 
Guest knucklehead bob
28 minutes ago, fly007 said:

Y'all do know what causes one to go blind, right????

Its plain as day right there on the post

:5899aa31ab92f_Chimpaughinggif:

:5899aa31ab92f_Chimpaughinggif::5899aa31ab92f_Chimpaughinggif::5899aa31ab92f_Chimpaughinggif:                             I can't see it either 

To be honest, I couldn't see it either (at the time of my earlier post), just trying for a chuckle.....glad it worked for ya @72Tundra

and tes, wht does the Y look funnt?  if tou look reallt hard, tou can reallt see a Y. 

Must be the funnt font

its fun to stat at the TMCA

Guest imiubu

I knew before opening the thread that this shirt would be tie died lol.

I dig it.  The Y does look a bit like a T but imo the font gives it that 'trippy' effect and I'd not change it.

• 2 weeks later...

I sitll hope to drop this shirt on 420 promo ,but I decided to replace the ninga with a budda . The ninga just does not fit Mr.B.

• 1 month later...

Archived